Archinect
anchor

War on Lebanon by bastard Zionists !

sameolddoctor

wow the israelis are real bastards. They apparently deliberately targeted a group of UN observers.

Jul 26, 06 3:37 am  · 
 · 
upside

yeah, and putting big red crosses on ambulences must make them easier to target

upside: c-o-t-w

Jul 26, 06 4:34 am  · 
 · 
eyalll27

"wow the israelis are real bastards. They apparently deliberately targeted a group of UN observers"

how easy is to call us basterds... it seems you still don't get it - WE ARE IN WAR NOW. we don't have anything against the UN so why sould we target it "deliberately"???

it's a stupid thing to say and mr. anan who said it, said it just after it happened - he didn't even check how it happened.

but if mr anan said it... "it must be true".

i'm tired of tring to show you who is the bad guy in this story, meybe one day when these terror organizations will bomb your home you will finally understand what the hell i'm talking about (and it's just a matter of time - you can count on them).

believe me - if Hizbulla and Iran will launch missiles to your countries or suicide bumbers to your streets - you will not be so "nice" to them.

until now all deliberately and target horrible massacres had done by islamic terror groups and not by israelies - and that is a fact.

if you will stand along with those organization, one day, not too far from now, when you will not agree with them on somthing - they will come to you, and then i would like to hear you talking about war without injured people and without mistakes.

so give me a break dont be so hypocrite just because it's not happening now in your back yard.

you probably saw how the USA acted after the horrible 11 septemer - believe me that any other country will act the same if the terror will reach it.

Eyal - Haifa - citizen of Israel.

Jul 26, 06 7:01 am  · 
 · 
a-f

And London after 7/7 ? Madrid after 11/3 ?

Jul 26, 06 7:27 am  · 
 · 
jasmin

Eyall27..What are the reasons behind all these for you? I do not think what is behind all this is really simple..

I am wondering how did that two Israel soldiers kidnap? From the border or inside Israel ?

Can Two soldiers kidnap justify Israel's bombing the whole country and destroy everything and kill civilians? If it justifies then noone in any country is safe anymore...

Why Israel uses very high technology weapons against civilians in that country. Look at the international news and TV's pls and you will see that all the people who are killed are %90 civilians..in fact children and women.

Dont you see a big plan to reorganise middle east behind all these...power and benefits..

I am also considering myself a world citizen...believe in human rights..humane values...Nothing can be above these values..These are basic and only human values and rights count! Other than that race, nationality etc are really nothing. They only count after having basics which is human rights..

Jul 26, 06 8:32 am  · 
 · 
eyalll27

"Why Israel uses very high technology weapons against civilians in that country. Look at the international news and TV's pls and you will see that all the people who are killed are %90 civilians..in fact children and women."

israel use high tech weapons because israel don't want to kill civilians.

if israel wanted to kill civilians it could be much more easier and cheaper we could use 100 tanks and cannons and bomb beirut.

it's not true that 90% civilians killed - you don't hear about 110s of Hizbulla dead guys, because Hizbulla doesn't tell how meny of them had been killed.

they take pics of civilians who died just after they die and put it in websites, and sent it to the press, they don't tell you that they use civilians as human shekters, that they fire rockets on israel from civilians houses, and that they use civilian houses as a bomb storages.

if you are a "believer in human rights" - like you said you are - where were you when hundreds of israelies (only civilians) died from suicide bumbers? where were you in the past years when Hizbulla launched 100's of rockets to the north of israel, killed and hurt only civilians and terrorise us on daily basis?

do the arab blood is more red then our blood? why you - the "human right" believers shout when we fight back a known terror organization like Hizbulla - and don't say or do anything when the terror groups aim only for civilians.

Hizbulla cross the border INSIDE ISRAEL and kidnapped two israeli soldiers - that is what you think "just" happen.

do you know that it killed 6 more soldiers INSIDE ISRAEL in the same incident?
do you know that it terrorize north of israel for the past years?
do you know that it killed alot of civilians in the past years?

you probabaly don't know that israel restraint itself and took the lose of it's people for years now, just to remain the silence in the area.
but Hizbulla did every thing it can to made us go into a war.

well Hizbulla succeed.

israel is not targeting civilians - but they can still be hurt because it's a war and the enemy fights from civilians areas.

when you will be in our position - then talk to me on human rights until then save your lecture.

Eyal - Haifa - Israel.

Jul 26, 06 9:07 am  · 
 · 
aphro_al

"israel is not targeting civilians - but they can still be hurt because it's a war and the enemy fights from civilians areas."

wake up.. ur living in a damn bubble... is not targeting.. ?

what about marwa7ine truck ?.. what about... the reporter that not an F-16 but an apache helicoptre killed her.. waht about the 420 killed 40% of them kids..

what is ur position?.. ur so damn living in a consipiracy theory world.. htey make u beleive that we want to exterminate you.. well i dnt blame you.. i pity you for such ignorance..

killing hundreds of isaelis civilians waht about palestinians civilians what about the lebanese ones?.. waht about thos dozers that you drive and that.. destroy evthg that go under.. and after u destroy their lands and take it from them.. ur wondering why they became suiciders? im not saying that im with suicide bombers..? but have u ever think about the reason? social reason?.. what are the reasons that let a 20 year old man.. full of life come to the conclusion that only bombing his body is the solution...

lebanon?.. we have 3 war captured lebanese in ur jails.. guys that have been sitting ain ur cells for the last 20-30 years.. they were taken during War that means when uuu were in lebanon... we dnt have the right to have them??.. is all this war tha tis now on leb is because f these 2 idf soldiers.. of course not..

u people are always obssessed that others are living to exterminate u.. thats why no one dares.. in europe.. in the US to say anythinng about thejews because suddenly.. you all go antisemetic.. we all are people human beings and you the "jews" ( i dn tmean by the religion) but more as th eZionists.. think you ar ethe ultimate people and that everyone else are just in lower steps.. ur society is the one that is racist.. even between urselves u differenciate between your communities..

anyway.. you dear didnt live a thing.. ur living through terror? well i was in sidon the last weekend and i was helping with the humanitarian aids.. you should really come and see what is the true meaning of living through terror and fear and suffer.. when you see kids that stayed wiwthout food for 3 days becasue they were afraid that the IAF will target them as soon as they go out of their hiddings...thats terror.. when your army drops leaflets telling people to evacuate.. after they targeted all the transportation means : roads bridges... after seeing those kids burned in marwa7ine.. while they were following the IAF orders 2 evacuate...THIS IS TERROR..
when u see a family fleeing their village on foot.. walking for 30 km because they dnt have anymore any food water.. fleeing with their kids.. THATS TERROR...

Jul 26, 06 9:45 am  · 
 · 
urbanisto

again again again
while the Israeli army and the terrorist-hezbollah rage their war with weapons, here in this forum the game of "your people killed more innocent lives than ours" is on.

and aphro, of cours Europe is criticising Israel, the UN is too.
And I am sure that the killing of the UN soldiers after they warned Israel will lead to consequences.

but as I said before I can somehow understand the psycological situation Israel is in, after the last developments. (especially in Iran)
And now Israel is overreacting like a child under pressure beating and hitting whoever is close.
The problem with this (slightly inapt) comparisson is that I don't see any Dad or Mum around who tells Israel to stop, because its hurting the neighbour's kids seriously.
The U.S. has made the mistake to start a useless war in Iraq, so now nobody is around who fills this gap.

Jul 26, 06 10:25 am  · 
 · 
cf

orhan:

Yes, orhan, faith?

You don't have to provide me with internet sites, that is your choice. And I think I have an understanding of your postition and I respect your choice. My understanding does not come from reading your mind because I know that activity is against your will and I respect that. I do not use computer programs to access your internet activity either. This is my respect for your choice and your will.

cf
"nahosh"

Jul 26, 06 10:37 am  · 
 · 
abracadabra

nahosh, here is a part of islamic faith my father thought me. i am sharing it with you. can you handle it? don't be afraid it will not eat you. it didn't eat me.

Jul 26, 06 11:22 am  · 
 · 
Nevermore

I'd like to make a request ..Please stop this.

This is a sensitive and complex issue which warrants discussion but
its getting ugly here and people's feelings are being hurt.

Jul 26, 06 11:31 am  · 
 · 
cf

abra:

I am familiar with Rumi and have read parts of a book with his writings. There are also several other Ways that make similar descriptions.

Why would you say that one might be afraid of being eaten and why should I handle it?

Also the interent site you suggested called itself a sect. What is the relationship between sect and faith?

At this moment I am thinking about Islamic in-fighting. It is their will, their choice, and their right. And, what can I learn from their path.

Jul 26, 06 11:37 am  · 
 · 
abracadabra

cf, i am not a religious person.
islam has a lot of sections. i do not belong to any. as a matter of fact my father made sure we knew where he put torah, bible and koran in his library side by side but i really enjoyed reading madame bovary instead.

what you learn from religious 'in' or 'out' fighting is get away from a person who kills another human being because of his religious beliefs and denounce that person who kills, and, you reject all violence based on religious beliefs, if not all violence period. ..

i used the word eaten, partly as a likening that, by reading positive aspects of someones' faith will not diminish you or make you a lesser believer in your own belief/ faith/ religion, whatever you want to call it.

let us not get cought on useless polemical arguments and get to work with tolerance and peace efforts. death by violence, it is too much of a tragedy for somenone's loved ones, mother, father, brother, whoever. whether or not the dead is a jew, moslim, christian, hindu a non believer, all the same.

Jul 26, 06 12:05 pm  · 
 · 
cf

abra:

Since the site offered used the word sect, it positioned itself, that's why.

Would you really want to denounce someone for the choice he/she has made simply because you may not have made that same choice- publicly position that person on the side of evil or wrong doing thereby separating that person? That is not my choice and I will not separate you.

nahosh

Jul 26, 06 12:20 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra

my choice for that site was simply it had more links on rumi than the others on the google page and it opened with his most famous poem. there are many other web offerings on rumi, some doesn't say sect etc, not important...
i would never denounce a person for his/her beliefs unless they start to kill for it and act above all because their belief is better than yours.

did you ever read me saying anything belittling or offensive anybody's religion, belief or faith? that includes orhan too, you know. ;)

Jul 26, 06 12:33 pm  · 
 · 
jasmin

Eyeall27..I am sorry for the civilians who are killed in Lebanon and also in Israel. What is sad is that mostly civilians are being killed unfortunately. I always feel very very sorry for the Jews killed at WW II. Hope you understand what I mean. It kills me to see kids dieing since they are the most innocent...There are more to say but do not think that this forum site is about this issues.

Jul 26, 06 12:37 pm  · 
 · 
cf

abra:
That is your choice to denounce/separate. I have made a different choice and I will not denounce/separate you because of your choice. I do not like your choice, but I will not use the force of separation that you have chosen.

Jul 26, 06 12:49 pm  · 
 · 
loudmouth

ISRAEL!!!!! are the true racist!!!! in this situation.

Jul 26, 06 1:21 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra

cf, its your choice if you will not denounce nazis, el kaide, kkk, jewish extremists who assasinated rabin, and any other group i don't want to remember their names right now. i will denounce/seperate this people, that is my choice and furthermore, i will fight them anyway i can upon contact.

but i do not think this could be your choice. you either don't understand what i am talking about, or i am not understanding you. or you are a plain racist.

can you describe what my choice is?

Jul 26, 06 1:33 pm  · 
 · 
crowbert

I cannot wait for the rapture/second coming/first coming/Hailey's Comet/the fall of ragnarok/great spaghetti day for everyone who thinks God is on their side and their side alone to evaporate/asend to heaven/beam up or in some other way disappear and leave the planet to those of us who realize that heaven is not due to the true believers, but rather to those who go about trying to make the Earth itself a better place for everyone's children.

Jul 26, 06 2:10 pm  · 
 · 
ET

Eyall

"and mr. ET about the UN decision you mention: israel folow every decision that will not bring to it's end - if israel want to exist it can't bring here all the palestines in the world - because that will be the end of israel"

Well u know what .. what if Lebanon thinks we don't feel like implementing resolution 1559 cause that will drag Lebanon into problems.. Who the hell cares about the U.N. anyway.. isnt that what u just said???? wow .. gr8 logic !

"you will find that all israel (and much more territory) was a jew land - so we could demand the arab countries around us to give it back to us, but we don't."

Yes it was a land in which Jews/ christians/ and later on Muslims lived.. thats what Lebanon today is !!!!!! thats what mostly scares Israel - since it spreads out of the image of a territory made of one race one, one religion... quite interesting opposites.. don't u think ?

"how will you disarm Iran? they now want atom bombs"
Ummmmmmmmm did i miss smthg.. or hasnt Israel got nuclear bombs.. or what.. Israel is so caring it will never use it???

"Hizbulla and Iran will launch missiles to your countries or suicide bumbers to your streets "
Hizbullah never has action inside the israeli territory - except in cases of war like today where it launches missiles into Israel as a response to Israeli terror..

P.S> URBANISTO i have mentioned it earlier quite a few times that Israel has a right to exist . most of us believes that.. but not at this high of a price !!!! it should learn on how to live in peace with its neighbours !

Jul 26, 06 2:20 pm  · 
 · 
cf

When a choice has been made not to be party to murder, destruction, separation, etc., facing these acts are very unpleasant.
If a person or society has made the choice to murder, what right does someone have to denounce, separate, and place one’s choice above another?
Murder (separation) is not my choice. It is something that makes me sick. I have chosen not to murder and first try to dissuade the murderer by every means without force. Why, because the goal is for the murderer to decide a different path for himself. The very last option, of course, is to become party to the murderer’s abhorrent act.
We may not all think, act, or party the same. We may not have to live together. We may put up physical fences as a dissuader.
I have chosen not to separate others from humanity.
You, abra, have the right of choice.

Jul 26, 06 2:28 pm  · 
 · 
ET

cf

what the fuck is this website which is full of lies :
"And Israel? Israel has gay pride marches. Yes, of course it is the only country in the Middle East that does."

Just a couple of months ago - in MAY - Lebanon had its first gay community celebration and held conferences in hotels such as Monroe- I went to the conferences - and no i wasnt tortured .. hehehe
the event was covered by all international medias !!!

So , the freedom that ur preaching is a lot of crap - obvious in the way Israel was dealing with the press in this latest war - many european not to mention arab reporters complained abt it !
P.S. umm.. freedom.. yes thats y it targeted lebanese channels (LBC-Future-Manar) and the lebanese reporters...

" I cannot find a single openly pro-gay group in the entire Arab Islamic world. "
and abt this crap.. pls visit www.helem.net (the lebanese gay communities' official website) headquartered in Hamra..

Jul 26, 06 2:38 pm  · 
 · 
urbanisto

ET don't you think that Israel (or better the majority of its people) wants to do exactly this: "live in peace with its neighbours".

As I said I think Israel is overreacting and of course every single civilian vitim is one to much, but it were terrorists like Hezbollah and Hamas, who have been disturbing peace in that region in the first place.
And looking at the conflict from Europe I am not affraid of Israel using the Nuclear bomb (so they have one) but I would be affraid if I knew that Iran had one...Sure you will say this is my Media-filtered image of the players involved.
Your point of Lebanon as a multi-ethnic society and counterdraft to Israel - where Israel is affraid of - is interesting, but I don't think that most Israeli would not like this idea of coexistenc for their own society. (besides some settlers and orthodox dumb-asses) and I am sure that this was not the reason they started this war.
I still think it was a trap set up by Iran and Syria via Hezbollah, they knew about the psycological situation of Israel feeling threatend more then ever (Iran) and Sharons successors need to show their willingness to defend their country. And Israel (as was the US in some other conflicts) was stupid enough to step in, de-stabilizing its neighbour to the north (your poor country) and fueling the hate of people around the globe, who think the region would be better with Israel not being there.

ways out of the dilemma?
Israel stops the fight now.
And then... would Lebanon be able to guarantee, that NO terrorist attack (including on soldiers controlling the border) will happen again.
You think Lebanon would be able to get in controll there?
Maybe, but then (this would be not a Lebanon problem anymore) how is Israel going to end the violence brought upon its civillians by Palestinian-terrorists? Allow for a Palestinian state? I am sure they would like to, but the withdrawal from the Gaza-strip wasn't a very encouraging step, as Hamas celebrated this as a first step to defeat Israel as a whole.

The longer I think about it, if you look for someone "guilty" for this mess, blame it on the U.S. government and their useless involvement in Iraq. (no weapons of mass destruction there, as nearly all inteligence-agencies knew before) If the U.S. would not be bound there, you can be sure that the U.S. pressure on Iran would be higher and therefore the Israel's fear of Iran would be less.
Nobody knows if they would have reacted differently, but I think that they react as cracy as they do, comes from plain fear.

p.s. Thanks Abra for some very wise remarks.

Jul 26, 06 3:12 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra

"We may not all think, act, or party the same. We may not have to live together. We may put up physical fences as a dissuader.
I have chosen not to separate others from humanity."

so, you should have no problem with knocking the "seperation" wall between israelis and palestinians. unless you deem one side isn't human. right?

cf,
you are semi incomprehensible. i say semi because the other half is border line fanatical.

Jul 26, 06 3:17 pm  · 
 · 
cf

abra:

Thank you, that is very kind of you to say that.

cf
"nahosh"

Jul 26, 06 3:26 pm  · 
 · 
ET

Urbanisto
"And then... would Lebanon be able to guarantee, that NO terrorist attack (including on soldiers controlling the border) will happen again"

Well the resolution 1559 was the source of conflict but sooner or later the lebanese would have disarmed and kept hizbollah under control -
let me remind that Hezbollah is a resistance force (it's not me saying it but the 1996 April understanding between israel, lebanon, u.s., russia, france, and the U.N.)
Israel was still occupying lands in Lebanon -the chebaa farms - so the hezbollah was in its legal right to defend and resist !!!!!
It's a fact whether we like it - whether we think hizbollah is a terrorist organization or NOR !

As for the Hamas.. im only gonna comment by saying. both the U.S. and Israel nagged day n night to end with Arafat - then they nagged abt Abbas and asked for a democratic elections..
now hamas is in power due to democratic elections ! .. tell me how they'll deal with this shit ? !!!
These gvments are either brainless or just want destruction - cant they c that war will create more terrorists - more hatred - more revenge !!!
well never wnd from this shit !

Jul 26, 06 3:26 pm  · 
 · 
urbanisto

ET: I totally agree

Jul 26, 06 3:28 pm  · 
 · 
eyalll27

ET said:

"Israel was still occupying lands in Lebanon -the chebaa farms - so the hezbollah was in its legal right to defend and resist !!!!!"

let see, do you say to me now that hizbulla defending lebanon interests??? it's a "lebanon army?" - because if that what you say it's lebanon itself who started this war.

...if there were not chebaa farms you will find other reasons for allowing hizbulla to be in the south (lebanon is so small country and the people there so attached to this place - so they need huzbulla to make israel give it back... give me a break will you?)

and about 1559 UN resolution: i think you didn't understand me again, so i'll help you again.

as i'v said before: ISRAEL WILL DO EVERYTHING IN IT'S POWER TO SURVIVE.

if lebanon can't controll hizbulla, we will do it - we will not let terror dictate our lives.

when lebanon did nothing to controll hizbulla - they forced us to do that (we could give you not one year but 100 years and you still couldn't controll them...AND NOW FROM WHAT YOU HAVE JUST SAID I KNOW YOU EVEN LIKE THEM THERE).

now you will jump as usual with the other UN resolutions, and i will answer again - if a UN resolution means - "the end of israel" it will never happen.

we have only one small country - you have lots of arab countries and milles of territory, and after ww2 we will never let our nation to be in the mercy of the world to save us from guys like hitler.

all the human rights in the world will not bring back 6 millions of our nation who died just because they were jews.

it will take a while and we will win this war - and in the long run you will thank us for giving you controll in you own country.

Eyal - Haifa - Israel.

Jul 26, 06 5:01 pm  · 
 · 
yenafar

"it will take a while and we will win this war - and in the long run you will thank us for giving you controll in you own country."

win what?

assume you ve killed all hizbulahs, gat rid of all those missiles. then what ?
u think those 750.000 refuges (and...) will love you after then? send you flowers for tanx? or what ?

Jul 26, 06 6:29 pm  · 
 · 
yenafar

"if lebanon can't controll hizbulla, we will do it - we will not let terror dictate our lives."

what if other think that israel is the one who dictate terror to their lives? r they justified if they want to control u ?

for the sake of your country, STOP the war. i think it only makes more people hate israel.

yenafar, tehran, cotw

Jul 26, 06 6:40 pm  · 
 · 
aphro_al

hehe ..eyall.. ur still not getting it dear ": we have only one small country - you have lots of arab countries and milles of territory, and after ww2 we will never let our nation to be in the mercy of the world to save us from guys like hitler"
we ..arabs has a lot of miles...??? u must be joking here.. this is our country our land.. i am from chebaa and these farms are ours and you want us to give t to you because we.. as arabs have a lot of miles.. this is really pathetic. you guys who came and stole our land.. bacp up through the discussion you said and i quote " they take pics of civilians who died just after they die and put it in websites, and sent it to the press, they don't tell you that they use civilians as human shekters" god.. you know what i read couple of days ago?... let me give you the link directly.. this article talks about how the golani brigades infantry division put a camera in their pocket in the hope of killing one of the resistants so they can take a pic with their mutilated bodies.. and they said it was an honor.....
http://www.oznik.com/news/011005.html

and please eyall dnt ever talk about terrorism.. because dear you and your ideas and your actions (IDF + israeli gvt) are the ones that are promoting terror and fear through our people..

Jul 27, 06 12:11 am  · 
 · 
ET

Eyall !

U know what the difference between me and u is ??
The fact that i use my brains and c the logic - and think twice b4 i post my shit !
"now you will jump as usual with the other UN resolutions, and i will answer again - if a UN resolution means - "the end of israel" it will never happen."

U just said it out loud- and thank u for doing so :
ISRAEL WILL NEVER ABIDE BY ANY UN RESOLUTION UNLESS IF IT THINKS ITS FOR ITS OWN GOOD - AND FUCK THE WORLD

Maybe one day we all would do the same - and each country will come up with its OWN vision of the world and FUCK the UN ..

Damn and i thought the cowboy and previous Israeli Pm's were just the wrong ppl at the wrong place... turns out ppl actually believe their crap ! hehehe

Jul 27, 06 2:14 am  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

et, are you okay? no response from you in about 24 hours!

I'd like to call this war an Ethnic Cleansing Israel is indulging in.

Jul 28, 06 3:23 am  · 
 · 
upside

Jul 28, 06 5:17 am  · 
 · 
ET

yeah good so far !

But what i dn't seem to get is that Israel just decided to enlarge its campaign over Lebanon .. like there wasnt enough ppl dying !!!

Jul 28, 06 5:48 am  · 
 · 
ET
http://beirutnightlife.com/

I think the ad says it all !

Jul 28, 06 9:47 am  · 
 · 
ET

Qana - 55 dead (all civilians , 30 + children)

I quote Eyall :

"ISRAEL WILL DO EVERYTHING IN IT'S POWER TO SURVIVE"

Jul 30, 06 4:20 am  · 
 · 
aphro_al

55 dead.. and all what they said: we warned them to evacuate.

ya they warned kids under 10 to evacuate... with no cars no roads nthg...

...no comment....

Jul 30, 06 4:36 am  · 
 · 
ET

For those who were complaining about the title of the thread.
My apologies !
It should actually be :

"War on Lebanon by bastard RACIST MOTHER FUCKIN Zionists"

Jul 30, 06 4:52 am  · 
 · 
eyalll27

"55 dead.. and all what they said: we warned them to evacuate.

ya they warned kids under 10 to evacuate... with no cars no roads nthg...

...no comment...." so i'll comment:

israel said one more thing you chose to ignore "for some reason":

that hizbulla launch missiles from that same village and that hizbulla uses these houses for shelter just after he shoots missiles.

hizbulla uses these people as human shelters and is very happy now when it can "show the world what israel did".

so these civilians serves two purposes for the hizbulla: first, use as shelters, second when an eccident do happen, take as much pic's they can to try and shock the world, so they will tell israel to stop the war, so hizbulla could use the time and recover from the distruction israel inflict on it.

i want to say to the lebanies: i'm very sorry of any inocent person who died in this war (no matter what side) i too hate to see ppl die, and all my friend think the same like me in that matter, but unless you will wake up and reject hizbulla from your terrirory - so my country and our civilians who live in the north of israel will be safe, and can live normal life, it will not be safe to live also in your side of the border.

and ET you right: ISRAEL WILL DO EVERYTHING IN IT'S POWER TO SURVIVE i see you understood my masage (at last) though it took you few days.

and ET you said "ISRAEL WILL NEVER ABIDE BY ANY UN RESOLUTION UNLESS IF IT THINKS ITS FOR ITS OWN GOOD - AND FUCK THE WORLD"

that is not what i'v written, but i'm used to you distort my words... i'v said that if a resolution means "the end of israel" it will naver happen, i didn't say "any resolution that is for our own good"

we got outside lebanon in 2000 eventhough it wasn't "for our own good" - but it didn't mean "the end of israel" - the resolutions you mentioned do mean "the end of israel" - that is why it will never happen, if you will like it or not.

when hizbulla terrorize the north of israel and kills here civilians on a daily basis we will do everything in our power to stop him from doing that, and if it's not a lebanon interest, it will become one now.

Eyal - Haifa - Israel.

Jul 30, 06 7:29 am  · 
 · 
ET

Eyall
spare me ur shit

"that hizbulla launch missiles from that same village and that hizbulla uses these houses for shelter just after he shoots missiles."

They're called rockets.. not missiles.. theres a huge difference.. go check the dictionary as 1
2- u lying idiot - if hizbollah was there .. where are they .. why havent i seen one HIZBOLLA GUERRILLA dead in this.. u know y? cause ur a fuckin liar.

"i'v said that if a resolution means "the end of israel" it will naver happen, i didn't say "any resolution that is for our own good""
I'm happy u said that eyall - since it shows how israeli ppl really think.. exactly what was my point from day 1..
a resolution is a resolution dear.. u cant pick n choose..

""the end of israel" - that is why it will never happen, if you will like it or not."
The end of Israel.. well u know what. i dn't give a shit if Israel exists or not.. thats UR SHIT and U deal with it.. but hey one tip.. i don't c u going far raising generations of hatred all around u !!!!!

"when hizbulla terrorize the north of israel and kills here civilians on a daily "
Do i need to say again (spare me ur shit )
I mean pls.. even international broadcasting channels screwed u Big this time..
and the nerveeeeeee u've got to respond after that !!!!
WAR CRIMINALSSSSSSS
and U WILL BE TRIALED FOR THIS !!

Jul 30, 06 9:23 am  · 
 · 
ET

P.S.
I wonder how Israel is ready to let go now of all the lebanese detainees...when it was Lebanon's request from day 1 (swap n cease fire)

Jul 30, 06 9:54 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

Just heard about this on the radio. Inexcusable. No apology can compensate for this massacre. As far as the end of Israel goes, well they have more military firepower than all of the rest of the middle east combined. So, there is no real existential threat to the survival of Israel: there is the psycological threat, however. Smart bombs in the hands of stupid people.

Jul 30, 06 9:58 am  · 
 · 

10-20 years ago similar or worse massacres were hidden from world news. now the whole world knows every atrocity in almost real time. not good for israel's survival as a false victim.

lebanese rejected to meet with condi rice today. rightly so. what there is to talk? israel, as a state, targeting civilians and, inexcusably, children. and, usa and israel wanting to continue the operation kill-kill.

you can have all the bombs in the world, but to what end?

Jul 30, 06 10:25 am  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

i dont know a lot about the history of the middle east and the politics associated therin, but all i can proclaim is that Israel and its people always have an excuse of Jews being persecuted over the centuries and what they are doing is always correct. This really IS ethnic cleansing. And wait why did this start, because 2 soldiers got kidnapped...okay now where the hell are they?
What bugs me even more that most of the Jewish people i've talked to here are ALWAYS totally approving of Israel's policies and anti-moslem rhetoric. Really, I've met many more liberal and open-minded Moslems (or muslims, whatever) than open minded Jews.

Jul 30, 06 2:11 pm  · 
 · 
ET

Those 2 soldiers are with the lebanese government now sameolddoctor.
And Lebanon offered a swap and a cease fire (day 1)
its day 19.. and Israel suddenly today after the Qana massacre remembers to come up with this genius idea..
Swap n cease fire...
of course Lebanon refused since its asking for UN interference and an investigation calling today's massacre "ethnic cleansing" and Israelis as War criminals ...

Jul 30, 06 2:18 pm  · 
 · 
jasmin

Eyeall27...In my first message I said I am always so sorry for the Jews killed at WWII however right now I feel like 'that Jews' and 'todays' Jews are different. You have no excuse anymore in today's world. Today's Jews are full of hatred and literally acting the cruel. I am excluding some people who are against the policy of your goverment though. I am watching CNN and TV5 and do not keep my tears for the CHILDREN died at this massacre. Anyone who has heart can feel this way.

All the world condemned the massacre of hitler but what You Israelians did by ''yourself'' for that massacre after the end of the war effectively? Its easy to use power and kill people of countries who are not developed as you are.. regarding weapons you are using. Israelians always hiding behind other countries...otherwise you couldnt do this massacre.Sorry I am saying this bec besides architecture I also studied international politics. I am wishing and expecting that some 'intellectual people' or people who are considering themselves 'World citizen' from your country understand how this operation and war is unjustice and hopefully resist against the policy of your country and look for peace urgently. I am sorry for the people who are died at the massacre today and also sorry for the people like you dear friend who do not see the facts.

Jul 30, 06 3:10 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

israel told civilians to get out. because they do not target civilians. guess that explains the 500 or so dead civilians.

Jul 30, 06 3:58 pm  · 
 · 
Lookout Kid

Israel is unjust. Hezbollah is unjust. Both sides are saying some things that are correct and are doing terrible things as well... Everyone involved is to blame for the current situation! If you don't believe this, you are blind!

Jul 30, 06 10:16 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: