Archinect
anchor

bicycles

1deviantC

here it is again

Feb 26, 07 6:27 pm  · 
 · 
FRO

mmmmm BMW race link, nice. is it an '03?

Feb 26, 07 7:53 pm  · 
 · 
o

stolen....
ebay wouldnt let me sell the picture!

Feb 26, 07 8:18 pm  · 
 · 

having a bike stolen is no fun

Feb 26, 07 9:17 pm  · 
 · 
JohnProlly

Stealing bikes however is a whole 'nother story...

I kid I kid

Feb 27, 07 10:01 am  · 
 · 
sfibs

I checked this thread and thought about posting something about black metal but decided to go to the hardware store instead. When I got to the hardware store a guy wearing a Burzum shirt helped me.

Mar 21, 07 12:02 am  · 
 · 
sfibs
Mar 21, 07 12:51 am  · 
 · 
sfibs

*this is an image of my friends wheel right before he decided to take back the functional front wheel he loaned me.

I posted an image a page back of my bolt problem... it was all fixed up... but now I'm sans ride again.

Mar 21, 07 1:17 am  · 
 · 
garpike

Did you confiscate his spoke wrench?

Mar 21, 07 1:55 am  · 
 · 
garpike

Or her?

Mar 21, 07 1:55 am  · 
 · 
sfibs

it was his nipple to begin with...(am I bike slanging correctly?) I'm not fancy pants enough to know how to use it yet anyway.

Mar 21, 07 2:23 am  · 
 · 
garpike

Looks like he twisted the wrong nipple.

Mar 21, 07 2:29 am  · 
 · 
Entasis79

I love seeing all the KONAS!!!
Nice bikes guys!

I ride a 2005 Jake Kona. Sorry I don't have a pic.

Mar 21, 07 9:28 am  · 
 · 
Jonas77

I want to show my Bike it is a ZVO burro
I'll post a picture when i get back to my pictures...

Mar 21, 07 2:49 pm  · 
 · 
not without

old, gray bianchi pista...single speed, one brake...no pics, just warm thoughts...

Mar 21, 07 3:58 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Bicycles suck ; maybe fown hill, with the wind in the back or in Hell they work, but othervise it is s strugle against the wind , rain in the face, flat tires and rusty chain --- unless you exactly do not use it --- stolen next day, and the new one rampaged the first night. They Suck..

Mar 21, 07 4:10 pm  · 
 · 

silly anti-bicycle roman...

Mar 21, 07 4:44 pm  · 
 · 
not without

maybe if you would stop squeezing the vin-d-puss out of your knuckles onto the keyboard making them all sticky and stinky, vindpust, you could learn how to type your rants with aplomb!

Mar 21, 07 4:54 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

No they still suck -- the one who steal it, will be striving against the wind and end up soaking wet fall over it when he try stand off and break a leg , now is that good ?
I repeat, maybe down hill or with the wind at your back or in Hell , as the bikethives will find out, it could be good --- but this rusty flat tire rusty chain thing no, that suck , suck so much that even the thives won't even try.

Mar 21, 07 5:03 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

------- and please take it as an advise ; if you want a bike, make it look as bad as possible then the bike thives don't take it. You see criminals are mighty smart, it is the same trouble stealing an old bike as a new, and to look smart they think they must steal a new bike not an old bike even the old one proven it work they ofcaurse think they can steal anything so their brain rot.

Mar 21, 07 5:08 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Criminals have rotten brains , just thiving prove that , only a rotten brain will rob others credits.

Mar 21, 07 5:10 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

I want my name back Kill the Tower.

Mar 21, 07 5:10 pm  · 
 · 
cpnorris

maybe they should make a magical bike out of 3D-H. Then would bikes be ok?

Mar 21, 07 5:14 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

No bikes suck !

Mar 21, 07 5:32 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Except --- they could be designed stripping Hell into confetti.

Mar 21, 07 5:33 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

- And a bike thive not knowing the thing could end up in serious trouble not knowing what it is and to stupid ---- criminals are dumm as you know --- to get off it unharmed. You are right, push architecture further into organic architecture, and then construct a 3D-H bike that will attack anyone except it's owner. Now in architecture this IS possible just ask your Guru.

Mar 21, 07 5:38 pm  · 
 · 

are you afraid of them? why so much hatred for an inanimate object? whats wrong with having to put in a little effort to get somewhere? theres a lot of craftsmanship that goes into a bicycle...

Mar 21, 07 5:55 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Check how cheap a bike is, a flat tire and the jammer go to recycling then remember that the store earn atleast 100 pct. the next lot the same so how much craftmanship is left and how low is it valued.

Mar 21, 07 6:02 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Bside --- if you automate a bicycle factory by mimic worker robots, then what workers would the be to buy a bike.

Mar 21, 07 6:04 pm  · 
 · 
Jonas77

my bike does not suck it goes 40 mph look it up

http://burro-zvobikes.com/images/machinex2006Left.jpg
here is a image of a newer model

* personal mobility
* commercial utility
* zero emission
* auto-shifting
* quiet
* fast
* fun
* 1500 mpg*
* $2495

*based on 50 miles range per recharge at $0.10 kw/hr

the world's fastest electric bicycle, Bonneville Speed Trials, 2006. Watch history being made!

http://burro-zvobikes.com/images/BonnevilleShortweb.mov

Mar 21, 07 6:05 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Im'e just taking the argument that a house must not cost a third into a test. ---- If it is bad that houses can cost a third, last 400 years and be four times as strong , then who buy the cars when all workers been replaced by robots.

Mar 21, 07 6:06 pm  · 
 · 

like anything Per, you get what you pay for: stop buying cheap bikes.

Mar 21, 07 6:09 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Jonas77 -- then you are not talking about a bike. Then you talk about something with

* personal mobility
* commercial utility
* zero emission
* auto-shifting
* quiet
* fast
* fun
* 1500 mpg*
* $2495

And way to expensive, you don't talk about a bicycle . A bicycle is something that allway's is against the wind, make you soaking wet and is stolen today , and then the next one get stolen within the first day as there are a million bike thives ready to enforce Hell.

Mar 21, 07 6:10 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

"stop buying cheap bikes."

Right --- and give the thive a dromeplated gold unika, not in copenhagen.

Mar 21, 07 6:12 pm  · 
 · 

and buy a good bike lock while you're at it.

Mar 21, 07 6:13 pm  · 
 · 
Jonas77

of course mine was ALLOT cheaper
and the way i have it geared it smokes cars any any green light by allot

Mar 21, 07 6:14 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Now I don't know what the bike thives do with the bikes --- criminals as they are they proberly kill them or rite ovvult ceramony around them, they proberly sacrifise a few to their master or --- maybe they need them to ride strait home to Hell.

Mar 21, 07 6:15 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Jonas77, if you study my reply you will find that it is rather the thives than the bikes I don't like. But like anything else it is the criminals that ruin everything, as if there was no bike thives I proberly love my bike and shuldn't drive one to old to be stolen , --- see thives only strive to enforce the walls around Hell and guess what they are made of. Robbed credit and stolen bikes.

Mar 21, 07 6:19 pm  · 
 · 

I GOT IT! You must have had a bike stolen from you when you were 6!

Mar 21, 07 8:06 pm  · 
 · 
sanofiSYN

Anyone of you ride your fixies w/clipless (step-in) pedals and cycling shoes. Mine is great to get around the city in, but I'd like to refine my pedal stroke so have been considering going this route.

Mar 21, 07 9:10 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Ha ha ha! He hates bikes! And he's from Copenhagen???

This guy is so counter______.

Mar 21, 07 10:18 pm  · 
 · 
Jonas77

news flash bro: there is no hell

i understand you are upset about having bike stolen

i think the suggestion invest in better lock is the one to go by.
that and don't go to far away from it for too long.

Mar 22, 07 2:43 pm  · 
 · 
not without

yes, there is a hell. it resembles a post dominated by redundant bike hating nonsense.

biking makes everyone look sexier. even the tale of how your bike was stolen is a story dripping with sex. and then buying a new one? sexy! getting to show off your new shiny bike? mmmmm...what was this about?

Mar 22, 07 3:28 pm  · 
 · 
Jonas77

SEX!

i think we need Freud and Reich experts in here to give some psychoanalysis over this WindPuss character

Mar 22, 07 5:05 pm  · 
 · 
JMBarquero/squirrelly

haha, u guys are pretty funny.

gotta say I love those bikes and even the convertions. I am actually now in the market for a raodie....got my mtb all up and running, and had to use my 'street' tires for the LA Bike tour!

Mar 22, 07 5:39 pm  · 
 · 
sloring

just placed an order for a Bianchi Pista in Gange Green...unfortunately, it won't be available until the beginning of May...I'M TOO IMPATIENT, I WANT MY PISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 2, 07 1:12 pm  · 
 · 

sanofiSYN:
I ride clipless all the time on a fixie. gives you more control over your bike, IMHO. if you skid/skip much I'm gonna recommend either going with Crank Bros. Eggbeaters or Time ATACs, they seem to have the least occurrences of unwanted release while skidding.

sloring:
cancel that order and get an IRO. you'll thank me later.

Apr 2, 07 2:13 pm  · 
 · 
sloring

how come?

Apr 2, 07 2:48 pm  · 
 · 

unless things have changed on either the IRO or the Pista:

the IRO has a better tubeset and components. Tony that runs IRO (while tough to get a hold of at times if you're looking for him) is awesome on customer satisfaction and if you want the IRO built with components x and y instead of the stock, he'll do it for a good price too. if you wreck an IRO you can get a replacement for half price. plus unless you're planning on rocking the Pista at the track the IRO geometry is a bit more forgiving.

I'll admit, I'm biased because I have an IRO and have been happy with it. also, when an axle self-destructed on my beater wheelset I got the best price on a replacement assembly from Tony at IRO.

plus you won't get made fun of if you ride an IRO.

Apr 2, 07 4:11 pm  · 
 · 

i can feel the saddle soreness just looking at those bicycles

Apr 3, 07 11:23 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: