Archinect
anchor

ARCHINECT SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holz.box

oh, that was in the last 24 hours.

but yeah, i would rather have that in snow (18" or so?)

Dec 3, 07 3:46 pm  · 
 · 
med.

Can people stop being idiots and not post pictures of naked people on this forum. I check archinect during work which is a very open environments and its very inappropriate when something like that comes up and someone happens to be walking by.

Dec 3, 07 5:35 pm  · 
 · 
FRO

3 FEET overnight and it's been dumping all day!! 5 feet in the last 7 days!! I haven't drank coffee or been to the office since Wednesday!!!! If anybody wants to visit Crested Butte the lift tickets are free until the 15th and the snow is freaking ricockulous......

getting home last night @ about 11pm

getting home from riding today @ 4pm

Dec 7, 07 6:11 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

fro

that bike is pimp

Dec 7, 07 7:42 pm  · 
 · 

I woke up to a light dusting of snow outside today, which was pleasant. It seems to be tapering off now though. = (

Dec 9, 07 12:25 pm  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

funny, I check archinect for the weather reports... 3 feet, FRO?! yay! we got a few inches. It's awesome. Still lightly coming down.

Dec 9, 07 12:36 pm  · 
 · 
FOG Lite

Woohoo! Leaving work before 1pm today! It is dumping snow outside. Now to go home and sit in front of th fire with some coco as it piles up.

Dec 13, 07 12:42 pm  · 
 · 
aking

I never thought (being from the South) that I would get a snow day as an adult but moving to CT proved me wrong. There was no snow on the ground when I left this morning but about 4" when I left work at noon!!

Dec 13, 07 7:23 pm  · 
 · 
FRO

the Pineapple Express is running!!

That's the local name for this little dip and swirl thing the jet stream does that basically equals big snow here. There's a rumor (directly from ski patrol) that they're opening the GOOD stuff this weekend, unheard of this early in the season.

woohoo!!! here's a picture of the goods, that's a skier in the red box. This particular spot probably won't be open, but you get the idea.....

Dec 13, 07 7:51 pm  · 
 · 
whistler

Looks a little boney up there.....ie bring the rock skis!

Dec 13, 07 8:16 pm  · 
 · 
John Cline

yay 6"-8" here!

Dec 16, 07 10:43 am  · 
 · 
snooker

I took the dogs out for three walks this morning. I couldn't toss them in the backyard because the snow is way to deep in front of the back door. The snow is really heavy and icy so it rolls off the roof and down the roof valley and dumps everything right infront of the back door. My boys Love the Snow. They come and ask to go out every
30 minutes.

Dec 16, 07 10:53 am  · 
 · 

There's a lovely blanket of snow on the ground.... but I doubt I'll get a snow day. I've got my fingers crossed that one of my classes might get cancelled though, because my professor lives out in a rural area that always gets way more snow than the city.

Jan 28, 08 9:49 am  · 
 · 
snook_dude

It is Sunday and it is a Snow Day.....then they tell me the temp is going to head South in a Big Way. Have to head out for some antifreeze for "TAJ" and some eco logs for the fireplace.

Stay warm and hope your all having hot toddies!

Feb 10, 08 9:40 am  · 
 · 

negative 5
windchill negative 34

Feb 10, 08 10:44 am  · 
 · 
FRO

2 sunny days in a row, actually saw LIQUID water!!! Amazing how the sun can melt snow when it's only 18 degrees out.

Snow to continue tomorrow in a big way, & today was apparently my 39th day of snowboarding this season. The resort has reported 289 inches of snow this season so far! That is close to or more than our annual average by April, with February and March typically being our big snow months.

Tomorrow has been decided as 'carcass toss' & i'm thinking i need a front flip before i turn 35.

more is good.

Feb 10, 08 9:26 pm  · 
 · 
snook_dude

We are having a nasty snow cone day! Slush everywhere! Think I will stay close to Archinect Today instood of being on the Road.

Feb 13, 08 8:42 am  · 
 · 
snook_dude

Give me 10.....that is 10 inches today. I was out earlier sliding around in four wheel drive cause the plows are few and far between.
So the work week will end as a snowday....hope LIG is fairing better
to the south of us. I can't imagine catching a cab in the city on a day like today.

Feb 22, 08 9:11 am  · 
 · 
ff33º

I'll be on the ski slopes at copper mtn all day.

Feb 22, 08 9:21 am  · 
 · 
rozz

In NYC, we have about 4-6 inches on the ground...Already turned to yucky slush...Wish I was in the 'burbs with my sister and her kids, drinking hot chocolate and building a snowman :(

Feb 22, 08 10:18 am  · 
 · 
AP
Feb 22, 08 10:40 am  · 
 · 
Medusa

Woo-hoo! My first snow day from work. I mean, the office is open, but I decided to not take the 50-mile drive to work today.

Feb 22, 08 11:48 am  · 
 · 
whistler

Sun here, darn near spring skiing conditions warm temp but cold snow.... nice! Better start working the google tan!

Feb 22, 08 12:40 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: