Archinect
anchor

JOHN RAMBO

difficultfix

A new RAMBO Movie....VERY GRAPHIC.....

the trailer seems kinda of slow...but looks very very graphic...so i might just have to check it out....

http://www.worstpreviews.com/trailer.php?id=160&item=0

Jun 26, 07 11:48 am
LameArc

if your gonna draw first blood, you better be prepared to pay the consequences....

Jun 26, 07 1:27 pm  · 
 · 
dml955i

Does Stallone have to escape from a retirement home in this one?

Jun 26, 07 1:29 pm  · 
 · 

This looks crazy good..
And although i generally think it cheesy when directors etc try to give some "cred" to their movies by making them "topical",
did you all know that there is a small "genocide" going on in Burma
right now?
It appears as if this is the setting for the film...

Jun 26, 07 1:40 pm  · 
 · 
difficultfix

I agree about his old ass...He is probably going to call the old ass Govenator..to back him up.....

or even rocky balboa...

Jun 26, 07 1:42 pm  · 
 · 
difficultfix

Arnold would come out in his last movies...(60+ years) and married to some twenty something chick..with a 5 year old son or so....

I hate that

Jun 26, 07 1:42 pm  · 
 · 

they really should do something like that...i mean come on jason vs freddie, predator vs alien, etcetera...there needs to be, no, there has to be a Arnold Schwarzenegger vs Sylvester Stallone movie. or at least a video game...

come on, it's what you've all been waiting for!

Jun 26, 07 2:00 pm  · 
 · 
le bossman

no, it's what we've all been waiting for. do you consider yourself to be above awesome?

Jun 26, 07 2:11 pm  · 
 · 
difficultfix

no I am waiting to see.......

Transformers vs Gobots.....

Mdler vs Vado

Ipod vs Archos

Iphone...vs ...

dell vs hp

Jun 26, 07 2:20 pm  · 
 · 
difficultfix

google fight

Jun 26, 07 2:21 pm  · 
 · 

i like to pretend i'm above awesome. i also like to pretend i'm above money...but that rarely gets me anywhere. but mostly that was to egg everyone on...but i do/did (secretly dream of such a movie)

Jun 26, 07 8:25 pm  · 
 · 

I don't fight because a-techo is a lover (but yah got to say it luvahhh)

Jun 26, 07 10:04 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

i confess....i only wrestle with women....sly smile....wicked grin....I always oil up first.

Jun 26, 07 10:18 pm  · 
 · 
ff33º

Rambo Got Old!

Feb 1, 08 5:19 pm  · 
 · 

flex those muscles when you wrestle Rambo

Feb 1, 08 5:44 pm  · 
 · 
rfuller

Yeah, it seems this movie was an extended commercial for the Barret .50 cal. Still a good blood bath, but an extended commercial nonetheless.

Feb 1, 08 5:49 pm  · 
 · 
snook_dude

I think Chuck Norris might want a spot in this movie since he is on a Political war path at the moment and will be without anything to do once the Republican Convention is wrapped up.

Feb 1, 08 6:01 pm  · 
 · 
ff33º

It seems a bow and arrow is the best defense against Burmese Extremist Militia...who knew?

Feb 1, 08 6:12 pm  · 
 · 
le bossman

as King of Archinect i believe it is my duty to present my review of the new Rambo movie:

in a word: unbelievable. i think this is probably the greatest movie of 2008.

Feb 3, 08 5:43 pm  · 
 · 
PsyArch

Rambo reviewed via [url=http://www.fimoculous.com/]fimoculous[/url
]

Feb 4, 08 7:04 am  · 
 · 

I really want to see this...

Feb 4, 08 8:03 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: