Archinect
anchor

Hey Sci-Arc Halloweeners: Have you seen my phone??

wittyusername

Ummm, sooo, uh, very long shot here but I was wondering if anyone who attended the sci-arc halloween party might have possibly found a lonely lost Iphone laying around somewhere, perhaps? Its in a thin black plastic case and has a picture of the most recent LACMA installation with the plastic buckets as the startup pic? I would greatly appreciate your kind and generous support in returning it to me in the very very long shot that you happen to have been holding on to it these last few days, and I would be more than willing to pay a handsome and commensurate monetary reward for its return...

Nov 3, 09 5:45 am
liberty bell

Aw, witty, sorry to hear that - I hope it shows up!

Nov 3, 09 11:14 am  · 
 · 

Is it an iPhone 3GS? If so, you can pinpoint the location of the phone online using a .mac account or Google Latitude account

Nov 3, 09 12:48 pm  · 
 · 
rob(E)

Hey buddy, Sorry to hear it.....we actually did find an IPhone...however, it was cracked and bloodied from the awesomeness of the party...i think it got ditched....sorry witty

Nov 3, 09 2:20 pm  · 
 · 
Underground

Maybe the Hokusai Tapeworm ate it...

Nov 3, 09 3:02 pm  · 
 · 
wittyusername

Wait, rob(E), are you serious? How badly damaged was it? I am assuming that it is long gone by this point, but is there any way the broken shards might still be recoverable (I.E, have you guys emptied the trash yet?), so I could at least be sure that it was mine?

Nov 3, 09 3:07 pm  · 
 · 
wittyusername

hey underground, I'm going to unleash my own personal hokusai wave all over your desk.

Nov 3, 09 6:43 pm  · 
 · 
aspect

may be some $$$ rewards might help?

disclaimer: everyone here knows i'm in asia^^

Nov 4, 09 3:23 am  · 
 · 
aspect

oops, sorry, didn't read ur whole post...

Nov 4, 09 3:24 am  · 
 · 
ff33º

Witty, was Zap involved in this fiasco by any chance?

Nov 4, 09 10:06 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: