Archinect
anchor

Archinect is the best ever and I love it so!

jesus.saves

Tell us why you love this place!

Feb 17, 10 3:23 am

because of all the trolls?

But seriously because of the large community coming from an amazing cross section of students, professionals, architects, landscape architects and aspiring but currently non design(y) types like me.
a great resource for help, support or just venting.

Feb 17, 10 8:26 am  · 
 · 
citizen

Archinect.com is a very well done site and major resource for folks like us. The many different sections, each with deep content --Jobs (and job advice!), News, Features, Books, Links, Images, Links, even the ArchMart swap meet--are well-designed and provide a lot of service to our professional community.

The Discussion Forum is another valuable resource, parts of which have become the slum neighborhood of the site. My take is that this is due to a combination of (1) the site owners' understandable decision not to moderate the posts, and (2) a general, society-wide decline in civility, especially online. It's unfortunate, and keeps me from coming here more often. But it's only one bad neighborhood in an otherwise beautiful town.

Feb 17, 10 6:52 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: