Archinect
anchor

student design projects

prof brooklyn

I am looking for a people in the field of architecture to give additional comments to my students during their semester project. I teach the 6th semester design studio at New York City College of Technology (Citytech) at CUNY in Brooklyn, NY. The students have selected their own project and range from hotels, churches, dorms, theaters.... They have done research, created programs and now are do site analysis. They will beginning design next week. I would love to pair you up with one of my students to follow them through the semester. Your email will be added to their blog. When they post you will receive an email and a link to their blog. You can review their work and leave a comment. I wil be giving them constant comments and reviewing their work in class too. I hope you can committ to working with us starting sometime next week until mid December.

If you are interested please email me your name, city and email address. Our students will really enjoy have someone else comment and look ar their work.

Here is our departments website: http://www.citytech.cuny.edu/academics/deptsites/architecturaltech/index.html

Oct 5, 09 11:19 am
Synergy

I'd love to help out, unfortunately I am not able to commit to this kind of work at this time. I hope you find some help on here.

Oct 5, 09 12:28 pm  · 
 · 
not_here

email sent

Oct 5, 09 5:11 pm  · 
 · 
TenaciousArchitect2b

I just sew ur website.. amazing stuff u guys are producing there.

Oct 8, 09 6:37 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: