Archinect
anchor

Frank. Can I have Friday Off.

vado retro

Hi Frank,
I know I have only been working at your firm a short while, and although it has been only a short while, I really feel I have learned so much under your tuteledge. However, as you know, I still have a few commitments with my other career and this Friday, I am afraid, is one of them. As much as I tried I just couldn't get out of attending the opening of my new film, Mr. and Mrs. Smith (A dark comedy about married assasins. Its really good ) .
Now I know it is no "Belly Of An Architect" but Angelina thought it would be fun to do and who can say no to Lara Croft. Have you ever thought of using her lips as an conceptual starting point of one our buildings? That would be so cool. So, anyway Friday is the opening and I am obligated to do that whole red carpet thing. Please feel free to stop by. Many famous people and potential clients will be there. Some of your staff will be helping out with catering and cleaning up.
Yours, Brad

Jun 7, 05 8:54 pm
driftwood

You know... If it were Brad Pitt I'd....

Nevermind.

Jun 8, 05 2:09 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Both laughed and cried at the staff doing catering idea. Sad, so true.

Brad's photo layout in GQ this month shows him appearing as a dirty half-dressed laborer on a pseudo-construction site. Work boots, tape hanging from jeans belt, gloves.....oooh my.

If contractors on my projects looked half that good I'd set up an on-site office. Of course then I'd never get any work done.

Jun 8, 05 10:22 am  · 
 · 
momentum

do you think he will lead the catering staff to a potential cstration of the mayor while at the event?

Jun 8, 05 10:28 am  · 
 · 
3ifs

Brad,
This really isn't going to work out. While I certainly appreciate your thirst for architecture and your compensation free help around the office (you do, after all, make a helluva latte), I am sick and tired of your lackluster devotion to my cause.
I am willing to continue your tenure here in exchange for one small favor, could you give me Angelina's number? I have always had a think for her, and she has inspired many of my buildings, beginning with 'Fred and Ginger' - a misnomer, as I intended it to be 'Frank and Angelina', and ending with the Disney Concert Hall - an abstraction of her flowering genitalia. Please Brad, help a brother out...
Desperately, Frank

Jun 8, 05 10:31 am  · 
 · 
Tectonic

Brad,

................what about me!!!!????

Jun 8, 05 10:45 am  · 
 · 
figurski
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,1493526,00.html#article_continue

Love the pic... was that at the Oscars last year?

The red carpet and paparazzi were Photoshoped out by Brad himself! Did he actually render the tress in the background, or were they scanned in?

Jun 8, 05 2:33 pm  · 
 · 
figurski

Better link... starts at the top of the article...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,1493526,00.html

Jun 8, 05 2:34 pm  · 
 · 
Crumpets

I'm sorry Brad, but our company policy dictates that you must give 30 days notice for any vacation time. If you're not here, who's gonna refill the printer paper? Who's gonna deliver those forgotten print-outs? Who's gonna clean out the scraps from the paper trimmer?

Frankie

Jun 8, 05 3:51 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: