Archinect
anchor

War on Lebanon by bastard Zionists !

Sotthi

@ Scarface,

You a hot architect? Lets see some eh,,, of those hot designs! what you are made of. come.

A little black bird tells me you are a cusp 3-4, expecting and Ralph, Rolf, Raphael..., isn't that the drift? Don't mess with me. "he he"

Aug 24, 06 9:59 am  · 
 · 
scarface

its to be ronin...wow. you must be from sarmatia. there's no way in hell unless... that's you sue?? fuck you have one thing waiting if that's you.lol just damn good luck, and damn good memory.
listen firebrand, will be in India in two three days, lets meet up and i'll show you the whole process behind those hot designs! i think i already like you he he he

Aug 25, 06 7:48 am  · 
 · 
scarface

LOL nevermore. i was just showing sotthi what's "provocation" but that woman is just after my designs I say!! he hehe

Aug 25, 06 7:49 am  · 
 · 
Sotthi

Luck is an inheritance.

Aug 25, 06 8:30 am  · 
 · 
Nevermore

Scarface..Sure sure ..go ahead.

From what I have seen here

after you two meet ..( and Im fucking incredibly Psychic ...)
....You'd probably need to redesign your own face.

Take my advice dude...Scarface is better than smashed face.

Aug 25, 06 11:02 am  · 
 · 
archasm

This thread is absolutely sickening. Zionist bastards? Zionism is a belief that Jews should have a homeland. Does that belief make you a bastard? What are the Israelis supposed to do? Sit by and wait for Hezbolla to destroy the country? Hezbolla hid the rockets under trees in the backyards of civilians who supported hezbolla. If they were so concerned with civilian casualties, perhaps they should have kept the rockets launchers away from the children. But they believe death in a holy war makes you a martyr so "its ok" if some children are threatened for the cause. Do you know that before the Israelis bomb, they drop warning pamphlets into the area? To give people a chance to get out? There was a photo posted of people fleeing. At least they were given a chance to flee! Lets see Hezbolla extend a similar courtesy.
The Israelis did not ask to have a kidnapping. Hezbolla did it and the Lebanese government let them flourish in their country. They turned blind eyes to the import of war heads. Lebanon is not exactly an innocent bystander in this. Perhaps if Israel shows the Lebanese government that it does not pay to horbor terrorists they will think twice about letting Hezbolla run Southern Lebanon.

Aug 25, 06 3:44 pm  · 
 · 
Ghajariah

ET,
jarastna ...enno maa2ouleh el msabeit? 3eib
khalas ba2a skot
cowboys ahsan men el nawar bi lebnein.....
FIN

Sep 12, 06 12:19 am  · 
 · 
cf

Them there towel heads out there needs to find jobs stead of cipheren ways of killen folk like them's critters. Gitter Done!!!

Sep 12, 06 2:15 pm  · 
 · 
cf

Syria blames the Al Chida bombing attempt on U.S. policies.
OK Syria. You have almost taken complete control of Lebanon, go ahead and take it all. And while you are at it, kill all the Jews in Isreal. If you feel so inclined take Iraq, please.
Hows them for policies.
And don't pee on yourself, you won't be Muslim anymore. We will then have to renegotiate our policies.

Sep 13, 06 9:23 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: