Archinect
anchor

Summer of 2007 - moving map?

bowling_ball

I put mine up earlier today. After a few screw-ups. And yes, it was being slow!

Get this - my move is 2173 km's on the route I'm taking. And because it's one major city to another, I'm taking the Trans Canada Highway.

That's 2108 kilometers on the SAME HIGHWAY. Seriously. That's mental to think about.

1310 miles on one road. With hours and hours of nothingness between stops as we approach the prairies.

I'm depressed and going to bed.

Jun 28, 07 3:13 am  · 
 · 
WonderK

Anyone else have any lines or dots to contribute? China's not represented yet :o)

Jun 29, 07 1:02 pm  · 
 · 

slantsix- pretty much the same here..... my route: get on I-5, drive for fourteen hours. Get off at Portland for a nap, then get right back onto I-5 and drive for another 3-4 hours. The only exciting bit is that I've only ever driven the first 5 hours worth of that road before, so at least I'll get 12 or 13 hours of something new.

That's funny that you see it that way, WonderK, because I look at notice all the connections.... how many people start or end in Los Angeles, Denver, Seattle, and New York. We may not *cross* much, but there are still some common points.

Jun 29, 07 1:14 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

I believe the first "lines" have been traversed on the map. If I'm not mistaken, you can add things to the lines, in HTML format....like if anyone has pictures or commentary to add, please feel free.

Interactive traveling!

Jul 1, 07 5:38 pm  · 
 · 

I just added my move, it looks pretty pathetic compared to the giant pink and blue swaths across the States....

you should have a bucket of paint matching your google map color that slowly drips on the road as you drive along!

Jul 2, 07 1:48 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: