Archinect
anchor

Sarah Palin???

bRink

Now that the election is over, and the imminent disaster of President Sarah Palin and First Dude Todd Palin are behind us, I think we can all look back on this election and have a good chuckle about it... It's good historical entertainment value if nothing else...

Nov 6, 08 10:00 pm  · 
 · 
SDR

True. But the cautionary tale of a possible McCain/Palin/Palin administration shouldn't be allowed to escape into the ether without examination, should it ? McCain held to account for that almost incredible choice ?

To my way of thinking, if "Rosa Parks sat, so MLK could stand, so Obama could run, etc" then Ron R led to Jesse (Ventura) and Rainier Wolfcastle (I mean, Arnold S) and finally Sarah. . .

Who's next ? Paris Hilton ?

Nov 6, 08 10:22 pm  · 
 · 
bRink

True... Years from now, I might just wake up in a cold sweat with a vision of President Palin decorating the oval office with a grizzly bear carcass fresh in my mind, and laugh nervously as I let the wind slip out my my lungs...

Oh... Thank god... It was just a dream...

Nov 6, 08 11:37 pm  · 
 · 
Living in Gin

The GOP civil war has begun, and the country club wing of the Republican Party has wasted no time in throwing Palin under the bus. Here's an excellent blog entry that succinctly sums up what's going on in the GOP: The rider and the horse; or Why Fox is Throwing Palin Under the Bus.

And in Exhibit A of the above thesis, the RNC is going after Palin for her expensive wardrobe. They wouldn't be doing this -- and doing it publicly -- if they weren't trying to eliminate her chances at a comeback.

This will be fun to watch.... Popcorn, anyone?

Nov 7, 08 1:58 am  · 
 · 
oe

Look, if you dont know that Africa is a continent you cannot be president. Thems the fuckin rules. If Sarah Palin is still a 'rising star' in the republican party 4 years from now, instead of rightfully considered the worst VP pick in american history, and most likely unqualified to run a walmart, let alone be governor of alaska, let alone fucking leader of the free world, then the republican party will have completely collapsed as a relevant political entity.

Nov 7, 08 10:55 am  · 
 · 
Emilio

meh....to me she's yesterday's news already...she's back in the frozen north, staring out her windows with her binoculars, waiting for the Russian invasion...

Nov 7, 08 11:14 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: