Archinect
anchor

Happy 10th Birthday Archinect - Jul 19th 1997-2007

Medit

Paul,

first congrats for the 10th pimpin' anniversary!

about the pre-reg site:

- what if I don't want to put my (real) full name? -not even use that of Per Correll-

- I don't like the location automatic feature..: I'm not in Barcelona, but her metro area -but moving and not a specific place-, and I will never (!!!) use a "Barcelona, Es" (as in Barcelona, Spain) in my profile... Could you add a "Barcelona, Cat" or simply, just a "Barcelona" location? .. this is Archinect, not any institutional administration, there's no need to be "politically correct"... what happened to the revolutionary subversiveness (so to speak) that made old anonymous Archinect what it was?
in most forums lots of catalans in Barcelona and surroundings use the "Andorra" location just not to bear any "SP" or "ES" in their profiles.. that usually perverts the location statistics of each forum.. what if we stick just to cities and regions and leave aside the "national" acronyms?

- 350x350 avatars?!?!?! .. geez.. that's too much no?.. all those PHP forums use 80x80 avatars and even sometimes they are too slow to load.. -or are those images just for the members' profile?-

- defining "architecture" should be optional?

Jul 21, 07 8:43 am  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

agreed medit, nationalities are bullshit

Jul 21, 07 8:58 am  · 
 · 

Is Michiganistan an option?

Jul 21, 07 2:34 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: