Archinect
anchor

ARCHINECT SURE DOES GET AROUND...

THuh

Apparently Archinect is a force to be reckoned with. Here, on landliving.com( I forgot how I got there...oh well) is an article about a thread from yours truly, Archinect by Suture. You know, the one about Dwell Magazine. Not sure if he/she's aware of it but here it is.

Anywho, thought this was neat as well..."Keep Off the Grass"

Apr 2, 06 4:15 pm
Suture

Thanks for the link. Archinect is truly a force.

And if it makes everyone feel better, i always use protection when getting around. And i still love you baby.

and i did read some of the comments posted on the landliving site, including the one from the Dwell editor in chief. Not that it matters now but i never called anyone at Dwell a "car tooling driver" as the Dwell EIC writes. What i cited was the March 2005 magazine article picture in which a house owner "wheel[s] around town in mid 1950's Mercedes Benzes (p114)" as yet another way to show how far the magazine has become from the middle class design conscious reader the magazine had seemingly targeted in the beggining.

My comments were honest and raised real issues. I dont think that it matters who, what, he, she i may be. I challenge anyone to place a Dwall mag from the first 2 years next to the latest few and tell me that they dont get an uneasy fealing.

Apr 2, 06 5:22 pm  · 
 · 
THuh

I'm glad to have made you aware. I think it only fair for one to always have the opportunity to defend themselves.

Apr 2, 06 5:25 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: