Archinect
anchor

Advice on Master's Programs in Architecture: KADK, Polimi, TU Delft & More

Lucc

Hi everyone 

I'm in the process of selecting a Master's program in Architecture and would greatly appreciate your insights or experiences with the following institutions: the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts in Copenhagen (KADK), Politecnico di Milano (Polimi), and TU Delft.

I'm particularly interested in hearing from those who have attended these universities or have any knowledge about them. Additionally, if you have recommendations for other top-tier architecture schools that you believe I should consider, I would love to hear about those too. Your feedback will be invaluable in helping me make an informed decision.

I hold a Bachelor of Architecture from Canada, where I graduated with high achievements. Given my academic record, I've been encouraged to apply to prestigious schools. I will be applying as a European Union citizen.

What are your recommendations or thoughts on these institutions? Any advice, personal experiences, or additional school suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help

Mar 16, 24 4:53 pm
Non Sequitur

There are no B.arch degrees in Canada anymore. Where did you complete your undergrad? 

Best advice, don’t get into piles of debt chasing shiny degrees. You can do just as well chasing a top tier degree from Loo or McGill. 

Mar 22, 24 6:16 am  · 
1  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: