Archinect
anchor

girl names

RValu100

Astragal

Sep 26, 22 1:43 pm  · 
 · 
Stasis

now that I have a daughter coming next month, I'm following this thread..   I tentatively set mine on Madeleine Norah.  

Siobhan sounds good too..

Sep 28, 22 3:19 pm  · 
 · 
dominiond

What a beautiful thread  and what a blessing to be bringing a new life to the world.

We wanted to meet our daughter before we named her so we had a few names on our list. My spouse  and I were given unusual spellings/pronunciations for our names that no one gets right.  We wanted a name that was easier for Anglophone pronunciation and still interesting.

The winner: Sloane Piper (Sloane means “Warrior” in Gaelic and is all gender. Piper for music)

Others:

Bianca Grace (One meaning of Bianca is “pure” and Grace is the name of a beloved aunt plus a beautiful name)

Isabel Quinn (Isabel is a derivative of the very popular Isabella- it means “Promised to God” and a meaning of Quinn is “Wise” plus it is an all -gender name

Whatever you choose for your child will be perfect. 

Oct 1, 22 8:57 am  · 
 · 
saction

You can also try new name here.

Oct 3, 22 10:47 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: