Archinect
anchor

War on Lebanon by bastard Zionists !

urbanisto

After all and despite the title of your thread, I realized after your last posts that I can agree with most of your statements.
As I mentioned before it was a trap and Israel/U.S. were stupid enough (or waited) to step in. And now innocent people have to suffer under the consequences.

So all my best wishes for your and all people in Lebanon (and in northern Israel).

A strange thing in this context, as we are used to the images of suffering people around the globe, images of destroyed (western-looking) infrastructure and threatend cultural buildings make me feel more related to the victims of that region. Is this a side-effect of our profession, or the general case?

Jul 18, 06 6:09 am  · 
 · 
yenafar

funny,
go see Hidden (Caché) movie,
its funny, really. all we care is how, how big, how bad, how painful, .....
nobody talks why ?

btw, see here for what are going 2b distroyed soon!

Jul 18, 06 6:19 am  · 
 · 
ET
http://www.fromisraeltolebanon.org/

I just love this link ! talk abt civilization ! -

http://www.saveleb.org/
And for the contact who mentioned donating to the red cross, here's a link !

Jul 18, 06 9:20 am  · 
 · 
Ramsey

the cellardoor whore makes a very good point:

hot sluts! hot sluts! hot sluts!

Jul 18, 06 10:28 am  · 
 · 
the cellardoor whore

ask your heart to stem its throb, this hushed tribute to the cellar folk. we'll place your sole meaty rose on our velvety lapels, this tribute to yours.

"where is my love?horses galloping, bring him to me.where is my love?" chan channeled

Jul 18, 06 12:02 pm  · 
 · 
matr

israeli government, military, and supporters of these attacks are terrorists, no better than the nazis_

Jul 18, 06 2:49 pm  · 
 · 
matr

poor lebanon :-( lebanese/ lebanon does not deserve any of this_

Jul 18, 06 2:50 pm  · 
 · 
losdogedog

The US should offer up new jersey to the jewish people, give isreal back to the arabs before the nukes start flying.

Jul 18, 06 3:47 pm  · 
 · 
cf

The Islamic world and it's rich pro-Arab humanitarian history has really out done itself with helping Palestine become a stable, peaceful country.
Joint committees of Standardizers have been sent to the Saudis, Syrians, and Iranians to applaud and acknowledge their stand for total world standardization.

Jul 18, 06 4:39 pm  · 
 · 
yep

- If you are going to lash out because Iran and Syria pull your strings then you are going to get smacked back to the middle ages -

Jul 18, 06 5:00 pm  · 
 · 
yep

It is definitly a sad situation but if you are going to lash out because you let Iran and Syria pull your strings then you are going to get smacked back to the middle ages - It's that simple

Jul 18, 06 5:01 pm  · 
 · 
yep

It is definitly a sad situation but if you are going to lash out because you let Iran and Syria pull your strings then you are going to get smacked back to the middle ages - It's that simple

· 
yep

· 
yep

Jul 18, 06 5:02 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

cf. i hink your standardization jokes can stay away from this thread.

I feel both the sides are to blame for their fanaticism and overly agressive behaviour, but this article takes the cake:

Israel claims Iran link to crisis

really, what the f?

Jul 18, 06 5:09 pm  · 
 · 
the cellardoor whore

jokes? i thought s/he was a genuine imbecile.

"A British warship docked in Beirut at the start of a mission to transport up to 12,000 Britons and a further 10,000 people with dual British-Lebanese nationality to Cyprus"

i thought that holding a british passprt makes one a briton witout the need to cite explicit information , as far as british authorities are concerned. a briton vs merely a 'holder of a british plus passport. this defined split between both mentioned groups says a lot and has been, in the case of the embassies of other usually european countries such as denmark, used in a manner to deprive mere 'holders of the passprt' of the help their normally blue-eyed blonde haired fellow citizens have been given. the process of aiding and evacuating their nationals from lebanese territory has been rife with nonchalant discrimination...hell, some lebanese look like mexicans and some look like saudis and headscarfed iranians. perhaps its just a matter of looks. but hitler wasnt even goodlooking.

'

Jul 18, 06 5:37 pm  · 
 · 
orEqual

Just a helpful reminder that according to the laws of the internet this thread should now be officially closed. It's always a blast to see Israel compared to the Nazis, but tcw finished it off with a totally inexplicable Hitler reference.

Were the 10,000 British-Lebanese folks towed behind the ship in leaky rafts or something? Something actually upsetting? Hitler probably didn't mind facts. Just a quick wiki search tells me that certain Arab/Muslim countries won't allow Israeli passport holders into their borders because they don't recognize the state of Israel. WHAT A BUNCH OF ADOLPH HITLERS!

Jul 18, 06 7:18 pm  · 
 · 
matr

israel: zionist terrorists. the days of teaching their children that they are victims are OVER.

Jul 18, 06 7:59 pm  · 
 · 
Archinecture

I cannot beleive all the anti-semites on this site, unbelievable.

Jul 18, 06 8:14 pm  · 
 · 
losdogedog

Archinecture,
Dont confuse politics and religion

Jul 18, 06 8:18 pm  · 
 · 
Archinecture

I'm not.

Jul 18, 06 8:20 pm  · 
 · 
Archinecture

but "Zionist Bastards" is pretty anti-semetic

Jul 18, 06 8:21 pm  · 
 · 
upside

thats fucked up

Jul 18, 06 9:01 pm  · 
 · 
losdogedog

Republicans are bastards too but I have many that are friends.

Jul 18, 06 9:11 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

wow its difficult to say who's more f'd up now....i'll vote for the israelis

Jul 18, 06 9:17 pm  · 
 · 
BigAaron

I am a little curious. Who here believes that Israel has a right to exist?

Jul 18, 06 9:42 pm  · 
 · 
matr

upside down: thanks for posting that picture; when I saw it on the web, it blew my mind- they are being brainwashed- even hizbullah would not let their daughters and sisters near to their weapons- israel is blood thirsty, breeding hate, war, violence_

Jul 18, 06 10:15 pm  · 
 · 

israel made the biggest blunders of its history in last two weeks, exposing its neo- fascistic current state and hysteria to the world.

that picture of kids signing bombs is omenous.

Jul 18, 06 10:49 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

there's enough brainwashing to go around...

Jul 18, 06 11:22 pm  · 
 · 

agreed vado. agreed.

Jul 19, 06 12:00 am  · 
 · 

i also wanted to respond to newstreamline's comments^^^^but i did not have time when he/she posted. it amazes me that with all the hateful and angry posts on this thread, there has not yet been one instance where a proponent of either side took accountability for the wrongdoings of their respective side (newstream-this an obvious failure to look at both sides). on the issue of moral reltivism, i am observing that the israeli military is guilty of diproportionate realtiation and disregard for civilian life while hezbollah is guilty of provocation. i am not ignoring the fact that there has been a lot of historical tension between these two groups, but let's look at the facts. there were no israeli missiles being fired into lebanon until the soldiers were taken hostage.

as vado just pointed out, the hypocracy is so obvious here.

Jul 19, 06 12:24 am  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

vado, is that image from current lebanon? i do not think so.
Though you are right about the brainwashing, the discussion is whether Israel had any right to bomb the shit out of of LEBANON.
It just seems that Hezbollah, Syria and Iran are using Lebanon as a battleground against Israel, killing hundreds of innocent civilians.

Jul 19, 06 12:36 am  · 
 · 
ET

Thx sanya !
but yes i am for real..
just because the nick says ET doesnt mean im not ! (hehehe)

and orEqual - abt ur comment related to y some israelis can't go to arab countries- well hello !!! israel and the arab countries are at war - so ur comparison makes no sense !!!

and pls to every1 that thinks that the israeli attack is disproportionate... IT'S NOT ABOUT those 2 israeli soldiers - plus i'm not defending Hizbollah actions, far from that, but Hizbollah's operation was a limited military operation on the israeli army to capture 2 soldiers to be able to get back lebanese hostages that have been in israeli prisons for the past 28 years, and that israel refuses to let go , and be able to get maps of the endless land mines that killed, and injured hundreds of lebanese children.
If that's the case i don't get how bombing power plants is relevant...

And Vado that picture is definitely not in Lebanon- since the child behind it is holding a sign that says (belfor's promise) which concerns palestinians - so even if it were in Lebanon the children are surely palestinian, and its taken in the refugee camps -another dilemma-

Jul 19, 06 2:03 am  · 
 · 
orEqual

My point was that comparisons to Hitler and the Nazis never seem to make sense. Though I didn't know that Israel was at war with every country on this list:

"Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Comoros, Djibouti, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia (except with written permission from the Malaysian government), Maldives, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia , Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates (sources conflict over whether or not passports with Israeli stamps are accepted), and Yemen."

Anyway, here's a crazy picture of a Lebanese woman allegedly celebrating the kidnapping of the two IDF soldiers in some Hezbollah village. Clearly a pistol in each hand, so she's not just accidentally armed.

But I do see a little star of David in the upper left and something from 2004 in the image, so who knows what's really going on.

AND NOW, here are some cute Lebanese girls, because I'm human:

Jul 19, 06 3:07 am  · 
 · 
ET

1)- The arab league has announced that the peace process with Israel is "dead"

2)- since when is democracy a crime/ there's a difference between calling 4 war or to boycotting israel or actually making war !

3)- regarding the pic - the woman might be a lebanese - the previous children weren't
It's not shocking for me to c the pic though, since this "culture" of violence that has existed in the region has been ongoing ever since the existence of the Israeli government -
the solution might be upgrading the life of the ppl in these regions rather than bombing them.. u cannot eliminate a population (references: Hitler/jews - Ottomans/armenians - Rwanda ) we never seem to learn from previous experiences
But I do find it shocking that girls in Israel (considered to be civilized) allows its children to go and play with rockets !!! even worse write letters to send to beirut !!!
OUTRAGEOUS !!!!

Jul 19, 06 4:12 am  · 
 · 
ET

pic 3 (friend) hehe

Jul 19, 06 4:13 am  · 
 · 
urbanisto

Big Aaron mentioned an interesting point:
Israel has a right to exist. Peacefully.

Which Arab or Persian leader have you ever heard saying this words?

Of course - as the UN-reolution 242 requires - Israel has to withdraw from occupid territories, but still: if they do or not, their right to exist as a state should be accepted by all Muslim countries.

And the title of this thread using Zionist as a swearword seems to deny this right. (As Zionism was the movement, which historically started to demand an Israeli/Jewish state)

Jul 19, 06 4:21 am  · 
 · 
ET

some people still believe in zionism (no palestinians just israelis no peace etc....)

and regarding israel existing - I personally do believe it should exist -
and i would recommend The results of the 2002 Beirut Summit -in which all arab leaders have proposed a peace plan with Israel..

The whole peace process ever since Oslo was built on the idea that Arabs should accept Israel as an independent state - that has been achieved.. the question is does Israel accept free independent democratic strong neighbours?

Jul 19, 06 4:30 am  · 
 · 
yenafar

HAVING THE RIGHT TO EXIST does not mean taking it from others, what israel do and did from its first days.

i beileve jews need somewhere for their own but those it mean to fire milions of arabs from their home just because you can ?

our world is so f-cked up. who has the money, power and media is
right.

Jul 19, 06 4:41 am  · 
 · 
yenafar

for updated info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Israel-Lebanon_conflict

Jul 19, 06 9:00 am  · 
 · 
xray

ET, just saw your last post.
as this thread develops it seems that despite your embarassing first post, you are far less racist or anti-semetic than some other people posting here.
and they are not the ones being bombed.
interesting...

Jul 19, 06 9:07 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

mea culpa i should have qualified that i wasnt sure if those were hezbollah kids.

Jul 19, 06 9:18 am  · 
 · 
xray

ET, and as for your most recent question mark, it seems that israel DOES accept free independant democratic strong neighbors.
egypt is free, independant, democratic(?), strong (no doubt about that) and by all means accepted by israel.
the root of lebanese-israeli problems necessarily lies elsewhere.

Jul 19, 06 9:25 am  · 
 · 
BOTS

yenafar - "i beileve jews need somewhere for their own"

Why?

I may start my own religion and make plans to get my own counrty of like minded bots. Where's Kofi Anan when you need to broker a deal...

I read in the paper that its 200 civilian deaths to 3 in Israel's favour - disproportionate force springs to mind.

Jul 19, 06 9:38 am  · 
 · 
ET

hey

Bots - the toll is 280 lebanese / 25 israelis (today) (still disproportionate but i guess when its abt violence its not abt how many ppl died where - I JUST WANT IT TO STOP ) it's CRAZY !

xray - i have to disagree - egypt democratic? does democracy include having the same president for the past 20 years ????
yes i know - he was elected - i dnt think i need to comment on those elections - hehehe

Jul 19, 06 9:42 am  · 
 · 
ET
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/740241.html

Some sanity on the other side as well ! - interesting

Jul 19, 06 10:05 am  · 
 · 
the cellardoor whore

"but "Zionist Bastards" is pretty anti-semetic"

for once and for all, semitic arabs are as semitic as semitic jews. get an education. furthermore, zionism is an ideology not a race or ethnicity, so being anti-zionist is not a racist disposition. there are also jews who are anti-zionism either because they deem it a colonial ideology or because they believe that Palestine (or whatever national congregation) isnt a resolution of their religioisity: namely that jewry should not be tarnished with nationalism, and, for some, more subtly that 'exile' is an indomitable jewish feature. i have no personal comments with regards to that, its a point of logic.

also i wasn't comparing israel to the nazis. it only shows that you assume the nearest available cliche when something strikes you as inexplicable. israel wasnt even mentioned in connection. you are an unintelligent hysteric. the british reference discloses a language used and the danish one refers to an actual occurence that left danish citizens of lebanese origins looking suspiciously moslem and very semitic stranded without help. go nip at someone else's ankle.

in any case, i don't see why anyone should state what they believe in and whom or what they support. we end up with the tonedeaf dialectic above. either a pro or an against or : 'ah well i dunno know, both sides are to blame' twisting hair strands. maybe it takes some vulgar gusto to 'step down' and inform each other of our sovereign beliefs of pros and cons while people are dying. the mondial thankfully ended some time ago.

Jul 19, 06 10:16 am  · 
 · 
aphro_al

mmm well i read almost all of the blog..
first of all: where are u all living people? thats really outrageous and shamefull and really sad. as i think most of the submitters here should be designers: architects, urbanists, landscapers etc... u from all people u should be the most cultured section in your own community.
it is really sad when you show racisim, ignorance, hate..
does anyone of you read about th emeaning of Guerillas before? the definition, role why they exist?.. did u ever read about Zionism: creation, target, believes.. did u ever read about Israel as social community, urban structure urban policies, economical status? did u ever read about the middle east: culture - education - society ?...
why do u have to judge and make points and argue and shout without even read about all this...
the Middle East is a very complicated region it was since the begining, it still now and it will be like for ever.
maybe you are saying who am i to talk... well im humbly just a designer - architect from lebanon specifically from chebaa area (the area that is still occupied b israel)..
Do i support Hizbullah? who is huzballah first? bunch of guerillas or of terrorists? who created them? .. i wont answer these questions i will let you search for them maybe just maybe you can then understand. ...

am i sad ? im really sad and disturbed.. i turn CNN and i only cisraelis who are shocked from the rockets.. i am sad because they never show how the lebanese are suffering..
my friends are stuck in a southern city Sidon -- theyr hit - hurt humilated.. ..

if you watch all these western stations .. CNN -ABC _ BBC -- i will not blame you for your opinions but i am really disapointed...

we are people of 6000 years.. wer not barbarians.. do you think we want war? we want killing? did you ever wonder why huzballah (not only them) but most of the arabs "hate"israel? u never wonder about that? hve you never heard of DAR YASSINE , KANA MARwa7ine and lots lots of other places where people were butchered. who came to these lands and start to whipe the people that live here? but after all .. we accepted them we recognised their "country" but have u wonder if they acknolowdge us?
PLEASE GUYS ALL OF YOU READ TH EHISTORY OF THE MIDL EEAST, READ THE SOCIAL STRUCTURE POLICIES IN ISRAEL.ETC..
its not about if women are free here or not if they wear veils or not /??? thats not the issue...
anyway,
maybe my blog s full of just questions but i am really dissapointed to c yu guys architects from all people talk like that..... be pragmatic be scientific be reasonble..

PS: regarding the bank account that ET published her, i also acknolowdge the address: its the address of a lebanese bank that accepts donations for the lebanese refugees.
also one last thing my village chebaa is cut out of the world since 3 days .. they will be left without food - medicine - etc.. in less than a week.. for more nformation please check the links below:
http://lfpm.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17185
http://epetition.net/julywar/
http://stopdestroyinglebanon.com/

Jul 19, 06 10:20 am  · 
 · 
aphro_al

one more thing, i appologise for some mispelling stuff in the text.. thats the fault of speed..

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR..
though if israel invaded our land by ground forces i dont think you will be hearing of me soon because i will be fighiting with the resistance..

Jul 19, 06 10:28 am  · 
 · 
orEqual

tcw, I didn't say that YOU had compared Israel to the Nazis, nor did I imply that you had compared Israel to Hitler. I referred to it as an "inexplicable Hitler reference" and nothing more, because I have no idea how it was relevant to anything happening currently. Also: this.

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."

I appreciate how proud you are of your prose. I'm also very amused to have been called an "unintelligent hysteric", because your own assumed superiority reminds me of another internet persona from another website very dear to my internet heart.

I like you! Let's continue fighting!

Jul 19, 06 11:00 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: