Archinect
anchor

RNC "pre-emptive" raids

holz.box

hey TK,

WTF is going on over there?

yikes.

what ever happened to freedom of assembly?

Aug 30, 08 9:28 pm

Good times.

Don't forget to vote in November!

Aug 30, 08 10:06 pm  · 
 · 
FOG Lite

"For your information prior restraint has been roundly rejected by the Supreme Court."

-Walter Sobcheck

Aug 30, 08 11:06 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

TK?

I'll be in the thick of the shit. I am two blocks away...'nuff said.

Aug 30, 08 11:29 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

...oh, pray for me, if you are so inclined...EB where are you?

Aug 30, 08 11:30 pm  · 
 · 

TK = treekiller, I think. Maybe he's busy manning the barricades.

This little dance plays out every time and it always seems like straight up provocateurship. They're trying to stir the hornets nest up there in the hopes that some of these kids'll start smashing Starbucks windows or something. They love it when the more active flanks in liberal politics get riled up and on the news.

Plays well in the heartland and provides some solid background for the tough-on-crime, domestic-terrorism, tap-their-phones-and-internet crowd.

I always what happens afterwards with the eventual lawsuits? Don't the activists win? Cause they bloody well should.

Aug 31, 08 12:01 pm  · 
 · 
treekiller

I slept through all that fuss. Guess this is what happens when the constitution is routinely violated and domestic spying proliferates...

Aug 31, 08 9:21 pm  · 
 · 
crave

I wonder why this didn't happen in Denver...maybe because there was nothing to protest at the DNC?

Sep 2, 08 11:34 am  · 
 · 
holz.box

there were apparently more protestors than convention goers yesterday.

Sep 2, 08 11:37 am  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?
DNC Protesters Arrested, Pepper-Sprayed
Sep 2, 08 11:42 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

i am on my way out the door soon, wish me luck, perhaps i'll do a piece on it....

Sep 2, 08 12:55 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

fight the power!

Sep 2, 08 1:06 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

I got Public Enemy, NWA and Ice T cued up on my IPOD.

Sep 2, 08 1:10 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

no RATM?

Sep 2, 08 1:14 pm  · 
 · 
mightylittle™

IVAW had 10,000 strong at a rally at the DNC, but really...nobody stirs up the far-left like Bush-Cheney does.

they make ME want to smash in a starbucks....oh wait, starbucks makes me want to smash in a starbucks.

nevermind.

Sep 2, 08 1:24 pm  · 
 · 
what's with this fart?

is he still relevant. i can't believe he was gore's running mate.

Sep 2, 08 4:58 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

i went to Rice Park and confronted these tools http://www.okgop.com/NewsBack.aspx?guid=f33ad942-d10b-4fe4-a9cb-c32afe735d3b

they kept speaking in cliches, and using republican talking points, i had enough and challenged them on whether or not WE need ANOTHER Maverick in the WH and how'd that work for the USA in the past 8 years...

Sep 2, 08 7:02 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

good one, beta!

Sep 2, 08 11:23 pm  · 
 · 
Antisthenes
http://news.infoshop.org

for better coverage

Sep 3, 08 1:50 pm  · 
 · 
Antisthenes

or www.democracynow.org

Sep 3, 08 1:52 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: