Archinect
anchor

Grad-App Portfolio Post of '06

chupacabra

Same situation as Malcolm...I put this portfolio together very quickly for a summer design build program...I will be using much of the work in my portfolio for next year though...crit at will.

http://www.thepeculiarform.com/images/Portfolio2_20_2006.pdf

Mar 3, 06 8:35 am  · 
 · 
surface

I am sad that some of the links don't work anymore, especially vman and e4nim & all the compliments they got!

Mar 3, 06 2:55 pm  · 
 · 
jwo

jason-

i looked at your earlier this morning. i thought it was also pretty impressive and i really liked those posters you designed at the end.

good work

Mar 3, 06 6:14 pm  · 
 · 
mad+dash

Jason- what design build program?

Mar 4, 06 11:55 am  · 
 · 
chupacabra

Ghost Lab

Mar 4, 06 12:42 pm  · 
 · 
m^2

Now that it's finally finished I might as well show somebody. Let me know how it looks.

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/94778340@N00/sets/72057594074983818/]

Mar 4, 06 7:27 pm  · 
 · 
samsonoio

I switched my filckr status for my portfolio images from public to contacts only because I had over 700 views and not one comment. Frankly, that made me anxious and doubt the quality of that work.
I did have one comment on this thread from A Center for Ants, which I definitely appreciated. Though even that, I doubt was actually meant for me.
AAaccckk, the grad school application inferiority complex has definitely set in.

Mar 4, 06 9:15 pm  · 
 · 
samsonoio

Jason -
That ghost lab program looks incredibly interesting! Good luck with your application.

Mar 4, 06 9:15 pm  · 
 · 
mad+dash

bad link m2

Mar 4, 06 9:16 pm  · 
 · 
m^2
GT+...:(

Damn m^2, you won me over with that project starting on page 27. You definitely have some talent. Overall you have a great portfolio. Where are you applying?

Mar 5, 06 12:10 am  · 
 · 
m^2

Columbia, SCI-arc & UCLA

27?

Mar 9, 06 1:32 pm  · 
 · 
GT+...:(

Sheet14 (rear) as flikr calls it, page 25 on the printing. The townhomes. I applied to Sci-Arc as well, I regret it though there is no way I could ever afford it.

Mar 9, 06 1:58 pm  · 
 · 
rexxer

These are all for MArch II, not I, right?

Mar 30, 09 8:30 am  · 
 · 

rexxer, I just answered you on my blog, but will here too: mine is for MArch I AP, coming from UF.

Mar 30, 09 8:57 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: