Archinect
anchor

Make Your Donation To The Bush Library Here...

vado retro

Post your donations here...

Sep 1, 07 1:43 pm
Helsinki

sweet. the thread is "back".

it...is...ALIVE!

Sep 1, 07 1:47 pm  · 
 · 
Helsinki

The library thing is really ill-considered in its entirety - I'd think Bush would prefer something like a statue or a park or something. Nothing with books anyway... Strange.

Sep 1, 07 1:49 pm  · 
 · 
holz.box

definitely not a park w/ his disregard for the environment.

perhaps a rock would be more fitting.

Sep 1, 07 1:57 pm  · 
 · 
gillespie

the presidential oil derrick, perhaps?

Sep 1, 07 2:20 pm  · 
 · 
mauOne™

the big W, presidential Bar & lounge

Sep 2, 07 9:17 am  · 
 · 
TED

bush never got to finish 'my pet goat' -- how sad!

presidental lib fund -- donate here

Sep 2, 07 11:14 am  · 
 · 
evilplatypus

Upside down is the symbol for distress among military and inteligence agents ^

Sep 2, 07 12:35 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

boogazines

Sep 2, 07 1:55 pm  · 
 · 

can I give a lump of coal? will the library be filled with books on bad international policy??

Sep 2, 07 2:53 pm  · 
 · 
Janosh

Fundraising won't be necessary. The entire construction will be covered by Iraqi oil revenues.

Sep 2, 07 3:16 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

Hey....not so fast....just in case he needs to resort to fund raising is sugggest he go this route:

Sep 2, 07 3:23 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

...perhaps the external cladding could be made of the armour plating our troops never got and their families had to buy.

Sep 2, 07 3:40 pm  · 
 · 

The walls should be decorated with the pictures of NINA BERMAN

Sep 2, 07 3:57 pm  · 
 · 
evilplatypus

Low blow Orhan - you cant make the man personally responsible for religious fanatics blowing people up, if not Americans they'll just go back to blowing each other up. When theyre done doing that they'll start blowing their neighbors up - its like a mass fucking mental illness over there - and ya - Im using the words "over there" and I also use the words "them" and "Us" so call me a biggot or racist or whatever you want but sgt. Ziegels over there trying to help these fucking neandrethals and you decide this a good time to get some shock value by painting him as a victim of Bush. Dig deeper.

Sep 2, 07 6:31 pm  · 
 · 

iraq war will be his legacy.
us, them, over there, over here, whatever, wherever.
so, his library, whoever designs it, i really don't care, will have a lot of content relating to that war. you can't deny that.
why it is a shock value? these are the soldiers who risked their lives instead of you. ironic? yes.
they are beautiful portraits and there is no better place to honor them in the library of the president, who, at the end, decided the fight the war.
i will not call you any of the names because you are neither a biggot nor a racist.

Sep 2, 07 6:48 pm  · 
 · 
nomadzilla

wow! you really are "evil" aren't u?

Sep 2, 07 6:48 pm  · 
 · 
Janosh

The burden of the presidency is assuming responsibility for the mistakes and deaths caused by your policy as well as credit for the lives saved and accidents averted. I think W. is tough enough to handle it.

Sep 2, 07 6:53 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

orhan, i'm with you.

Sep 2, 07 8:12 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: