Archinect
anchor

9/11

eastcoastarch03

All the political bs aside. Please take a moment today to remember the victims of September 11, 2001. It seems like just yesterday when I was sitting in class and remeber hearing what had just happened.

Sep 11, 07 9:59 am
cityboy9

Can't believe it's been six years! Feels like yesterday that I walked into work and people were watching tv in the lounge and I remember thinking: this has to be some sick joke! It was so surreal!

Sep 11, 07 10:14 am  · 
 · 
cadalyst

I think everyone remembers exactly where they were when this tragedy occurred. God Bless America.

Sep 11, 07 10:19 am  · 
 · 
Living in Gin
Sep 11, 07 10:27 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

i actually had forgotten about it until they replayed that frontline episode about the freedom tower last week. i been playing springsteens rising in my car...

Sep 11, 07 12:40 pm  · 
 · 
obelix

I was taking some kids on a school orientation camping trip and one of them had a mother who worked there. Fortunately, she got up late that day and missed the train to work.

Sep 11, 07 12:49 pm  · 
 · 
stephanie

i'm watching this tonight.

Sep 11, 07 1:41 pm  · 
 · 
bowling_ball

We shoulda sent the Hulkster to flush out them terrists!

Happy 9/11, everybody.

Sep 11, 07 1:43 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

at least were kicking ass in Iraq

Sep 11, 07 1:52 pm  · 
 · 
e

and kicking ass in Afganistan

Sep 11, 07 2:01 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

anyone else think Bin Laden is a pesona that the US government has fabricated to justify what they are doing????

Sep 11, 07 2:12 pm  · 
 · 
eastcoastarch03

like i said mdler, please cut the political shit for this thread. that's not what this thread needs to be about. nor this day entirely.

Sep 11, 07 2:22 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

this day of all days is a day to talk politics.

Sep 11, 07 2:37 pm  · 
 · 
eastcoastarch03

i understand that. however, this is the wrong thread for it. i made this thread for remembrance. not politics.

Sep 11, 07 2:49 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

I agree with Vado.

Yes it is sad that Americans died in the 'attacks'. It is even sadder that this day has been used to justify the killing of 700,000 Iraqi citizens, the spending of $700 billion on two wars (money which could have been spent in our country to prevent the deaths of many more than those that died on 9/11), the destruction of democracy...

Sep 11, 07 2:49 pm  · 
 · 
4arch

I agree with vado too.

In fact, I feel like not talking politics today is spitting on the graves of the victims and playing right into the hands of those who continually misappropriate their memory.

We’ve hardly even begun to scratch the surface of having a national debate about what happened on that day and why it happened. The longer we go without doing so, the more it feels like those people died in vain.

Sep 11, 07 4:31 pm  · 
 · 
Jonas77

little mini eichmans

Sep 11, 07 5:16 pm  · 
 · 
Jonas77

the real question is how far will you go to protect ill gotten privilege and the use of over 50% of the worlds resources.

Sep 11, 07 5:17 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

pretty damn far apparently...

Sep 11, 07 5:27 pm  · 
 · 
binary

the government can legally tap your phone while it's off....

linky
http://www.youtube.com/v/O61YfvPZGJs

it's all a lie just to gain world power ...... look at all the facts/ideas and the layout........

i thought the war was supposed to get the terrorists and not take over countries/attack for oil/land

i really hope the whole bush cabinet gets impeached and they all get prison time

Sep 11, 07 9:07 pm  · 
 · 
Jonas77

here here

Sep 12, 07 2:22 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

Jonas, you say some crazy stuff sometimes, but I applaud this statement:

the real question is how far will you go to protect ill gotten privilege and the use of over 50% of the worlds resources.

Sep 13, 07 12:39 am  · 
 · 
Apurimac

screw impeachment, lets execute the bastards.

Sep 13, 07 12:41 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]
Jonas, you say some crazy stuff sometimes

wow, then you follow up with this comment?

screw impeachment, lets execute the bastards.

Sep 13, 07 6:56 am  · 
 · 
Jonas77

i am against the death stuff

i say we put him in a space where each and every person of the world can go to see him and ask him why he sold out so hard and did such harm.

Sep 13, 07 6:36 pm  · 
 · 
WtfWtfWtf™

Here's some up-to-date info on Iraqi Casualties:
Iraqis Killed

Sep 13, 07 7:04 pm  · 
 · 
WtfWtfWtf™

And another:
BodyCount
700K Seemed a bit High, mdler (no pun intended).

Sep 13, 07 7:06 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: