Archinect
anchor

Google Map Tour Guide Central

oompa

does anyone know of any central places where I can find contemporary architecture in spain...there's so much-just wondering if it's been compiled anywhere?

Jul 4, 08 11:34 pm  · 
 · 
aml

hi, since we're sharing this again, i just wanted to say i did find out how to share a map... it's called 'collaborate' and it's pretty easy to do.

great resource for the archi-tourist, including architecture in spain [but also everywhere]: archinform

Jul 4, 08 11:51 pm  · 
 · 
oompa

thanks for the info. i knew about archinform but I - thinking ambitiously - thought there might be a site with a map tpye of function and even directions...if I had time, I would scheme something like this up...

Jul 5, 08 12:23 pm  · 
 · 
aml

oompa, have you checked them out lately? they do have a map function and street address.

Jul 5, 08 3:52 pm  · 
 · 
oompa

quite right...i haven't used the site in a while...thanks again.

Jul 5, 08 6:57 pm  · 
 · 

Not mine but Dan Hill of City of Sound along with a number of other collaborators have created this awesome Gogole Maps, "Modernism in Australia which has looks like an awesome resource if i ever manage to travel to the land Down Under

Sep 1, 08 5:33 pm  · 
 · 

*bump*

aml, really appreciate your NYC map.

Jan 6, 10 4:04 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

here's a map i want to create; i want to map the fucking graffiti taggers in minneapolis, not the artists, but the criminals. i want people to have the ability to almost create a searchable - GIS? - system, that will have the explicit goal of mapping patterns, and pin pointing these fucking knuckleheads. i have created a blog, a twitter page, and what next? ideas?

Jan 6, 10 5:56 pm  · 
 · 

I'm recruiting folks to help create an LA/SoCal Landscape Architecture map. If interested, drop me note.

Jul 20, 10 8:54 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: