Archinect
anchor

architects & nects shoes

anti

I don't even have a foot fetish, but Tumbleweed is going to make me develop one

Apr 6, 09 11:55 am  · 
 · 
snook_dude

I'm a Mr. Cat kinda shoe Guy....you have to go to Rio to find them. They actually come in little cotton stuff bags...which is way to cool.
I'm always in the market for more than one pair cause the price is always right and they are so comfortable.

Apr 6, 09 5:23 pm  · 
 · 
AtelierTabulaRasa

I can't stop wearing these! Rain, snow, sunshine, you name it!

Apr 7, 09 8:49 am  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

as much as i love shoes, beach sand is still my favorite thing to wear on my feet.

Apr 7, 09 10:29 am  · 
 · 
brer

Apr 7, 09 3:30 pm  · 
 · 
brer

I'm not a huge fan of those cdg blue shoes but I do love blue shoes.

Apr 7, 09 3:34 pm  · 
 · 
idiotwind

I wear these when I'm traveling to Detroit:

Apr 7, 09 4:04 pm  · 
 · 
GAWD

Architects wear some goofy chit. The metro-sexual quasi-athletic shoes are always a hoot!

Apr 7, 09 5:27 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Spring is coming, so I just ordered my own pair of Mohops. Handmade in Chicago and featured right here on Archinect's Working Out of the Box feature.

I'm treating myself. I probably shouldn't, but I am. Otherwise when the weather gets hot I'll just end up settling for a pair of sandals at Target and really, I don't want those (again). Vive la small local economy!

Apr 29, 09 10:19 am  · 
 · 
xpondilus

awsome shoes rockandhill , I would totally go for them . BRER, from where are those first blue shoes you just posted ?

Jun 14, 09 12:52 am  · 
 · 

Liberty we are still waiting to see you rock those new Wonderful shoes you just got

Jun 14, 09 2:55 pm  · 
 · 

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_sVu571reoCU/Sr4Shdn3nnI/AAAAAAAAANg/cVD-SQakroo/s1600/Mojito-shoe-by-Julian-Hakes-sq2.jpg[/url]

I just got wind of these and wow!

Sep 28, 09 8:17 pm  · 
 · 

you'd be surprised how many times I make that mistake

Sep 28, 09 8:22 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: