Archinect
anchor

SpaceInvading

Is the site dead? I just checked it and was forwarded to a NWS page. I know it's been seeming to have difficulty updating lately…it's got good potential, hope this is just a hiccup.

Aug 21, 09 12:39 pm

hi rehiggins - SpaceInvading is definitely not dead. it's just on summer vacation for a little while ;)

thanks for pointing out the error. it's one of many updates we need to make after upgrading the site to a new server. if you remove the "www" from the url it will take you to the site:

http://spaceinvading.com

Aug 21, 09 12:50 pm  · 
 · 
rehiggins

thanks Paul

Aug 21, 09 1:04 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

That website is so freaking beautiful. I drool on my keyboard every single time I go to it!

Aug 21, 09 1:12 pm  · 
 · 
holz.box

when are you adding the comments and search features?

Aug 21, 09 1:32 pm  · 
 · 

no date yet set for those features. it's truly still in beta mode. we've got a few new features in mind, in addition to those you mentioned.

Aug 21, 09 2:03 pm  · 
 · 
Cherith Cutestory

A search feature would be really nice.

Comments on design blogs always lead to either:
a: OMFG! This is the best thing I have ever seen! Love it! XOXO
or
b: WTF? This looks like something a 4 year old would do. Who do these designers think they are kidding?

Just look at the majority of comments on dezeen that generally don't offer anything productive (if your lucky enough to get your comments published at all).

Aug 21, 09 4:38 pm  · 
 · 
Carl Douglas (agfa8x)

yeah don't bother with comments. link to the archinect forums or something.

Aug 21, 09 4:59 pm  · 
 · 
binary

don't do comments....

pew pew ....pew .....pew............
/laserbeams\

Aug 21, 09 5:15 pm  · 
 · 
Cherith Cutestory

it could be nice if the posts had tags though so you could quickly find related content. maybe one for region so you could see other projects in germany, us, etc.

Aug 21, 09 6:09 pm  · 
 · 
Carl Douglas (agfa8x)

ooh, yeah, tags

Aug 21, 09 9:29 pm  · 
 · 
gold spot

Don't kill the randomness of the format

Aug 22, 09 12:48 am  · 
 · 
207moak

I guess it's time to ask again - is the site dead?

Currently on the site
"This page is generated by Parallels Plesk Panel, the leading hosting automation software. You see this page because there is no Web site at this address."

Aug 25, 09 2:08 pm  · 
 · 

hi 207moak - did you read my first response up top, from a few days ao? the same is true today:

SpaceInvading is definitely not dead. it's just on summer vacation for a little while ;)

thanks for pointing out the error. it's one of many updates we need to make after upgrading the site to a new server. if you remove the "www" from the url it will take you to the site:

http://spaceinvading.com

Aug 25, 09 2:48 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

uranus

Aug 25, 09 3:34 pm  · 
 · 
j-turn

i thought the site had gone quiet because of the global recession and that there just aren't so many projects being done these days. Glad to hear that's not the case.

Aug 26, 09 7:30 am  · 
 · 
won and done williams

no, it will likely just feature far more kick-ass ada ramps. ;)

Aug 26, 09 7:43 am  · 
 · 
SpaceInvading

is back from vacation

Sep 11, 09 10:59 pm  · 
 · 
Cherith Cutestory

and how!

Sep 11, 09 11:14 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: