Archinect
anchor

great beer

e

Artful, they both are great beers. I bought a half dozen of each last night as well as three 750s of Russian River's Consecration. That set me back a few hundred. We also went to Brouwer's where they had both beers on tap. The New Belgium was better from the bottle, but Hair of the Dog was better from the tap. It will be nice to see how these beers age

Feb 26, 09 3:36 pm  · 
 · 
mightylittle™

e - did you go to the party?

man, that new belgium wild ale sounds pretty tasty! pick some up for me, i'll grab it from you next time i'm in seattle.*

* - no idea when that might be, so you'd be holding it for a while.

Feb 26, 09 3:39 pm  · 
 · 
xtbl

i think today's a good day for a beer lunch.

Feb 26, 09 3:50 pm  · 
 · 
e

i did. here are a few pics from early in the evening at bottleworks. the real fun happened later at brouwer's though. sorry no photos there. i was too busy getting my drink on.

Alan Sprints, Hair of the Dog Founder, pours the New Belgium

A picture of Matt and Matt for which the Hair of the Dog is named

Feb 26, 09 6:02 pm  · 
 · 
e

sorry

i did. here are a few pics from early in the evening at bottleworks. the real fun happened later at brouwer's though. sorry no photos there. i was too busy getting my drink on.

Alan Sprints, Hair of the Dog Founder, pours the New Belgium

A picture of Matt and Matt for which the Hair of the Dog is named

Feb 26, 09 6:03 pm  · 
 · 
Janosh

Dude on the right is styling a limited edition hop themed Rockmount shirt. Awesome.

Feb 26, 09 6:08 pm  · 
 · 
e

mighty, i'm sure i'll still have some. i'm a bit a hoarder when it comes to my libations. if not the new belgium, i'm sure i'll have some other tasty things to share.

Feb 26, 09 9:40 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

I went to the oregon brewer's festival this weekend...dragon's breath was delicious. it's a dark hefeweizen.

Jul 28, 09 2:52 pm  · 
 · 
maxpower

i started a cellar not so long ago. i've cobbled together a bunch of different stuff including some thomas hardy's and a few PA beers i won't be able to get here in MO. lately i've been into avery and great divide's beers.

Jul 28, 09 3:03 pm  · 
 · 
ff33º

dude, this thread makes me sentimental about the old days on Archinect when we talked about drinking and getting Hammerred, a hell of a lot more....now Archinect is dominated by people asking questions, about Grad school...er wait ..never mind it was always like that..

anyway here is my favorate beer....

Jul 29, 09 3:12 am  · 
 · 
antipod

Judas is still me favourite, but I'm interested in BrewDogs new Tokyo* stout. At 12-14% it'll either kill you or make you a god among men. Bless the Scots...

Jul 29, 09 8:05 am  · 
 · 
e

nice max. nice. i've got a bunch of tom hardy's in my cellar including a '89, '90 and '94. i to like the avery. i am all over russian river right now though. their line up is great. adam and vinnie are great brewers.

Jul 29, 09 10:49 am  · 
 · 
dml955i

I'm a big fan of almost everything MagicHat is putting out these days

Jul 29, 09 11:27 am  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

for tomorrow's beer summit:

President Obama - Bud Light
Professor Henry Louis Gates - Red Stripe
Sergeant James Crowley - Blue Moon

let the healing begin!

Jul 29, 09 3:31 pm  · 
 · 
holz.box

blue moon is awful. i don't know how people can drink it.

the s.o.'s uncle said his son in law brought home blue moon the other day and it was the best stuff he'd ever had.

til he tried the st. bernardus blanche. his son in law is such a douche, too. yech!

Jul 29, 09 3:55 pm  · 
 · 
manudan711

Most definitely Paulaner Hefe-Weizen would be perfect right now with the Brats that are on my barbecue right now.

Jul 29, 09 4:06 pm  · 
 · 
maxpower

the only thing worse than blue moon is that awful 'honey moon' shit.

Jul 29, 09 4:10 pm  · 
 · 
holz.box

manudan, why would you grill annoying children?!?

wtf is honeymoon?

Jul 29, 09 4:21 pm  · 
 · 
maxpower

it's the summer seasonal blue moon and it's simply disgusting

Jul 29, 09 4:57 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: