Archinect
anchor

Palais Imperial de Dolma Baghtche

gwaschemasch'e

IT IS IN CONSTANTINOPLE.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF THOSE WHO BUILT AND BEINGS WHO FOUND SANCTUARY THERE?

BLESSED BE!

/kakureteiru.png

Aug 25, 09 11:19 pm
istanbul not constantinople

, get over it.

here is all you want to know.
Dolmabahçe Palace
it was by great imperial architect garabet balyan who also designed the iconic ortakoy mosque.

garabet balyan comes from generations of imperial architects of armenian ethnicity. architects from the family built some of the great ottoman buildings in istanbul and in other ottoman cities over few centuries.

Aug 26, 09 12:07 am  · 
 · 
Distant Unicorn

Orhan, this is viral marketing. The supposed internet war with Japan New Health (biogenetics) vs. Circassian-descended (supposed) GMI (Genetically Modified Individuals) also known as the Junsui vs. Alfa Tsentre (A Russian Private Military Group funded by the Alfa Group).

If you click on that ip address and type in "alfa tsentr" into the Google search box, it takes you to a security feed of a girl in a prison cell.

Aug 26, 09 12:16 am  · 
 · 

thanks O.;.) i love it. i am with the circassians. my father's side had some circassians. good looking great people.;.)
should i worry?

Aug 26, 09 12:26 am  · 
 · 
gwaschemasch'e

It says Constantinople on picture, written by Sultan's own photographer.

Aug 26, 09 2:47 am  · 
 · 
randomized

And all this time I thought it was called Βυζάντιον.

Aug 26, 09 3:19 am  · 
 · 
gwaschemasch'e

ORHAN WE LIKE YOU VERY MUCH!

THIS IS OF OUR ANCESTOR, SISTERHOOD OF PURE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQBH-KHZqfk

Aug 26, 09 3:25 am  · 
 · 
randomized

gwaschemasch'e,
I understand your excitement, but could you stop yelling?

Aug 26, 09 7:42 am  · 
 · 

Wow. keep going gwaschemasch'e. surrealist style, i like...

Aug 26, 09 12:38 pm  · 
 · 

Blessed be! (bump)

Aug 31, 09 10:36 pm  · 
 · 
Distant Unicorn

The Junsui are apparently launching an attack against the "Khozains" soon.

Their myspace is a hidden embeded-flash fowarded from the 174 ip address. There's been some clues in the music and what not.

Further debate of the story... The "Juntai" or pure children, a supposed favorite of 19th century Ottoman kings, are circassians from the Caucasus area.

When Gwaschemasch'e, she went to Germany. Now, a character who plays an important part in this story is Guido Von List... a man who partially developed the ideology behind eugenics-- obvious connections to nazism and racial purity here.

Gwaschemasch'e daughters have also fled. There's a side story that Gwaschemasch'e grand daughter was chased across Turkey to the Black Sea where she drowned trying to escape.

The exact route goes by two palaces and a military base. The two palaces are important, because one is now a hotel and the other a museum. Alfa Tenster could be hiding the missing Junsui in either of these three locations but unlikely.

Alfa Tsenter is in Beloretsk. There's also another known site here and that's Beloretsk Metallurgical Complex. It's now Beloretsk Metallurgical Plant... a Joint-owned company.

Mechel is one of the largest mining and metal companies in Russia... and head of the Alfa Tsenter Group.

There's multiple main puzzles here.

Firstly, the coordinate puzzle... ЯMT1+05426+05810. 54.25, 58.10 are real coordinates.

Mount Yanamtaw, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Yamantaw, an unopened underground military facility.

The girl in the video is known as Rei Numitorova. Presumably relative of mythical King Numitor.

The THENFRIEND video gives us the coordinates, КРГ2+06756+01468-- or 67.56 + 14.68. This leads to a small island off of Norway.

Also from this video, we have КОС3+05951+05906 (-236.8m) or 59.51 + 59.06 which leads to Mount Kosvinskogo.

Then we have ЯМД5+02893+09107 (+4426.7m), 28.93 + 91.07, Yamdrok Lake in Tibet.

Then POT5-02921+11763 (+208.7M) (-29.21 + 117.63), middle of nowhere Australia.

All of these line up perfectly on a spherical projection of earth.

The exact line of the winter solstice.

All of the videos make up this phrase "Find Friend Junko In Mnajdra Then Broadcast." Mnajdra being the megolithic compound in Malta. The same very temple that Gwaschemasch'e was head priestess of.

This circles back for a while.

A new clue is that the people behind Alfa Tsentr are a group called the Men of Taste.

They have posted a very nasty message on their website:

"FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

ALFA-TSENTR INVESTIGATES SOURCE OF SMEAR CAMPAIGN

MOSCOW - 27. August 2009

OAO Alfa-Tsentr announced today that the company has opened a full investigation into the sources of a recent smear campaign which spread fallacious allegations about its involvement in internet terrorism and kidnapping. The instigators of this attack seem to be a fundamentalist cult with known ties to terrorists. Roman Azef, CEO and president for the firm, warned that those responsible will be brought to justice.

Any persons with knowledge about this cult or its activities are asked to contact: a.dubrovin@menoftaste.com

Based in Beloretsk, Russia, Alfa-Tsentr is a premier contractor of large infrastructure and mining projects as well as a respected operator within the global private security industry. "

The men who make up this group are known as "The Benefactors." The Junsui are apparently actign all retarded because the benefactors watch the internet.

The Benefactors are apparently abducting the sisters to have "children" with them. So many Japan New Health isn't as noble as it seems.

These three men who are the main contacts of Alfa Tsentr seem to be part of the group of benefactors-- Roman Azef, Piotr Adamishi, Alejandro Gergiev.

Apparently some of these people and companies are real and not part of the game. This seems to be pissing people off in Russia.

Sep 1, 09 12:52 am  · 
 · 
Distant Unicorn

One more little tidbit, trying to remember all this off the top of my head.

A recent spike in online internet crime has been giving us some clues. Apparently the Circassians are distant related to Abkahs-- all of these people share a similar folklore regarding Nart Sagas (mythical heroes).

Satanaya is a character from the Nart Sagas... who is also believed to be a sister or matriarch from the Junsui.

Sep 1, 09 1:06 am  · 
 · 
Distant Unicorn

Heh, I completely overlooked this detail until now.

ARCHINECT IS NOW PART OF THE GAME.

I have no idea why I didn't think of this.

Archinect allows you to post files with embedded databases. The pictures the Junsui are posting here are the one's missing from other's searches.

Since facebook, myspace, flickr... remove embedded files in pictures and strip the pictures of data, you can use them for illegal file repositories.

Archinect, full of clever people, has very limited limitations on linked files.

The file name of the picture is means "IT IS HIDING" or "IN HIDING."

Apparently someone on this board who joined recently is part of them game.

Sep 1, 09 1:24 am  · 
 · 
dia

I know who it is...

Sep 1, 09 5:18 am  · 
 · 

found this on a floppy disc--Verbatim Datalife MF2-HD...

17 July
Rubens is making final preparations before he sets out for Rome where he'll be sketching for the next two weeks--drawings/designs for the DEATH DO US PART tapestries.

18 July
Constantine hasn't been to Rome since 326 AD, but this year he will participate in reenacting the closing of his Vicennalia there. Apparently, he was really impressed that finally someone modern figured when and how Helena and Fausta died. (He's still completely tight-lipped about where the spiral columns came from though.)

-----

In general news....

Gordon's paper for the Horace Trumbauer Architecture Fan Club Convention is now entitled "Learning From Lacunae".

Tertullian and John the Baptist Piranesi will be conducting almost daily Vicennalia tours.

Marie Antoinette is getting a real kick out of how Martha Stewart is reenacting her these days--so Hameau Tableau. She's also wondering if 6 October will again have some significance.

Rita Novel can't make it Rome, but her cousin, Rita Spectacle aka Four Eyes aka 20-20-20-20 hindsight will be there and on duty.

Did you know that Dennis Joseph Cardinal Dougherty was on the cover of TIME magazine 15 February 1937? (Wouldn't you know it? The fat cat now want's that reenacted!) I don't think Eva knows yet, but rumor has it that "God's Bricklayer" likes marriage so much he now wants a couple other wives. Apparently he's been asking if Gertrude Stein and Alice B. Toklas are available. (Maybe Dennis can somehow become the new 'poster child' for obesity as a disease.)

Surprising auction outcome for Eva's auction catalogue...
...Great Isfahan wo bist du?

ciao 4 now

Sep 1, 09 8:54 am  · 
 · 

this thread blow my mind more and more, i can't even follow a common thread anymore.

Sep 1, 09 11:42 am  · 
 · 

should read blows (in a good way)

Sep 1, 09 11:42 am  · 
 · 

Look up Junko Junsui on facebook for more fun, it gets a lot weirder ...

Sep 1, 09 11:53 am  · 
 · 

just friended this should be interesting,.

Sep 1, 09 1:04 pm  · 
 · 

... can't help but wonder if some of this might be related to this thread:

link

Sep 1, 09 4:21 pm  · 
 · 
leaving the palace

possibly it was benghazi before malta

Sep 1, 09 4:47 pm  · 
 · 
farmer

can I meet Rita Spectacle? please? pretty please?

Sep 2, 09 7:28 pm  · 
 · 

[The account of Hamann's subsequent relationship with Kant, where the latter was engaged by Hamman's quondam employer in Riga to bring the reborn religious enthusiast back to the path of reason, is the stuff of the very best historical novels.]

As if by divine chance, the next chapter (this morning) is entitled: Spectacles and Eyes to See With: Two cultures in philosophy. Operations within a surgical double theater, indeed.

malpractice case Cambridge 1992
the Derrida affair

They [Ayrs and Bataille] met in a Parisian bar in 1951, with Merleau-Ponty.

who are they?

and was it on purpose that their mirror image is what appears in this chapter?

then again, upon reflection

"I believe in spectacles, but I think eyes are necessary too."

no C.P. Snow daze. know sleepy snow days.

finally Cosmopolis.

Sep 3, 09 12:00 pm  · 
 · 

Nice bird in the oven there...

Aug 9, 16 7:57 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: