Archinect
anchor

Tired Everyday at 3:30

vado retro

smoking monkeys have stamina!

Oct 17, 07 4:56 pm  · 
 · 
corbusier4eva

Its always 3.30pm...somewhere in the world.

(hour to go for us PST folks)...

Oct 17, 07 5:19 pm  · 
 · 
weAREtheSTONES

its always 420 somewhere in the world

Oct 17, 07 7:00 pm  · 
 · 
boyles

try takin a dip of Copenhagen; the first time will knock you on your ass but after that it is pure nicotine energy...as long as your office isn't too "professional" to not allow a bulge in your lower lip

Oct 18, 07 4:08 pm  · 
 · 
Living in Gin

Just try not to think about what you'll look like in 20 years after your cancerous lower jaw is removed.

Oct 18, 07 4:34 pm  · 
 · 
eeayeeayo

Get your eyes checked. Last fall/winter I was feeling sleepy in the middie of every afternoon - especially when it started to get darker earlier in the day. Soon after the sleepiness problem started I found out it was time for bifocals, and once I got them I stopped falling asleep while working in the afternoons.

Oct 18, 07 4:43 pm  · 
 · 
smallpotatoes

My office mate is out the afternoon, so I closed the door, turned out the light, and took a 30 minute snooze while most of the office was at lunch. It worked-I think I can make it through the day!

I got plenty of sleep last night, but I think I have underestimated the amount of energy required to grow a human. the little peanut was active this morning; I think he or she stands on my bladder for entertainment.

Oct 19, 07 2:59 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

Boyles...no problem if your working in Wyoming, Montana, Utah and all points between and wearing cowboy boots! Just remember to wear black boots, black pants with all the belt loops cut off and no belt, with a black cowboy shirt with black buttons, always save your short pencils...I say, "never ever thow them away. You should store them in your top drawer....encased in a rubber band. When your in a pinch they come in handy....actually you might want to seperate the red pencils from the regular pencils...
No one will ever notice your chewing, unless you decide to spit on the Consultants drawings cause they stink...Chew is a great adhesive... and does it ever make the drawings hard to read in the field when your trying to figure out why the hell the grid lines are out of wack. Keep chewing but do remember....damn stuff caused my granddad to go under the knife on more than one occassion before it killed him....CANCER!

Oct 19, 07 9:35 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: