Archinect
anchor

Our Lady of the Underpass - GONE!!

TED

First we loose the pope, now it was announce the City they have painted over our shrine/mircale at fullerton underpass of the Kennedy expressway -- what is the world comming to?

anyone know any cheese sandwiches comming up on ebay we can offer up to the folks in chicago?

May 6, 05 11:12 am
norm

i've got some stains these nut cases can pray to.

May 6, 05 11:37 am  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

they painted over it?

sacrilege !!

*cancels chicago pilgrimage*

May 6, 05 11:54 am  · 
 · 
ether

i'm guessing daley at his "under the cover of darkness" tactics again.

May 6, 05 12:09 pm  · 
 · 
MickMack

the fine reporting by CNN "top headlines" is stating that this guy wrote BIG LIE over the stain...defacing the image...

...and then the city painted over it.

May 6, 05 12:30 pm  · 
 · 
3ifs

*jesus christ*

May 6, 05 12:36 pm  · 
 · 
Smokety Mc Smoke Smoke

dude ... i think Jesus must have switched PR firms ... prior to his ma's scheduled appearance in an underpassed, she was on a tortilla.

May 6, 05 3:04 pm  · 
 · 

But he appears in person every day at the upper level of the Hollywood United Methodist Church

May 6, 05 3:12 pm  · 
 · 
Smokety Mc Smoke Smoke

rationalist ... in that part of town, folks like to call him "Chuy."

May 6, 05 3:48 pm  · 
 · 

seriously? are you yanking my chain? HUMC is my project for my Materials and Methods of Conservation class this semester.

May 6, 05 4:35 pm  · 
 · 
3ifs

LMAO @ norm.

May 6, 05 4:55 pm  · 
 · 
Smokety Mc Smoke Smoke

rationalist, ... in Spanish, "chuy" is a nickname for "Jesus."

May 6, 05 6:12 pm  · 
 · 
archidose
IT'S BACK!!!

May 6, 05 6:30 pm  · 
 · 
rabbits

I live, literally, 4 blocks from this goofy shit. They actually have to have cops posted around the area to control traffic and manage the occasional crowds... Whenever it starts to get warm in chicago, this whole city just goes fucking crazy, case in point.

May 7, 05 2:58 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: