Archinect
anchor

War on Lebanon by bastard Zionists !

urbanisto

Eyal, air strikes won't stop terrorists!
Never did.

This war is USELESS, if the goal was to finish up Hezbollah.

But: Israel managed one thing, all of Lebanon seems to unite with Hezbollah (Sunits, Druses, Maronites, etc.)

Did U want this (plus the civilian casualties on both sides) as the result of a useless war?

Jul 31, 06 6:51 am  · 
 · 
ET

I'm ashamed to say this but will do so anyway:

I guess some people might have felt related to those 37 kids who died in Qana if they wore Pumas or Lacoste polos, looked cuter and somehow felt like they look like us or like foreigners... !
Maybe thats what makes Eyall and most israelis feel as if those ppl were less important than them - not worth living -

Shame !

Jul 31, 06 8:44 am  · 
 · 
eyalll27

to ET vado retro and all the other hypocrites who now yell about the poor ppl who died in this war.

when israel accidentelly hurt inocent ppl we apologize, we feel deap sorry about the ppl who died - because we fight hizbulla and not the lebanies - we hate to see civilian die.

but "your good friend" hizbulla aim ONLY CIVIL TARGETS.

WHAT WE - THE ISRAELIES SEE AS HORRIBLE MISTAKE - THEY SEE AS A SIGN OF VICTORY.

in one of the first days of this war they launch a missile (ET - A MISSILE NOT A ROCKET what the hell is the diference if it kills ppl???) directly to a train garage while ppl worked there - and 8 of them died and lot of them got hurt.

hizbulla anounced that this is a great day for him - he succeed killing 8 israelies with one missile.

and now - this cana story: don't you see that the only one who can win from that mistake is hizbulla??? you are soo blind??? why should israel target civilian ? what good will come from that to us???

don't you tell me that you are so idiots you cant understand what happening.

if hizbulla will launch missiles from houses - there will be no dilema for us - our civilians is important at least as yours - if hizbulla shoots from civil area to our civil area - we must destroy it's launchers so it wont kill inocent ppl here in israel.

did we made to the press a"show" every time inocent civilians died from missile? we could bring the press to see dead bodies in the hizbulla massacre in the train garage - but we didn't - bucause we have respect do dead ppl and we don't ran to the press with dead bodies to "show the world" just like we havn't published sited with pics of dead children to shock the world - as you did.

you hypocrites use the dead bodies of children to "show the world"... with no respect to the deads - you use them in sites for your own sake.

"massacre" is something you intend to do.

suicide bomber and hizbulla missiles does that - not us you can say that as much as you want to say it - it will not become a massacre just because you decide it is one.

we will never target civil ppl - we target hizbulla and will target them also in the future - and if civilian will be killed we will be very sorry for that.

as i'v said before - you should take out from your country this cancer called hizbulla and iran ( lead by ahmadinagad) and than everything will be nice and easy in lebanon.

but from what i read here and see in the TV (cnn sky) you like them there very much... they become one of you.... well then don't put the blame on anyone but yourselves.

if our population (almost 2 milion ppl!!!) wouldn't ran away to the south of israel in the begining og this war - lots of them could easily die - our government care about us and protect us by instruction in case of a missile atacks - yours don't care about you, because if it did, it probably wouldnt join hizbulla in its stupid war against us.

Eyal - Haifa - Israel.

Jul 31, 06 3:22 pm  · 
 · 
the cellardoor whore

looked cuter? they might not look cute because they're dusty and death. Semitic children happen to be very cute sans Lacoste, u silly creature. I've seen unibrow spanish kids looking worse.

this little girl in rigor mortis, her arm stiff in its outstretched position, still thinking its mom within its hug. 37 such children. language dies with them another death (Qana 1 made Qana 2 possible - Bush and Olmert feel sorry for them...The egyptian toad of a president says :'it an irresponsible act') ...language in rigor mortis.

Jul 31, 06 3:25 pm  · 
 · 
yep

ET -War on Lebanon by bastard RACIST MOTHER FUCKIN Zionists --
Why don't you shut the fuck up and go do something about it - You are obviously not interested in any kind of peaceful situation . So maybe its time to step up and get your head taken clean off by a M107- - You can play the victim as much as you want but you started this thread and you sound like a coward to me. Complain as much as you want but your complaints are hollow if you don't stand up for what you believe. Your not winning an pr battles here so go do something

If Hezzbolah was smart enough to gather the right weapons Isreal would be gone - Thank god their religious believes keep them in the middle ages

I love the quote by jasmin Israelians always hiding behind other countries - For real - It looks like Lebbenon can't control their own people and now are pleading the rest of the world for help. It actually might work because of this war of images Lebenon is staging. You let a group sit inside your borders and gather strength and when they strike you don't expect a response.

Jul 31, 06 4:12 pm  · 
 · 
the cellardoor whore

Lebanon, you illiterate dunce.

Jul 31, 06 4:22 pm  · 
 · 
crowbert

Ummm, not to state the obvious, but what is the point anymore?

Israel, sure you can bomb anyone you choose, whenever you want, I get it. You know that H. hides its weapons within the civilian population, never putting its people with its rockets until the moment of attack and then they all cower away. They never keep more than one attacks worth of munitions in any one firing position. Hezzbola knows this and counts on Israel bombing it anyway - which is precicely why they put them in the middle of civilian populations. So Israel never gets the people its trying to get, just the innocent civilians which the bad luck to live near one of their launch sites. Great, meanwhile Hizzbolah is setting up another launch site in somebody else's backyard and you've instead killed women and children (I've alread learned that calling them innocent depends on your point of view, but I think we can all agree that they are certainly unlucky) and given Al Jazerra a wonderful anti-israel lead story. Seems to be working swell for everyone so far.

Israel occupies land they won in war and expects no resistance. They use airstrikes and expect "minimal" collateral damage. I don't get that.
Hezzbolah counters with remote attacks protected by human shields and still tries to claim moral superiority. I don't get that either.

I just don't see what any of this acheives besides a lovely profit for arms merchants.

Jul 31, 06 4:26 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

i have never said anything positive about hezbollah on this thread. but the continual apologies issued by governments who are killing civilians by accident is wearing thin. i said early on that israel wouldn't stand for hezbollah on their northern border and the abduction of the soldiers gave them the currency to go into lebanon. hell no one is going to disarm hezbollah so the israelis are going to do it. my comments are in regard to noncombatants getting killed. hezbollah is not a government therefore they don't carry the same responsibilities as a sovereign government. so don't call me a hypocrite i am reacting honestly.

Jul 31, 06 4:31 pm  · 
 · 
yep

"Still thinking mom within its hug" - You're calling me an illiterate dunce - For real - I was writing quickly you punk bitch I couldn't even read your post -

Jul 31, 06 4:33 pm  · 
 · 
yep

"Still thinking mom within its hug" - You're calling me an illiterate dunce - For real - I was writing quickly you punk bitch I couldn't even read your post -

Jul 31, 06 4:34 pm  · 
 · 
eyalll27

vado retro said:

"hezbollah is not a government therefore they don't carry the same responsibilities as a sovereign government"

so if they are not a sovereign government and the lebanon gov is also not a sovereign government because it can't controll it's territory from terror militia groups... who will defend israel from terror groups like hizbulla who act from the territory of lebanon???

i still can't understand you lebanies ppl... why don't you push away hizbulla can't you see it's bad for your country?

do you think they care about lebanon?

well news to you: they don't - they want some day to rule lebanon - and make it iran number 2... a beautiful place where you can't even say the word "pizza" because it forbidden by law...

Eyal - Haifa - Israel

Jul 31, 06 5:13 pm  · 
 · 

click on picture to read the story.

Jul 31, 06 5:28 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

lebanon is a sovereign government, but without the means to disarm hezbollah. like i said israel is disarming hezbollah. the cedar revolution may have been, in retrospect, not such a good thing for a weak and woretorn country such as lebanon. perhaps if syria had gone all the way to israel's northern border, this wouldn't be happening.

Jul 31, 06 5:40 pm  · 
 · 
chupacabra

Israel is doing a wonderful job of making it more impossible for Lebanon to have any infrastructure to be able to disarm hezbollah...if not making it impossible.

I think it is actually doing the opposite. Israel is making Lebanon actually accept hezbollah as a defending force...and then blaming Lebanon for not having all the answers while it sits between a rock and a hard place.

Israeli politicians have said anyone left behind after leaflets were dropped (i.e. the poorest, least capable of escaping) are akin to being Hezbollah. So, by their own definition all those women and children are defined as hezbollah supporters and are fair targets. Then once they bomb them they begin the apologizing and saying how they are not targets...you can't have it both ways.

Jul 31, 06 6:01 pm  · 
 · 
the cellardoor whore

you sure wrote 'Leben(n)on' twice in a hurry not to mention dashing out on the 'Israelians'. re:the latter, how arabic of you.

dommage, my punk bitch days are over. i am nursing the whelpings of my partner's sorrow with the curdled milk of my misforture.

vado, please, baby, please, stop conjecturing. i can take ET's spastic fits and Eyal's dysentery ... but when someone mild mannered starts joining dots out of the blue. "this wouldn't be happening".

Jul 31, 06 6:06 pm  · 
 · 
lletdownl

sad thing is that the syrians were very good at controlling hezbollah, its sad because we all know how they did that. what i also find sad is that knowing what we know about syria's involvement in lebanon, there are rumblings in the international community that syria now has some responsability to make right the situation in lebanon. Do people truly believe that the syrians can controll hezbollah? Or are we forgetting that they controlled hezbollah by lining them up and gunning them down?

it seems foolish and obvious to say, but there is indeed some disgusting hypocrisy in this whole conflict on so many levels...

israel destroys roads, power plants, bridges, civilian appartments and viligaes and displaces 750,000 people yet claims they do not want to destablize lebanons government

opportunistic hezbollah provokes an attack by taking israels soldiers, fires rockets from civilian areas yet still claims to be the party of god? what god do they represent that makes rational murder and provocation?

the western international community which, on one hand doesnt want to see a possible democratic moderate arab ally in lebanon destroyed, but on the other hand, wouldnt mind seeing hezbollah destroyed, and so is not pushing for a solution as firmly as they obviously should

Jul 31, 06 6:08 pm  · 
 · 
the cellardoor whore

the lebanese will not disarm hezbollah, cannot disarm hezbollah. especially after this. ironically, hezbollah would have won itself more supporters; aktoowally, it already has. imagine, without even the need to tell the rest of the lebanese :'we told you so' (being armed to counter possible, now realized, israeli attacks).

Jul 31, 06 6:15 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

since when am i mild mannered?

Jul 31, 06 7:30 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

if syria was in lebanon right now and had moved to israel's border, believe me hezbollah wouldnt be shooting rockets and israel wouldnt be having there incursion into lebanon. that is not a dot out of the blue. its what these so called freakin middle east experts, diplomats and strategic thinkers should have realized.

Jul 31, 06 7:33 pm  · 
 · 
ET

cellardoor whore.. my comment about them being cute was a cynnical one..
i thought u were smart enough to get that ... :s
i didnt really want them to look cuter and wear lacoste (lol) i was just trying to make a point.. (maybe some ppl as not INHUMAN as they seem.. maybe they just didnt relate.. i was hoping 4 that)

As for the idiot that wants me to go fight .... oh the nick is (yep)
R u serious abt the shit u posted ??????
is that ur way out ??? gees.. u sure can run 4 president in the U.S.

and eyall.. u play the victim so bad.. u make me sick !
i just cant get the image of the israeli spokeswoman (wearing black ironically) telling the cnn anchor (israel deeply apologizes. deeply regrets.. as if she were begging.. god the drama.. i can't imagine how fake u can go..
then again..
now i can !
hehehe

Aug 1, 06 1:25 am  · 
 · 
ET

"you let a group sit inside your borders"

yep - those r lebanese..
and if this goes on, soon hizbollah will even be one of americas favourite "groups" ... do u guys remember how bin laden started ????
i dnt think i was supporting them !!! ...

" You are obviously not interested in any kind of peaceful situation . So maybe its time to step up and get your head taken clean off by a M107"

Peaceful solutions .... (y)

Aug 1, 06 1:37 am  · 
 · 
ET
http://www.whylebanon.net

the pictures U don't C on TV !

Aug 1, 06 3:12 am  · 
 · 
aphro_al

eyall.. ur such a damn jerkk...
go live in your own shelter.. you shit.. i went yesterday to qana.. and i saw the house.. you are barbarians... and for your saying that we show our deads on tv and websites.. why dont you go and see what your comarades in IDF called as honor as to shoot pictures of themselves next to mutilated bodies of the lebanese and palestinian people..

u have broken glasses and people.. having a shock injuries thats really tearfull while our people been killed by smart bombs.. mutilated and burn..

my grandma of 90's had to evacuate yesterday shes 90 an dhad to go on foot to get out of chebaa.. im seeing the dead.. and what are u doing ?.. just sitting and nagging about ur stupid ways and ur stupid broken glass .. of all ur dead till now more than 70% are soldiers.. while we have more than 90% people on our side.. u use every illegal weapons.. and than you say ohhh im sorrryyyy i killed u..

godddd this is so outrageous.. and this is so.. as ET said Bastard zionists..
wana is not the only massacre.. .iv been to zebkine where a family of 7 is still under rubbel.. no missiles there.. no weapons...

Aug 1, 06 6:44 am  · 
 · 
eyalll27

ET said: "the pictures U don't C on TV !"

that is a good example for what i'v said before... they have no respect to their dead ppl... they cry and look for the world symphathy, they tell us it's a massacre, we all think they care for the poor ppl who die... but all they care is to "show the world" put the pics in sites so the world will get shocked... ok we got the point... but please don't fool us by telling us you realy care.

ET did you ask yourself why they don't show these pics on T.V??? (i will help you and give you the unswer since i know it hard for you to get it by yourself) because even the TV want to protect a little honor for the dead ppl. but for you these pics are only a tool to get the world symphathy... very sad.

Eyal - Haifa - Israel

Aug 1, 06 7:02 am  · 
 · 
aphro_al

y ur not answering eyall.. ididnt you see th epics of the idf soldiers taking pics of themselves beside.. mutilated lebanese an dpalestinian people ha?... smiling and making it an honor that they killed an arab?... y dnt u answer?.... the TV wanst to protect a little honor for the dead pple?... is that the reason or isnt the thing.. that.. not to make the Americans and europans and even israelis see what you are doing with our people..
you my dear as well as you soldiers are such cowards.. yur bombing us with ur F16.. while ur army stands afraid on the borders.. come over and fight us lik emen.. thats war.. fighting directly not bomibing innocent pple..
and for your information.. wer shooting missiles.. when you shoot us.. we didnt started the missiles shit.. you did.. you already noticed but i doubt since i dnt think ur smart.. that our victory stand on land not in the air/.// so in any case.. dear we can skip the missiles its not our strategy since u have the latest tech.. and the latest aircrafts.. we DONT...

Aug 1, 06 7:12 am  · 
 · 
aphro_al

again sorry for mistypes.. im typing fast..

Aug 1, 06 7:14 am  · 
 · 
the cellardoor whore

mild mannered you are. i don't like you..but mild mannered.

'out of the blue' because had syria still be in lebanon, it might very well have been involved in direct conflict with the israelis and possibly the americans . your conjecture can't work in the current context because the 'new middle east'/'constructive disorder' idea presented (but certainly not thought up ...being a yale graduate) by bush includes such drastic measures and encourages pitting israel against hezbollah, or any other dissidents in the region for that matter. iraq, iran, palestine, lebanon, and lastly (by proxy or directly)syria...a game of risk. there is an omenous reason why the rest of the world encourages an immediate ceasefire, whilst the u.s. does not. apparently, it is not just the israelis who want this. by that i mean, the u.s. might not just want israel to want, but wants what israel wants.

the only thing you are saying is, this wouldnt have happened before if before was now. Well, even then it did, on a smaller scale.many times to many southern lebanese villages. this is nothing new and nothing surprising.

I also wish to challenge the notion of lebanon as a 'war-torn' country. judging from your situating of events, i assume you refer to the civil war. it is certainly being torn by war now, it was war torn a few decades ago. but it stopped being war torn for some time since. old news is not always still news.for all the tragedies incurred, the lebanese, unlike in past events, have still not split into inter-warring parties. this might prove to what extent they have come along as a country in whole. the real test for the lebanese as a wellknit (or not) community comes after this war.

ET, je sais. I was taking away the cherry on your cream is all. cheerio.

Aug 1, 06 7:18 am  · 
 · 
cf

I won't try to speak for aphro_al who understandably is under influence forced. This is not a wrong process. It is an archaic and inadequate process employed by external forces, a process called coercion.

Does there seem to be a common thread here that the end does not justify the means?
In this case, does the means justify the end?

Goat, Goat, who's got the Goat?

Aug 1, 06 9:42 am  · 
 · 
ET

"they tell us it's a massacre"
THEY TELL US ITS A MASSACRE ?????
THEY TELL US U SHIT?????????????????????
ISNT 60 children n women enough for it to be called a massacre????

AND NO, PPL dn't show dead ppl on tv bcause we dn;t respect them...
HOW DARE U SAY THAT !!!!
U KILL THEM ... THEY SUFFERED HELL FROM UR BOMBS and WHEN WE SHOW UR ATROCITIES.. WE R THE ONES TO BLAME..

whatever u say , whatever u do.. one thing remains the same.. ISRAEL MASSACRED CIVILIANS... Hizbollah was there, Hizbollah was not there ... does any1 GIVE A SHIT ? - if Hizbollah turned out to be there (which in fact is so ironical cause no debris of any rocket launchers were found, nor any hizbollah guerrillas died there... ) what happens?
the death of those 60 children becomes a bearable fact then??

AND JUST to prove my point that hizbollah wasn't there :
"As the Israel Air Force continues to investigate the air strike, questions have been raised over military accounts of the incident.

It now appears that the military had no information on rockets launched from the site of the building, or the presence of Hezbollah men at the time"

U've heard of HAARETZ EYALL.. haven't u ?
http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/745185.html
look at u... UR SO self-absorbed its PATHETIC.

Cellardoor whore.. c pas grave .hehe. cheers !

Aug 1, 06 10:06 am  · 
 · 
yenafar

i dont get the point, infact i am sick of all who expect these ppl to act civilised(if u name it so).
do israelis expect hizbulah to act like a army,dressed in uniforms, in certain front... ? what do they have? is it anything more than rockets and guns? and what israel havenot? is there anything that they wish and they dont have? that rules on suicide bombers in palestine. thats a blind killing, i know, but is there any other arm left?
this is so unequal,
and look at this, they will release two prisoners, after all these bombs, i guess hizbulah would kidnap 2000 soldeirs so they will realse 2000 remaining lebanonis in prisons and that will come when israel nuke the whole mideast !

Aug 1, 06 1:32 pm  · 
 · 
e
Stop the Band-Aid Treatment by Jimmy Carter
Aug 1, 06 2:00 pm  · 
 · 
sameolddoctor

id suggest putting israel under this:

they could live happily ever after and not have to worry about other ethicities in their vicinity.
But then, where would they use their firepower and american-supplied arms to wipe out other peoples??? maybe they could kill each other..end of all problems

where is buckminster fuller when we need him...
and eyal, you are a true reflection of the barbaric nature of your country people (to use ET's term, bastard racist zionists)

Aug 2, 06 3:14 am  · 
 · 
caste

ok, I tried to just stay out of this because at this point no one is in the mood, or position, to reason thru this shit. But, ill give this a go. First how in the hell did Israel become the devil, esp. in this neighborhood. Lets be honest here, tally up the total amount of dead civilians (native or alien) caused by all the adjacent countries. Keep in mind the iran iraq war, civil repression (iraq, syria egypt) and then tell me where on the chart Israel stands. Ok, so you say that maybe its because of Israel's repressive attitude toward the palestininans, and how for years that has garnered it this negative attention. Well what about the kurds? How long has that repression gone on? So maybe the attention that Israel is getting is slightly skewed from the reality of the situation. This is all to just make the point that a little perspective may be warrented. Perspective and some rational attempt at self examination. As to Lebanon, my sympathy is running thin. The Palestinians have every right to resist israel, I may think that there tactics are idiotic and self defeating, but inherantly thats their choice. I mean really, how long would israel be sitting on any of thier territory if they took a non-violent approach? Ok I digress again, sorry, Lebanon is the victim in this little drama, but not an innocent victim. To allow Hezbollah to sit on your terriitory, stockpile and aim missles at a negihbor, kidnap and murder , its not a benign action. So you say that they didnt have the ability to disarm Hezbollah, bullshit. These things are not just about resources but will. And lebanon felt this was an issue that could be differed. Now as to the Israeli assault, yes its brutal and there are innocent civilians being killed. Its awful but call me crazy i dont think its intentional, if only because everyone knows its counterproductive to any of thier goals. They are putting the squeeze on the population in an effort to make harboring hezbollah an unatractive option (a tactic that may be failing, but id wait a couple of years to see if thats really the case). But every civilian killed brings more negative attention to the war and less of an ability to eek out some sort of moral victory. Besides I believe the real reason for this war is not to pressure the lebanese, but to remove Irans proxy from the northern border in an attempt to provide a strategic opening to deal with the impending nuclear mess This is all to say that all of u-they that want peace then its your perogative, but also responsibility, to enforce that peace,and that means removing militias from your borders. Finally a little note to all those shreaking about israeli racism, please take stock of this. Take the death totals mentioned above and compare them. Im guessing Israel isnt at the top. So why oh why do they get all this attention. Perhaps it has something to do with arab nationalism and maybe a tad bit of xenophobia and ethnocentrism? Why is it that there is such arab uproar over this issue, and not over the repressive goverments they reside in? Perhaps a little bit of hatred of the other? And in closing i would like to tell those of you who keep railing about bastard racist zionists to shut the fuck up and grow up. Take a hard look in the mirror and tell me if maybe , just maybe there is some culpability on both sides. blah blah blah i look forward to the vitriol and idiotic out of context counterarguments to follow.

Aug 2, 06 4:22 am  · 
 · 
ET

A freaky perspective of this war would prove how "Mobility" in architecture/urban planning could be effective !

Here we are with a war - first party (Israel) has an army that ppl can recognize and see, the tanks pin pointed, bases etc....
the other party (hezbullah) a resistance movement made out of the ppl living in the southern regions.. No military bases, no tanks. just some rocket launchers, that never are at the same place !

its week 3 - Israel still havent made its first kilometer inside the lebanese territory..
Hezbullah's mobility seems to be quite effective in that sense...

Damn, where did all that crap about walking cities go to?

http://shawnwolfe.com/albums/album06/archigram.gif

Aug 2, 06 4:30 am  · 
 · 
ET

" To allow Hezbollah to sit on your terriitory, stockpile and aim missles at a negihbor, kidnap and murder , its not a benign action "

1)-in 6 years time.. Israel violated the blue UN line 5000 times.. (5000)
2)-Hizbullah is not just sitting in lebanese territory.. it is part of LEBANON called resistance - israelis occupy lebanese land - there will be resistance... one of the reasons y the E.U. does not consider hizbullah as a terrorist organization !

"And in closing i would like to tell those of you who keep railing about bastard racist zionists to shut the fuck up and grow up. Take a hard look in the mirror and tell me if maybe , just maybe there is some culpability on both sides"
I'm assuming u haven't read the whole thread.. maybe just the title???
been there done that... doesnt change the fact that Israel is occupying lebanese lands... what were they expecting a WELCOME SIGN ??????

"idiotic out of context counterarguments "
I think U not reading the threat and getting every1's position just topped it all !
cheers ;)

Aug 2, 06 5:45 am  · 
 · 
flannelmouth

ET, I have not read every line of this thread, but I have tried to keep up as much as possible. Its obvious, (somewhat anyway), where the blame falls on Isreal and Hezbollah, but I was wondering, in your opinion, is Lebanon responsible for any of this due to the fact that they allow Hezbollah to operate from there country?

Aug 2, 06 8:41 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

I may not like you either, if I thought about it which I don't. As far as my conjecture well its not so out of the blue apparently.

Aug 2, 06 9:33 am  · 
 · 
cf

There are more hooks than fish in this thread.

Aug 2, 06 9:56 am  · 
 · 
ET

"flannelmouth"
i've mentioned quite a few times, those who kept track noticed that I blame all parties for this.
But let me put things as i c them :

1)- Hezbollah is not operating from Lebanon - Hezbollah is a lebanese party that is affected or supported by other countries as well (thats an issue lebanese will deal with)

2)- Hezbollah is not a terrorist organization - at least 250 million arabs and the E.U. think so. regardless of what american and israeli governments say

3)- Regardless of whether i think, Hezbollah's latest operations were justifiable or not, regarding timing etc...
Israel is the one occupying lebanese territories which allows all resistance movements legal.
very simple equation = as long as Israel will occupy lebanese territory there will be resistance , that is not smthg for the lebanese government alone to decide, 1.5 million ppl live in the south , its their land, its their homes.. and Chebaa farms which r still occupied r about 4.2 sq. km.

4)- Israel is targeting lebanese infrastructure and civilians -
just watch any news media - do u c any rocket launchers or any hezbullah guerrillas killed , destroyed, captured... (oh yes u do , today 5 were captured after 3 weeks) meanwhile , 828 is the number of civilians dead in Lebanon, 3200 wounded.. maybe 40 in Israel.. or so, to get to the same point we started from....
Israel can't destroy Hezbullah (u can check all israeli speeches)
Israel won't lose this war at any cost, cause that'll mean its destruction
Israel will have to find a political solution to the problem...

Couldn't we have spared the lives of so many , on both sides ???
I feel outraged by the Israeli policies that commit the crimes and then victimize themselves to a point where it's SICK... and no1 actually buys their crap...
Even THEY don't.. just check their newspapers... !!!

Aug 2, 06 1:32 pm  · 
 · 
ET

"Israel is the one occupying lebanese territories which makes all resistance movements legal "*
eng. mistake - sorry !

Aug 2, 06 1:39 pm  · 
 · 
yenafar

not completly off-topic, but worth a watch, http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7828123714384920696

Aug 2, 06 6:10 pm  · 
 · 
eyalll27

caste thank for your post.

at least someone who is not prejudiced, i began to think that everyone in this forum get a salary from hizbulla...

and for you ET how meny lies you can write in the name of hizbulla??? you are racist and a liar.

"Hezbollah is not operating from Lebanon - Hezbollah is a lebanese party"

now we know you think hizbulla is a lebanies group - "it defend lebanon"... well and i hope one day hizbulla will get controll on all lebanon and will return you to the middle ages - because then they will not let you use the internet...

i just can't understand why the lenbanon gov cried in the begining of the war - that hizbulla don't represent it and that it can't controll it.... if it's a a lebanese party... why don't he obey the leanon gov?! and if so - why the lebanon gov do nothing to inforce hizbulla obey it???

what you have just said justify this war not only against hizbulla but also lebanon itself.

btw... i still didn't get it... how hizbulla defends you? by making you leaving your houses? by bringing lebanon 50 years back?

"Hezbollah is not a terrorist organization " oh ye???

you forgot to say that actualy it's a humaniterian organization who build schools near a missile storage... (havn't you read what a lebanies civilian wrote in a german newspaper?).

let me tell you something : organization who targeting only civilians is a terrorist - you can look for the definithin in the dictionary.

"Israel is the one occupying lebanese territories which allows all resistance movements legal" what do you say...

israel withdraow from all lebanon 6 years ago - so hizbulla had nothing to do with us - but hizbulla (and you) don't want all lebanon you want also all israel.... well too bad - that will never happen.

"Israel is targeting lebanese infrastructure and civilians" another lie!

if israel was targeting lebanese infrastructure and civilians you could'nt write here because you were a dead man and if not you would not have electricity for your computer along time ago.

we targeting only what we see as a threat for us or for our army - that's a fact - you can see it in the movies of the attacks.

to make you understand how it looks when someone is targeting infrastructure and civilians, i sugest you will watch cnn and see what hizbulla did here in israel (just yesturday a man who ride his bike died from a direct hit of a hizbulla missile).

and for the other stupid thing you and you liar friends said i will only say what al bundy used to say in the same situation : blaa blaaaa blaaaaaa :)

Eyal - Haifa - Israel

Aug 3, 06 7:53 am  · 
 · 
ET

EYALL - go read israeli history b4 u enthrall me with ur political views..
How was the israeli army formed???
BY militias that used to fight on the land that gathered lately to form a government...
so similar case kiddo !

"israel withdraow from all lebanon 6 years ago "

CHEBAA CHEBAA CHEBAA CHEBAA = 4.2 sq. kilometers and the water u guys r stealing daily ;)

"you would not have electricity for your computer along time ago"
i have 3 hours of power daily due to ur attacks.. thk god i do well in life to afford power with different means !

P.S. how did the man die... don't u guys have sirens in ISRAEL ???
oh wait wait.. as the cnn reporter said.. the warnings r not translated to arabic (how racist ) so 1.5 million israeli arabs can die in hell..
so much for respect !!!
eyall go play elsewhere.. u don't even know shit about ur own country;s history!

Aug 3, 06 8:48 am  · 
 · 
ET

And for you all.. here's an american perspective (John Stewart)'s of the Israeli strategy to bring back the israeli soldiers..

Hilarious.. in a sick kinda way !

http://www.waleg.com/videos/archives/004532.html
At least now we know Israel's strategy ! hehehe

Aug 3, 06 8:50 am  · 
 · 
eyalll27

ET as i'v said before blaaa blaaaaaa blaaaaaaaa.

Eyal - Haifa - Israel

p.s. what didn't you understand in the word "blaaaaa"?

Aug 3, 06 9:10 am  · 
 · 
ET

oh no i do understand ur incapacity to justify the israeli war...

Israli polls showing ppl's support to the gvmnts decision to make war:

first week 90 %
second week 87 %
third week 62 %

Aug 3, 06 12:17 pm  · 
 · 
ET

For those of you who know french, enjoy ;)

Une mouche tombe dans une tasse de café.

A- L'Anglais jette la tasse et sort du café.
B- L'Américain demande une autre tasse de café.
C- Le Mexicain enlève l'insecte et boit sa tasse.
D- Le Chinois mange la mouche et jette la tasse.
E- LePalestinien assiégé boit le café et regarde la mouche dans la tasse qui le dérange.
F- L'israélien :

1. Vend le café aux Américains et la mouche aux Chinois.
2. Crie que sa sécurité est en danger.
3. Accuse les Palestiniens d'avoir jeté la mouche dans le café.
4. Affirme que le Hezbollah, les Syriens et les Iraniens sont entrain de mettre aux point de nouvelles armes à base de mouches.
5. Décrit ce geste comme une atteinte aux droits
de 'homme, un acte antisémite, un ersatz d'holocauste, et une discrimination parmi les passagers de l'arche de Noé.
6. Ordonne à Mahmoud Abbas d'empêcher les mouches de voler et de leur interdire de tomber dans les tasses de café.
7. Réoccupe la bande de Gaza, coupe l'eau et'électricité, détruit le Liban et tue ses occupants.
8. Exige des Américains une aide militaire plus importante.
9. Demande 1 milliard de $ pour le préjudice moral qu'il a eu en voyant la mouche dans le café.

Aug 3, 06 1:34 pm  · 
 · 
cf

ET:

How dare you that is the most racist joke I have ever heard! How dare you!!! You are not fit to live in this country, go back to your hut! I will always remember your insult. You will never live this down. You are the rudest person on this forum, you should be banned for life. You are a marked man. Don't think you will get away with insulting flys in the world at large.

Aug 3, 06 1:43 pm  · 
 · 
e
Destruction in Southern Beirut

a before and after picture of haret hraik. the pictures only span a couple of weeks.

Aug 3, 06 1:51 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: