Archinect
anchor

Help me find this website!

kwdll

There's a website, that I can't remember, where people rate and write about US Arch firms. Usually former employees saying things like "you don't wanna work there", "long hours", "no respect at all" ... and a few good things too...

Does anybody know what I'm talking about?
I just lost my 'Favorites' and can not remember the name...

Somebody please help me out...

Thanks!

Jan 6, 10 2:28 pm
pmarch

insidearch.org maybe?

Jan 6, 10 2:34 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

It's insidearch.org.

Use it carefully (if at all), because most of its firm "ratings" are based on responses from 3 or fewer people. So it's not really representative, added to the fact that these kinds of web-ratings usually attract negative responses in the first place.

Jan 6, 10 8:31 pm  · 
 · 
kwdll

Yes, it is insidearch.org! Thx a lot guys!

@citizen
Yeah, I know that. But it is still info...

Jan 7, 10 5:23 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

that site has become totally useless in the past two or three years. any information there will be outdated, wrong, defamatory and likely to only provide a one sided view. imagine picking classes based on ratings of professors on that professor eval site. would you do it?

Jan 7, 10 8:02 am  · 
 · 
kwdll

@b3tadine[sutures]

useless: no.
outdated: maybe.
defamatory: in some cases.
one sided view: in some cases.

Once you take all of that into consideration you can still make something out of that info...

Jan 7, 10 12:29 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: