Archinect
anchor

HELP...God Tommorow is the deadline

|l

how can I come up with thesis topic. What are the ways? I can't seem to get my interests across...well mainly my interest is in the design process. Please hep I am desperate..I am very tense now.

Jun 18, 07 11:45 am

what about the design process is interesting?

Jun 18, 07 11:55 am  · 
 · 
|l

how you solve a problem by adopting concepts, that's why I had to look for existing projects the prof told me to do that since I am able he said in addressing problems. is that good?

Jun 18, 07 11:58 am  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

Tomorrow is the deadline for your thesis? Or the deadline for the topic?

Jun 18, 07 1:01 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

take your ridilin dude.

Jun 18, 07 1:09 pm  · 
 · 
|l

topic, well i have atopic lol only the design approach is what im looking for at this moment, any ideas people on a bat research and conservation center?? how to achieve it like a theory or something i have no ridilin lol

Jun 18, 07 1:49 pm  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

you are very confusing. if this is your thesis, you must have some design approach under your belt, no? Why are you "looking for" a design approach? I hope Steven can help you, cause I can't.

Jun 18, 07 3:10 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

what is this like two or three threads to deal with this topic? holy christ! if your advisors hate what you are doing, then perhaps thy can shed some light on what they want you to do, other than that, i'd tell them to piss off and let me do what i wanted...fuck!

Jun 18, 07 8:55 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: