Archinect
anchor

V10K

garpike

What will happen when vado hits 10k posts? Will Archinect cease to exist? Will my checking account be wiped out (again)?

Please post your predictions here.

Nov 27, 07 2:09 pm
rfuller

No time for idle chit chat! We've all got to run to the nearest grocery store and stock up on bottle water and canned food!

Armageddon!

Nov 27, 07 2:11 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

Garpike

I predict that you will probably be drunk

Nov 27, 07 2:12 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

Jeez I hope those things don't happen! Theoretically we'll just have a party. Garwondler would be invited of course. In fact, vado might turn into Garwondler!

· 
b3tadine[sutures]

i am predicting an all economic collapse, famine, cats and dogs living together; MASS HYSTERIA!

· 
liberty bell

I'd pay good money to see vado in that elephant thong.

Wait, I mean I'd pay [i]not]/i]to see it.

Nov 27, 07 2:13 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Aw hell. not

Nov 27, 07 2:13 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

mdler, I've been pretty good lately.

Computer + booze = "Dear Paul please remove my post thanks"

Nov 27, 07 2:14 pm  · 
 · 
le bossman

the idea of vado in an elephant thong has liberty bell so hot and bothered she can't even type properly. and of course she denies it.

Nov 27, 07 2:17 pm  · 
 · 
No doubt banality shall live on.
Nov 27, 07 2:22 pm  · 
 · 
n_

If the ends of the world is near, I think I'm supposed to be saved.

Damn.

Nov 27, 07 2:30 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

When Vado hits the 10000 mark it will mark the beginning of the end, all that has been done will be undone and remade again as vado's conciousness explodes across teh internets and forming a new ultra-intelligence making a new universe. All Will become Vado and Vado will become All.

Nov 27, 07 2:32 pm  · 
 · 

Remember in 10000 there are four zeroes, hence the forthcoming Age of the One Great Zero Placeholder.
Nov 27, 07 3:41 pm  · 
 · 
work for idle hands

..sponsored by istockphoto.com apparently.

Nov 27, 07 3:57 pm  · 
 · 
Appleseed

It'll be like Y2K; a lot of hype and then.......nothing-

Nov 27, 07 4:06 pm  · 
 · 
Sarah Hamilton

I predict that Vado will get his post count up to 9999, and then only post as his alterego, leaving us in suspense for months, maybe even years.

Nov 27, 07 4:10 pm  · 
 · 
boxy

i wonder what vado's post-per-day average is...

Nov 27, 07 4:57 pm  · 
 · 
difficultfix

"All Will become Vado and Vado will become All."- Apurimac

every user name will automatically change to VADO Retro, and the world of archinect will be:

Being Vado Retro

Nov 27, 07 5:28 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

nice!

Nov 27, 07 5:46 pm  · 
 · 
****melt

I was hoping it would be something more positive, like we'd all reach enlightenment. Kinda like Siddhartha. Oh well.

Nov 27, 07 6:02 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

No, this is Archinect.

Nov 27, 07 6:07 pm  · 
 · 
MacRoen

All your posts are belong to us.

Nov 27, 07 7:13 pm  · 
 · 
n_

DifficultFIX - I heart the poster. I wish you would have thrown in a random Waldo face.

Nov 27, 07 9:19 pm  · 
 · 

the poster is brilliant. i bet vado might want a copy.

Nov 27, 07 9:21 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

NICE!

Nov 27, 07 10:08 pm  · 
 · 
obelix

Vado's alter ego... pure energy disseminated into the home of every web user.

Nov 27, 07 11:45 pm  · 
 · 

what is that vado's alter ego is standing in front of? could it be....? nah, I can't say it. It's like saying 'bogeyman' three times or something, I'll summon the demon.

Nov 28, 07 12:42 am  · 
 · 
aml

i heart the poster too!

the race is on for 2nd place, though. it's going to be a close one!

vado retro 9667 Dec 14, 2004

liberty bell 6630 Jun 11, 2004
Steven Ward 6607 Aug 04, 2004
mdler 6010 May 28, 2004

Nov 28, 07 1:22 am  · 
 · 
n_

_bump_

59 comments to go

Dec 23, 07 11:20 pm  · 
 · 
****melt

*bump*
17 to go

Jan 6, 08 11:06 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

the countdown has begun and in the spirit of underwhelming archinectural moments, i will make my next ten posts links to my ten most favorite self created topics....

Post 9,991/Number 10... where I bring up the conflict of High/Low American Music Kultcha...

Jan 8, 08 7:39 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

ooohh! This is exciting!

Jan 8, 08 7:40 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Yes, indeed it is exciting...it's good to have a project!

Jan 8, 08 7:43 pm  · 
 · 
****melt

Exciting indeed.

Jan 8, 08 7:46 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

the countdown has begun and in the spirit of underwhelming archinectural moments, i will make my next ten posts links to my ten most favorite self created topics....

Post 9,992/Number 9... where I relate being on the business end of a massage at a pahtay...

Jan 8, 08 7:47 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Me likey.

Jan 8, 08 7:48 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

I can't wait for "worst rock song ever" to come up - that's one of my favorites, ever!

Jan 8, 08 7:50 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

Post 9,993/Number 8... where I show where the real WMD's are to be found...

Jan 8, 08 7:52 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

It's happening so quickly....I don't know if I'm ready.....

Jan 8, 08 7:55 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

Post 9,994/Number 7... where I relate my experience of outrunning an Indiana State Trooper...

Jan 8, 08 7:56 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra

pure fuckin' quality!

Jan 8, 08 7:57 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

Post 9,995/Number 6... where I show my chops as pop balladeer....

Jan 8, 08 8:00 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Yep - brilliance on a regualr basis, that's vado.

Jan 8, 08 8:04 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra

i am glued to this thread!!!!

Jan 8, 08 8:05 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

Post 9,996/Number 5... we reach the halfway mark with a thread that really inspired the dog lovers of archinect....

we'll be back after these messages from our sponsors...

Jan 8, 08 8:05 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

I like good ol' #7.

Jan 8, 08 8:10 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

I hope there really is a bit of a break because I have to go get my kid to bed.

If anyone wants to channel surf during the break, we're talking about penises over on the Great Adventure thread.

Jan 8, 08 8:13 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

the countdown continues and in the spirit of underwhelming archinectural moments, i will make my next ten posts links to my ten most favorite self created topics....

Post 9,997/ Number 4 where we learn about the value of liner notes.

Jan 8, 08 8:32 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

Post 9,998/Number 3 in my countdown. Where I appropriate The Beatles to pay "homage" to our celebrity driven profession...

Jan 8, 08 8:38 pm  · 
 · 
mightylittle™

i feel like a kid watching dick clark's rocking new years eve.

Jan 8, 08 8:45 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

the countdown continues and in the spirit of underwhelming archinectural moments, i will make my next ten posts links to my ten most favorite self created topics....

Post 9,999/Number 2... For Liberty Bell!

Jan 8, 08 8:51 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: