Archinect
anchor

NEW ORLEANS SUSTAINABLE DESIGN COMPETITION ANNOUNCED

orEqual

If it takes Brad Pitt's face and upper torso to get the media buzzing and to get more people to realize that sustainable design is GOOD, then that's fantastic. I only wish that it didn't require a movie star to gussy up a concept so reasonable and responsible that everyone should already demand that it be the norm. But that's probably the root of the problem, right?

Hell, don't stop there, Today Show. Just show Brad every day doing something good, but shirtless: Trading in a luxury SUV for a hybrid car, shirtless. Recycling, shirtless. Switching his utilities over to greener alternatives, shirtless. So on and so forth. I won't begrudge the ladies (and some of the guys) their shirtless Earth Brad.

Jul 18, 06 11:07 am  · 
 · 
TED

my vote is for the chi boys - dave and brad. nice job lads....

vote early - vote often [as we say in chicago!]

Jul 18, 06 7:21 pm  · 
 · 
AP

i believe it's tied to email, for honesty's sake...

Jul 18, 06 8:06 pm  · 
 · 
AP

haven't voted yet, still deciding...all have their merits.

Jul 18, 06 8:07 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

orEqual, I like the way you think: shirtless Earth Brad every day, showing us the way to be better stewards of the planet. Ah, yes.

Jul 18, 06 9:18 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: