Archinect
anchor

Cat Stevens

mdler

Anyone else want to shoot the radio when his new song comes on???

Dec 19, 06 1:22 pm

i actually loved that his voice sounds the same, but the lyrics were klunky. luckily, have only it heard it once.

Dec 19, 06 1:24 pm  · 
 · 
treekiller

mdler- change the station from kcrw, they are the only station playing it so far...

Dec 19, 06 1:39 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

this is how I hold my T-square

Dec 19, 06 1:42 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

just my luck..today is Cat Stevens day on KCRW. the new Shins song sounds good!!!!

Dec 19, 06 2:09 pm  · 
 · 
silverlake

You mean Yusuf Islam??

I just want to turn it down a little and wonder what drives a person to change their life so drastically around a religion at that age....

Dec 19, 06 3:27 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro
meow
Dec 19, 06 3:37 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

Vado

I think that is the 1st time Chan has made it through a song without stopping midway and walking off stage

Dec 19, 06 3:50 pm  · 
 · 
Serkan Ennac
Dec 20, 06 3:02 am  · 
 · 
Serkan Ennac

:D i don't want a religion discussion but i have to say something, religions don't change your clothes!

Dec 20, 06 3:05 am  · 
 · 
psteiner

They had Cat Stevens on CBS Sunday Morning a few weeks ago. He said a couple of factors changed his life. He had a couple of "I'm either going to die because of the situation I have gotten myself into or ask for help..." instances that changed his outlook. Thus, he decided to convert his life and religion. I went out the next day, and bought the CD, and was a little pissed off to see it was filed uneder "stevens"...stupid Borders. Anyways, I have great respect for the man.

Dec 20, 06 11:18 am  · 
 · 
snooker

I just he doesn't go Prince on us.

Dec 20, 06 11:34 am  · 
 · 
vado retro
FelixNavidad
Dec 20, 06 8:50 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

oh, baby baby it's a wild world...

Dec 20, 06 9:49 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: