Archinect
anchor

Rube Goldberg

cf

If Rube Goldberg were to design his works with REVIT, what do you think they would look like, pics would be marvy:

Aug 1, 07 2:44 pm
manamana

In one of my Ind. D classes in college, we built a 24' long RG machine to turn on a light switch and simulated the whole thing in maya prior to building. 'twas cool.

Maybe I'll make this one of my "i'm learning revit" projects.

Aug 1, 07 3:01 pm  · 
 · 
207moak
Aug 1, 07 3:07 pm  · 
 · 
n_

I love the Rube.

Has anyone seen the Honda Accord commercial on YouTube? It would make Rube proud. I would post the commercial but my firm has a firewall on YouTube. Sorry, kids.

Aug 1, 07 3:24 pm  · 
 · 
gillespie

i created a goldberg-esque water machine last year. sisal ropes were encased in water, then frozen. these rope pilotis held up a wooden board. as the ice melted, the board fell, puncturing a balloon filled with vinegar. the vinegar poured onto a pile of baking soda. a chemical reaction resulted in water with carbon dioxide offgassing. didn't taste particularly good. i'll see if i can track down some photos of the model.

Aug 1, 07 6:47 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: