Archinect
anchor

Archinect Discussion Forum Policy

ARQLANTIA

Break these rules I think one of the essentials of internet world which is the dissemination of information, and forums where they make sense.

I mention this because I have deleted a message, because I think my platform advertising.
I do not think that is my goal, because much of the world knowing Internet, my target in my platform is not a country like USA.
But the one I think is that knowledge should be free whatever, by a simple link to a platform for someone to release a person (architect) or a way of doing things, etc.
Ultimately, this is also the purpose of universities and schools, knowledge is essential, and decides that if he goes or not the user.
Therefore this website is good, because people see that brings her knowledge and learning, and the user is one who has decided it is good, and so repeated.

Knowledge is learning, and sharing is to learn, either way, with a simple link.

Just to congratulate those who make the page, a great platform for knowledge and learning.

Feb 25, 11 4:17 pm  · 
 · 
Sarah Hamilton

Just working to get my name at the top. That is all.

Mar 1, 11 1:14 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: