Archinect
anchor

Brian Lehrer today

joe

Today on WNYC (radio) brian lehrer will be talking about starchitects, and when they fut form over function. this could be a potentially interesting discussion depending on how they go about it.

I listen to this program every day and figured I would let you guys know. I figure that it will probably be at the end of his two hour show, around 11:45 or thereabouts, so check it out
http://www.wnyc.org/

Dec 28, 07 8:18 am
AP

hey joe. i also listen to wnyc and the brian lehrer show daily. it's really a great show, and a great public radio station in general...

thanks for the heads up. i usually don't know what's coming until the intro at the beginning of each day's program, so this is info is coming as a pleasant surprise at 8:26 instead of 10am.

happy friday!

Dec 28, 07 8:29 am  · 
 · 
joe

yeah I started listening about a year and a half ago once I got out into the "workforce". I find it to be the best morning show I have come across. I like the world service before it, and then marketplace/npr before that. but I dont generally listen to the lopate show though.

Dec 28, 07 9:04 am  · 
 · 
AP

so i just heard the intro...turns out that it's actually a bit with John Silber, the guy that wrote architecture of the absurd - how genius disfigured a practical art.

also in the news...

guess we'll see. if the conversation is at all interesting i'll post it to the news later.

Dec 28, 07 10:11 am  · 
 · 
joe

haha, this guy is hilarious. very old school. very practical approach.

Dec 28, 07 10:56 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: