WMD right chyeah right chyeah

Mar 27, 06 2:23 pm  · 
 · 
morgan2sims

let's bring this thread back!

Oct 2, 06 10:25 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

ok, go for it…morgan2sims, regenerate this post.

Oct 2, 06 10:29 pm  · 
 · 
morgan2sims

why doncha go first, katze

Oct 3, 06 3:39 am  · 
 · 
morgan2sims

i like diabase and steven ward simply bcs they almost always promptly answer any Qs anyone asked..

Oct 3, 06 4:05 am  · 
 · 

[blush.] you like me because i'm a busybody.

Oct 3, 06 7:27 am  · 
 · 
crushmaster

holy moly,
i have sadly neglected to check my e-mail for the past year+

let me be delighet to report that on 7.30.05 somebody confessed to having crushes on "per corel, abracadbra, and oana s. in romania."

i heartily apologize for not revealing the news earlier.

i'm back on the ball now though kids! so spread the love!

Oct 3, 06 9:58 am  · 
 · 
lletdownl

oh i liked this post, it was nice how people were so kind to each other, and the somewhat distrubing twist it took midstream

liberty bell still has a special archinect place in my heart for being the most kind and caring person i ever gave an MTCC (iit) tour to

Oct 3, 06 4:35 pm  · 
 · 
Chili Davis

I 2nd the fem-robot!!!

Oct 3, 06 4:40 pm  · 
 · 
miss casual

i have a crush on 237amdotcom becuase he has the best taste in music (...plus who doesnt love boys from detroit?)

and pixelwhore because he has a pretty bike

lletdownl can i get your iit tour?

Oct 3, 06 4:43 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

this thread is a nice reminder of the disturbing john devlin

Oct 3, 06 4:47 pm  · 
 · 
lletdownl

ah, well i suppoooose you could but... alas... i am no longer a student at said university

i graduated in may, and gave my last tour almost a year ago...

however, there are still students giving tours on most days, check out iit's website, pretty sure they have a link to a tour schedule on there somewhere

Oct 3, 06 4:50 pm  · 
 · 
cf

"your name" was a real happenin' chick

Oct 3, 06 4:56 pm  · 
 · 
stephanie

oh man, does this thread still make me giggle!

penises.
unicorns.
nancy manguy.
evangelical bunny!

ahhhhhhh.....

Oct 3, 06 5:01 pm  · 
 · 
lletdownl

actually floating tooth, what am i saying, sure i could give a tour im not a jerk!

but in return, ill require no less than 3 pbr's, and a cure for these ridiculous pains in my chest i get everyday

Oct 3, 06 5:02 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

to all the gurlz i've crushed before. no, its not that.

Oct 3, 06 5:42 pm  · 
 · 

I new my bike would serve a purpose! huzzah!

Oct 3, 06 6:04 pm  · 
 · 

damn typo...

Oct 3, 06 6:05 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

per, abra, and oana - that's sounds like my list of fav archinects. sometimes i wonder if i am crushmaster. but how would i know?

here's my new favorite crush, it's a drink that i just invented that's a combination of merlot & scotch...i call it merlotch...and, no, you are not allowed to pronounce it the way that calvin broadus (aka snoop doggy dog) pronounces be-yyyyatch

Oct 3, 06 10:01 pm  · 
 · 
myriam

my new crush is apple crisp. mmmm. thank you, oh roommate who went apple picking.

Oct 3, 06 10:16 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

I know the chief of the drink police, and he says if he ever runs into anyone who does that they will sentence them to a life without drinks. No more cocktails for you puddles. That is just so wrong on so many levels! If Scotland Yard got a hold of this, you would be arrested on the spot dude :)

Oct 3, 06 10:19 pm  · 
 · 

floatingtooth, i'm heartbroken that i didn't make your list...

Oct 4, 06 3:04 pm  · 
 · 
le bossman

i think that i have a crush on archinect itself.

Oct 4, 06 3:09 pm  · 
 · 
miss casual

architphil...of course you made my list.

lletldown - lucky for me i live in wicker park where they grow pbr on trees cause you drive a hard bargain.

Oct 4, 06 4:08 pm  · 
 · 
kyll

so- you say "mer-loatch"? thats just....weird...

im unavailable in so many ways, but i still have crushes.

wonderK

liberty bell

hotness....

Oct 4, 06 4:56 pm  · 
 · 
post-neorealcrapismist

i heart per riding a unicorn.

Oct 4, 06 5:11 pm  · 
 · 
lletdownl

ooo wicker park, ill be moving there soon

lucky for me i live in bridgeport where they grow absolutely nothing of value on trees

Oct 4, 06 6:06 pm  · 
 · 

limacon, mainly because she rides a beautiful track bike and I'm willing to bet that she's faster than I am.

Oct 4, 06 8:53 pm  · 
 · 
marimbaONE

As a newbie to WickerPark, I have to say it rocks ... and being from the south, i had no idea how popular PBR was up hur ... I thought it would be all OldStylee all the time.

Oct 5, 06 12:29 am  · 
 · 
miss casual

marimbaONE where in the south did you move from?

i moved back to chicago from atlanta last december. wicker park is so much fun. i think it is the epicenter of the PBR drinking in chicago.

Oct 5, 06 11:26 am  · 
 · 
marimbaONE

Nashville ... ATL is a lot of fun ... we went down a few times last summer, frequented Eleven50 (right by One-Tweezy).

Oct 5, 06 11:58 am  · 
 · 
A Center for Ants?

um... i think i have a crush on myriam. i love reading her rants. so well articulated!

Oct 5, 06 12:54 pm  · 
 · 
le bossman

liberty bell is my crush. i am actually in love with her, as i envision her, which isn't actually real.

Oct 5, 06 2:12 pm  · 
 · 
kyll

HA! well i've actually seen her.

on my screen.

i think...

Oct 5, 06 3:43 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

Nevermore….:) and Vado, LostInSpace, Aluminate, Diabase, & +q.

Oct 7, 06 2:19 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

bossman, I understand your comment in exactly the meaning in which you posted it. And yet, though it's totally self-centered and illogical, I'm still very flattered! Thanks sweetie!

Oct 7, 06 9:04 pm  · 
 · 

lb's not at all bell shaped, bossman, you know, in case that's what you were thinking....

Oct 7, 06 9:47 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

please take me along when you slide on down...

Oct 7, 06 11:53 pm  · 
 · 

so you were the dandy of gamma chi, vado?

Oct 8, 06 7:59 am  · 
 · 
Nevermore

aww Katze. {Big Hug}
:-X

Oct 8, 06 8:12 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

indeed i was. until i moved down to scarsdale!?!

Oct 8, 06 8:39 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

Well I'm gonna to go then! And I don't need any of this! I don't need this stuff, and I don't need you. I don't need anything except this [picks up an ashtray] and that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this! The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this! And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.

That's okay I am a lousy lay...

Oct 8, 06 3:37 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

ok, betadinesutures, you deserve to be on my list esp since you've been supporting the per thread:) Here's to you…

Oct 8, 06 3:53 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

now put that ashtray and remote control down:)

Oct 8, 06 4:05 pm  · 
 · 
marimbaONE

Ive never seen so many Steely references in one place.

Oct 9, 06 11:57 am  · 
 · 
mdler

*bump*

Apr 3, 07 11:59 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

and grind

Apr 3, 07 11:59 pm  · 
 · 
Smokety Mc Smoke Smoke

Awwww yeahhhh!!!!!!!!!

Apr 4, 07 12:04 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: