Archinect
anchor

SPAM from archinect???

weAREtheSTONES

text and spelling disclaimer: please excuse me b/c i am on my phone.

i havent been around the archinect community in a little over a year...ive been lurking the discussions section but i cant remember posting anything in a while. today i recieved my first spam email referencing archinect. id post the email and address if i could figure out how to do that from my phone......anyways. the email went something like this.

hi michael my name is edna, i saw your profile on archinect and you have intrigued me. i would like to get to know you better. remember that color or distance should not matter with love....blah blah.

is this like a normal thing to get from archinect? ive been on here for something like 5-6yrs??? and never gotten spam email. i mean its not like my archinect profile is very interesting. what the eph?

Nov 27, 09 10:03 am
randomized
weAREtheSTONES

thx. sorry i didnt search around for the original thread.

on another note im a little upset that edna was 2-3-4 timing me! pfffft whatevs beotch!

Nov 27, 09 10:47 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Don't feel bad, wAtS, she never emailed me AT ALL! I even waded into the cesspool of my spam folder to search - now I need a shower. Thank you gmail for being my hazmat suit in the world of email.

Nov 27, 09 11:09 am  · 
 · 
snook_dude

i guess I must be like and old prune to Edna cause I haven't heard from her either. I guess she doesn't like her men old fat and bald.

Nov 27, 09 5:06 pm  · 
 · 
****melt

Either that or a lesbian.

Nov 27, 09 9:07 pm  · 
 · 

the latest spam news - the school blogs are being overrun with them - see comments no.2 & 4

Nov 28, 09 2:59 pm  · 
 · 
Paradox

Edna sent me an email today. Oh My!! Did she email you guys too??? How dare you do this to me Edna?? I thought we were made for each other! We were going to have a house with green blinds!!

Dec 8, 09 4:10 pm  · 
 · 
randomized

But Edna, you said you'd eat whale blubber...

I got me some Edna too today! She's reached the R in her little black book.
found this photo googling her e-mail:

Dec 8, 09 6:03 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: