Archinect
anchor

So How About'em GATORS!!!!

Awesome game, that Noah kid is an awesome player.

Apr 4, 06 9:48 am

UF put together an incredible game... it was a beautiful thing... brewer's stifling defense... noah & horford's interior dominance... not to mention watching two (almost) 7 footers, pushing it up the floor like noah and horford can...

i was a bit worried after UCLA's dismantling of LSU...

i just wish that i was in gainesville for the parties...

Apr 4, 06 9:53 am  · 
 · 
AP

great game. the whole team played incredibly well. (I was worried too, architphil...)

they closed university ave from the O-dome to 13th, starting at 9pm. ( I wasn't there, but it was on the 5 o'clock news....)

a few of us went up to the Winghouse in Jacksonville for the "j-ville gator club" alumni association viewing of the game. it was cool, UFer's young and old, screaming and high-fiving, the local news even had a camera there (which i did everything i could to avoid)...

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOHOO!

Apr 4, 06 10:24 am  · 
 · 
musicman

I've never seen such perfect execution on both sides of the ball... the UCLA players were looking scared after about 5 mins.

<

Apr 4, 06 11:33 am  · 
 · 

Their my second favorite team right now! (whoever's playing UCLA or Notre Dame generally ranks high on my list)

Apr 4, 06 12:00 pm  · 
 · 
_other_

i can respect it cuz they're SECers. On the same note though,,,I think I was happier when LSU beat Duke. because as Everyone knows:
Duke Sucks.

Apr 4, 06 1:20 pm  · 
 · 
AP

an LSU vs. UF final would have been something special for the SEC...
We still would've won, though...;)

angry tigers

Apr 4, 06 1:41 pm  · 
 · 
AP
Apr 4, 06 1:42 pm  · 
 · 
walter_

daa-da-da-dadada gator bait!

Apr 4, 06 2:02 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

I was dissapointed twice....once when The Arizona Wildcats Lost and again when the University of Connecticut Huskies Lost. Well maybe next year one of them will rise to the occassion. Florida enjoy your year as national champions.

Apr 4, 06 4:34 pm  · 
 · 
broccolijet

have to admit, the coolest part of the broadcast was watching the clip of joakim noah's dad (french open tennis champ yannick noah) perform his brilliant backwards and between the legs return during match play.

beyond some impressive individual stuff here 'n' there, the basketball was pretty unimpressive. all the same, congrats gator fans!

Apr 4, 06 4:43 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

hey if they repeat next year then they'll only have three less than my alma mater...

Apr 4, 06 8:39 pm  · 
 · 
AP

ya, but not bad for a football school...UF, that is...

Apr 4, 06 8:57 pm  · 
 · 
trace™

was great. it was cool seeing UCONN (home town), the UF (undergrad) then UCLA (grad). I still feel closer to the Gators, Gainesville is just the perfect place for college.

The best was when UCONN beat Duke many years ago and I won the pot! Duke does suck.

UF is the perfect undergrad! ;-)

Apr 4, 06 9:16 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

oh by the six degrees of separation. john wooden's brother was my shop teacher in 8th grade. that guy was a dork...

Apr 4, 06 9:17 pm  · 
 · 

Gators vs. Buckeyes

Apr 1, 07 8:20 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

butler should have won that game!

Apr 1, 07 9:22 am  · 
 · 
chupacabra

the refs should learn the game before they ref a final four game.

Apr 1, 07 10:18 am  · 
 · 
binary

you can get some gators in detroit to match your suit/hat/etc....

Apr 1, 07 11:46 am  · 
 · 
DEVicox

BB Champions '06
FB Champions '06
BB Champions '07 ?!

FB Champions '07???!

Apr 1, 07 12:31 pm  · 
 · 
lletdownl

i hate florida

Apr 1, 07 9:25 pm  · 
 · 
lletdownl

and im not even from ucla

Apr 1, 07 9:26 pm  · 
 · 
trace™

I saw a 'Gator hater' t-shirt yesterday...tomorrow night is going to be fun!

Apr 1, 07 10:02 pm  · 
 · 
flipflops

Go Gators!

Apr 2, 07 1:08 pm  · 
 · 
marimbaONE

where can I get my Gator Hater shirt? I was dreaming of a UT (not texas) vs UF final.

Apr 2, 07 1:36 pm  · 
 · 
marimbaONE

Dang! ... there is actually a http://www.gator-haters.com/

Apr 2, 07 1:42 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

congrats, florida

Apr 2, 07 11:25 pm  · 
 · 
Starland Vocal Band

there goes my bracket

Apr 2, 07 11:45 pm  · 
 · 
fakeid

deja vu.

didn't see the game, but did conley get sacked by noah like 20 times too?

Apr 3, 07 12:45 am  · 
 · 
silverlake

ugh... it wasn't pretty....

Apr 3, 07 1:06 am  · 
 · 
Apr 3, 07 8:05 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

what sucks about it is that two of osu's starters are from indianapolis and that they didnt go to school in their own state. freakin traitors, i m glad they lost.

Apr 3, 07 9:10 am  · 
 · 
trace™

YEAH!!!!

Apr 3, 07 9:30 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: