Archinect
anchor

The most prestigious architectural studio in the world...

thank you mighty, now I won't be able to watch simpsons tonight without feeling guilty

Jul 5, 07 5:27 pm  · 
 · 
dia

Does anyone remember that 'practice' along the lines of Dick Busch who had their studio set up like a little town, with little buildings that functioned as workspaces. The website was awful [as was their architecture] there was a video and their architecture was hideous. I feel like a laugh.

Aug 19, 08 1:58 am  · 
 · 
med.

I just shared the Dick Busch firm with everyone in my office. They got a huge kick out of it.

Aug 19, 08 10:34 am  · 
 · 
nb072

i also cant believe that dick busch thing is real

btw, whats bofill architects?

Aug 19, 08 3:56 pm  · 
 · 
Medit

'bofill architects' is a Catalan arch firm in Barcelona...

and I can assure you, they are as prestigious in Barcelona as they are in Tokyo or LA... that is, non-prestigious at all

Aug 19, 08 4:03 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

Bofill's own house however is really awesome, and it was on MTV cribs because his son was dating a spanish pop star..

His house is awesome because apparently he didn't design it.

Aug 19, 08 5:16 pm  · 
 · 
dia

I found the firm in question: The Evans Group and theirMarketecture - hysterical.

Aug 19, 08 5:18 pm  · 
 · 
jhooper
mockitecture
Aug 19, 08 6:06 pm  · 
 · 
ether

the evan's group is making bank. i mean did you see that projector automatically lower into the their 'town' theater? dope.

Aug 19, 08 8:37 pm  · 
 · 
some person

This thread is an Archinect classic.

An oldie but goodie:

http://www.architectsassociates.net/

Aug 19, 08 9:47 pm  · 
 · 
lletdownl

so... i tried to remember which thread had all the ridiculous logos on it... the ones that were unintentionally terrible or phalic and this is the closest i could find....

i laughed outloud at this one...

from This huff post article

Oct 13, 09 5:45 pm  · 
 · 
AtelierTabulaRasa

How many people do you think have sent resumes into Architects Associates?

Oct 13, 09 9:32 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: