Archinect
anchor

Archinect is being overrun by trolls

ff33º

jesus,
you should go outside and get some fresh air...your name i on every post. I think you are letting the archinect veterans see your true colors.

Feb 18, 10 3:48 am  · 
 · 
jesus.saves

bored out of my mind

Feb 18, 10 3:50 am  · 
 · 
ff33º

Aquilla,
I recommend giving craigslist a shot for all those frivolous a.d.d. nights where you can only type on a thread with no consequence to your own identity.... (because you might be too lonely from not cultivating any person to person friendships.)

Come on, give Archinect a break!.... , it was here before you ever heard of it..and will be long after you get another dead end cad monkey job, (where you spend most of you time coming up with alternate user names for your trolling)

Feb 18, 10 4:01 am  · 
 · 
marmkid

while i do admit archinect is a great way to kill some time during boredom, i have never been that bored to kill that many hours all at once

even archinect gets boring after a while

Feb 18, 10 12:30 pm  · 
 · 

"Only boring people get bored."

Feb 18, 10 6:07 pm  · 
 · 
jesus.saves

hey come on now degree, i didnt make any personal attack on you so how about you do me the same courtesy

Feb 18, 10 6:32 pm  · 
 · 
digger

jes.sav -- you just don't get it, do you? you're stinking up the joint with meaningless posts and then you get upset when people call you on it.

Feb 18, 10 6:37 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

what happened to the danica patrick thread?

:'(

Feb 18, 10 6:41 pm  · 
 · 
jesus.saves

dude if you dont like the posts you dont have to respond
just because the posts are "meaningless" to you doesnt mean someone else cant respond

Feb 18, 10 6:42 pm  · 
 · 
poop876

Just ignore the loser!

Feb 18, 10 6:44 pm  · 
 · 
digger

jes.sav: I generally don't respond ... I'm just sick of having to wade through your all your crap, in all your various incarnations.

there've been enough other posts by other people making similar points that one would think you'd figure it out by now.

Feb 18, 10 6:45 pm  · 
 · 
jesus.saves

i know come on give me a break I started the Danica Patrick thread
i think they also got rid of my Trolls Unite thread too

Feb 18, 10 6:46 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ
Click here to view threads by category
Feb 18, 10 6:48 pm  · 
 · 
jesus.saves

digger as thumper said if you cant say anything nice then dont say anything at all, all you have to do is ignore me
my danica patrick thread was awesome as well as my shaun white

Feb 18, 10 6:52 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

it's gone again

and i was just gonna post some dani news

:'(

Feb 18, 10 6:55 pm  · 
 · 
jesus.saves

yeah i know
i just questioned them about it with another thread

Feb 18, 10 6:56 pm  · 
 · 
archiTEKE

FWIW - Long time reader??? Been a member since 09? Not a very long time IMO - And you dont have much of a leg to stand on when deeming someone a troll. Youve made 16 posts and 1 entry...this being your first entry.

Back in I think 05-06??? PerCorrell was THE troll I thought...or everyone just liked to give him/her a hard time. But Per consistantly posted non-sensical bull. Saying black when the color white is discussed........
Anyway Per was banned if Im not mistaken and re-incarnated as not per correll or whatever happened in the year and half I was in thesis and didnt come here much. NPC looks to have great things to add so Im not sure they are the same person....

Next ponit is this is an open forum....anyone with an email address and the ability to type can be a member and post here, weather it be contributing to the convo or not or phishing for emails. Untill the board can be made private or have some sort of requirements to join archinect besides an email I think the discussion about banning someone is rediculous when I can just make another username and post more nonsensical b/s the next morning.
WOW nice run-on

Feb 26, 10 1:49 pm  · 
 · 
Per--Corell

Just to put things right; Per Corell was not a Troll.

Mar 29, 11 5:56 pm  · 
 · 
BOTS

posters can't be that trollish here yet as we haven't fullfilled
Godwin's law
give it time though

Apr 1, 11 11:52 am  · 
 · 
chatter of clouds

BOTS, you're as opinionated as ....hitler

Apr 1, 11 2:37 pm  · 
 · 
Allahtect

the troll i no i missed most is PIMPANZEE
where or where is PIMPANZEE!

Apr 1, 11 4:25 pm  · 
 · 
Allahtect

Pimpanzee was right! read his rumelings:
http://www.archinect.com/members/profile_view_ind.php?id=2926

Apr 2, 11 9:43 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: