that's what whiskey is for...

Jun 8, 07 1:17 pm  · 
 · 
Chili Davis
WTF!?!

Jun 8, 07 1:20 pm  · 
 · 
KEG

WTF? The CVS-own-brand Pepto tablets ARE NOT CHEWABLE? Do you really expect me to read the fine print? I'm blind!!! When you write on the box "as compared to Pepto Bismol Chewable tablets" DO NOT make them non-chewable because I chewed it!!! Those things are disgusting!!!

serves me right for being cheap.

Jun 8, 07 1:48 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

not being able to eat in LA past 10pm...wtf?

Jun 10, 07 4:09 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

wtf? i thought thats when you went to dinner in l.a. wtf???

Jun 10, 07 5:17 pm  · 
 · 
KEG

WTF?? THAT was the ending of Sopranos?

Jun 11, 07 1:16 am  · 
 · 
mdler
http://video.music.yahoo.com/up/music/music/?rn=1301797&vid=44375128

George Michael is back...WTF?

Jun 11, 07 7:00 pm  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

wtf is up with these owner/contractor buddy relationships? the architect is just a little pawn that gets run over.

Jun 11, 07 11:15 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

structural engineers who promise drawings a month ago and are still weeks out...wtf?

Jun 12, 07 2:48 pm  · 
 · 
Sarah Hamilton

Requesting THREE IDP info packets in the past SIX months and not receiving ANY!! WTF!!!

Jun 12, 07 3:28 pm  · 
 · 
le bossman

i can tell you why the pbs thing, man. it's just sheer demographics.

Jun 12, 07 3:29 pm  · 
 · 
simples

Vado and LeBossman...my theory for PBS' pledge drive programming, is "reverse psychology"...we'll stop repeating doowop concerts and Daniel O'donnell specials when you send in your pledge...no pledge, more doowop!

Jun 12, 07 3:51 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

Had a call from a Neighbor of a Client I'm representing regarding reduction of a rear yard set back from 50'-0" to 30'-0". It is a
one of those odd rulings which can be decided by the Zoning Commission and not the Zoning Board of Appeals. He ask me if we could repair the fence between his yard and our yard.....with that little tiddy he would most likely be in favor of our request.....WTF!

Jun 12, 07 7:26 pm  · 
 · 
kissy_face

random dude playing the guitar poorly at midnight outside of my window AGAIN WTF!!! its Wednesday night...people have to go to work in the morning. STFU and come back on Saturday when everyone else on the corner disturbs the peace!

Jun 14, 07 2:30 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

maybe he was serenading you! wtf???

Jun 14, 07 3:23 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

kissyface,

wtf?!! do you live in mar vista?

Jun 14, 07 3:25 pm  · 
 · 
Philarch

j - I always use the handicapped stall in our office bathroom and I'm not handicapped (is that wrong?). The handicapped bathroom stall is bigger than my entire bathroom in my Apt. WTF??

Jun 14, 07 4:54 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

Handicapped bathroom stalls are really for wild sex.....WTF!

Jun 14, 07 5:09 pm  · 
 · 
kissy_face

I don't think he could see me up on the 3rd floor. It was fun to watch though...he would follow people up the sidewalk singing and playing terribly until they gave him money. Then he would pursue someone else.

Jun 14, 07 5:12 pm  · 
 · 
postal

where is this jam session at? i'll bring my mouth organ...

Jun 14, 07 5:15 pm  · 
 · 
mightylittle™

i followed a link from the Tunnel Through House thread and was mostly appaled at this one:

WTF?

yes, it's a tattoo of the logo for Microsoft's Zune mp3 player.

Jun 14, 07 5:38 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

When I hear Salesmen saying the Leed Certified....the hair stands up on the back of my neck....WTF~

Jun 14, 07 6:40 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

wtf? should i use the ada stall or the regular stall? should i start a thread about it? wtf????

Jun 14, 07 7:19 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

hc urinals....are bad news....spray factor was never considered for the regular guy....wtf..

Jun 14, 07 7:28 pm  · 
 · 

WTF? I'm much more concerned with the size of the guy mightylittle posted above than his tattoo. After all, the tattoo can be covered.

Jun 14, 07 7:38 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

vado

90% of the time the ADA stalls are a little cleaner...

Jun 14, 07 7:51 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

we have two very nice sized bathrooms on our second floor studio. theres also a more public men's and women's room. which i never use and we have a hidden bathroom with a shower as well.

Jun 14, 07 7:52 pm  · 
 · 
mightylittle™

that guy's tat would cover my whole arm.

Jun 14, 07 8:20 pm  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

realtors don't know what "single family" means! I do searches with this magic box checked that is supposed to give me single family homes, and half of them are still condos and duplexes. wtf?

also, um, when did Denver real estate get more expensive than chicago? wtf? greedy fucks. all of them.

Jun 19, 07 1:19 am  · 
 · 
FRO

why do people move away from a place they didn't like, then spend all of their energy trying to make where they are now just a little bit more like where they came from??? Just take a vacation and go home!!!

Jun 19, 07 3:55 pm  · 
 · 
KEG

most people don't leave somewhere because they dont like the culture.

Jun 19, 07 4:02 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

I was sideswiped in a public hearing last night. You know one of those kissy face neighbors, who you go out of the way for, so they have all the information. Then they don't even bother to give you a call back, but they sure as hell show up with the meeting and cry the sky is falling.....(and you damn well know it is one of those, "Not In
My Back Yard" defenses.) WTF!

Jun 19, 07 5:46 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

we are part of a website where people recycle things....like if you have something and you want to get rid of it...you post a you have and people respond....We have managed to snag some nice outdoor plants and things of that nature. However this evening on comes across the web internet...Looking for "Hamster Cage for Drawfs" WTF!

Jun 19, 07 7:47 pm  · 
 · 
KEG

hahaha snooker....dwarf hamsters....more humane than you think.

Jun 19, 07 7:55 pm  · 
 · 
dml955i

So normally, I don't care much about tattoos - I don't have any, don't want any, but if you like them and want them - good for you. I enjoy making fun of 20 something girls with "tramp stamps" because they'll look ridiculous when they're 40 something hags.

Anyhoo, I'm riding the bus this morning, glance over and notice that the hipster girl sitting next to me has a giant, highly detailed, and colored tattoo of one of the ballplayers from the movie "A League of Their Own" on the inside of her forearm! It was huge, at least 8" long... I didn't want to stare, but I'm pretty sure it was Geena Davis's character...

For those of you with tats - Why would somebody get this? Who likes that movie so much that they'd want a tattoo of it? WTF?

Jun 22, 07 5:27 pm  · 
 · 

in germany, one out of two girls has a lower back tribal tattoo which are commonly called 'Arschgeweih' ---> 'ass antlers'.

WTF?

Jun 22, 07 8:05 pm  · 
 · 

hey, I am one of those 20 something girls with "tramp stamps", and I definitely don't expect to regret it when I'm forty. But then it's a bit more abstract than what dml described above.

When a woman wants to get a tattoo, they have to think about the location a bit more carefully than men do. If you want to be able to wear a tank top to work in the summer, shoulders are out. If you want to wear a strapless dress at your or anyone else's wedding, upper back is out. Stomach, thighs, and anywhere else fatty are out because of normal body changes and the possibility of pregnancy. Lower legs are out if you want to wear skirts or pedal pushers to the office. Ditto hands, feet if you like sandles.... the places where an employable woman can put a tattoo are very few!!! The lower back, on the other hand, is hidden during working hours at all times, yet by wearing a slightly shorter shirt you can flash it on off hours, and is unlikely to become extremely fat (which would distort the tattoo) at any point in your life. Therefor, it is a PERFECT place for a woman to get a tattoo. So WTF is up with people hating on it???

Jun 22, 07 8:22 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

I thought long and hard about getting a tattoo. And I'm a Libra, therefore I like balance, so unless I wanted to get it on my breastbone (ew), between my shoulder blades (nah) or, ahem, someplace else, my lower back was the best spot for me. Don't regret it at all, in fact I'm contemplating how I might like to expand the artwork....

Jun 22, 07 9:10 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Need Turlington's Lower Back Tattoo Remover?

Jun 22, 07 9:30 pm  · 
 · 

girls: how bout this one? as text copy you can simply use your favorite archinect discussion thread (...and you'll have mdler & tumbles under your skin forever). WTF?

Jun 22, 07 10:54 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

wtf??? i need the large print version!

Jun 22, 07 11:17 pm  · 
 · 

lost your reading glasses, vado? ;)

Jun 22, 07 11:26 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

in this case that wouldnt be a bad thing a.w.!

Jun 22, 07 11:31 pm  · 
 · 

alexander, that is gorgeous, but more visible than I was willing to commit to. Hence my defence of the 'tramp stamp'.

Jun 22, 07 11:47 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

wtf? i m channel surfin and they got an interview with princess diana/prince charles' kids (sorry i don't know their names) wtf? the bushy headed one says "we've been lucky we've had a good upbringing and education." wtf i should hope so you leaches.

Jun 23, 07 10:52 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

this was in my inbox today, btw although my name is listed as Isssac Prince, that is not my name...i thought who wants to have sex 10 times in one day...? WTF!

Date: Sun Jun 3 03:37:40 2007
[ Add to Address Book | Block Address | Report as Spam ]
To: Issac L. Prince <@excite.com>
Subject: Now it is possible to have sex more than 10 times a day!

one extreme, even though perceptions and reality were far apart, the
Warning:new unequalled preparation will extend your phallus.
It obtained reputation over the whole world and helped to many people-This is the Mega Dik
More than 80 000 men in the entire world have already been contented by the quantity and efficacy of Mega Dik.
More information here: http://mbcpmp.com/
And this is a chance for you! Join to them
mean that facts and beliefs
young Soros. Kennedys new Interest Equalization Tax essentially prevented
His mentor, Karl Popper, had inspired him to think big thoughts,
But distortion works in both directions, contended Soros. Not

Jun 24, 07 6:39 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

wtf? you don't want have sex for half hour a day-?

Jun 24, 07 8:28 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

...well for me it's more like 10 hours....HA!

Jun 24, 07 8:42 am  · 
 · 
KEG

why is it when you get a haircut...you can say "this much" or "2-3 inches" and they still cut off 6"-8"? no matter what you say?

wtf, mate.

Jun 24, 07 10:11 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

Trying to sue a dry cleaner $54 million for a missing pair of pants??? WTF???

Jun 25, 07 12:33 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: