Archinect
Louisville Architect

"I need to make...a motorised version of me."
+
"A motorised version of me will definitely have to be waterproof, so you could utilise it in the tub. A lot of them (vibrators) aren't waterproof."
+
"Blue is my favourite colour, so it would probably be blue."
+
"But I don't know how big. I don't know if big is better. I don't know if big is better because I'm not sure a man wants his woman playing with a really big dildo."

so, if i'm reading this right, 50 wants to make this thing in his own image, so to speak. and that means waterproof, blue, and not necessarily big?

Nov 29, 05 3:12 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Wait! What will the dildo be of? Him or his johnson? If him, that would be weird. A little 50 cent figurine with his arms tightly against his side prepared for a wild ride.

Nov 29, 05 6:00 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

scale fogures for models, anyone???

Nov 29, 05 6:28 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

First person to present a model - digital or physical - with ALL glossy blue figures wins! Post the image here.

Nov 29, 05 6:38 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

Sweet jesus, what has the world come to....a blue dildo in the image of 50 Cent......and what's with all the dildos lately anyway....the titanium one on the other page, the tiny vibrating rapper here.....next thing you know, all the rappers are going to have one made in their image! And who's feeding this guy these ideas? There's no way he's that creative. Scary.

Nov 29, 05 10:24 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

Well, he's not that creative. His dildo doesn't store mp3s, now does it?

Nov 29, 05 10:28 pm  · 
 · 
xtbl

hmmmm... a dildo that plays mp3s... interesting...

Nov 30, 05 12:06 am  · 
 · 
WonderK

Now THAT'S a christmas gift.

Nov 30, 05 12:31 am  · 
 · 
ichweiB

No! No! I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

Nov 30, 05 12:40 am  · 
 · 
ichweiB

You'll shoot your eye out, kid

Nov 30, 05 12:40 am  · 
 · 
bigness

man, i thought this was going to be the archinecter's xmas wish list and it turned out to be about some gansta rappah and his dildo.

Nov 30, 05 1:07 am  · 
 · 
Suture

cue up the barry white illegal mp3...

iBuzz iPod vibrator

iBuzz is a sex toy plug-in for iPods, or other music players. It's £29.99 from LoveHoney, but can't be shipped to North America. From the product description:

A super-fun sex toy that plugs into your iPod! The music-activated vibrating bullet stimulates you in time with your favourite music. And you can listen to your songs while you're enjoying the vibrations...

Use the his-and-hers attachments to add extra excitement. Turn him into a vibrator with the stretchy ring and use the soft sleeve for sensitive stimulation.

No music player? You can still use the iBuzz for orgasmic fun. Just turn on and enjoy the 7 amazing vibration patterns - press the arrow buttons until you find the one that suits your mood.

Nov 30, 05 1:47 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

when rapid prototyping is available for the everyman just think of all the toys you ll be able to design.

Nov 30, 05 6:07 am  · 
 · 
WonderK

Suture!

:-O

*shock and mild intrigue ensues*

Nov 30, 05 10:47 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

a gift in order to receive, you have to be what, naughty or nice?

Nov 30, 05 11:07 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

WHY oh why can't it be shipped to North America?!

What UK archinecters would be willing to buy one and ship it over here privately? We US 'necters need your aid here!!

(I'm kidding. I don't even own an MP3 player that's how uncool I am.)

Nov 30, 05 11:38 am  · 
 · 
e

ha, you want to hear uncool? i still don't own a cell phone or have cable tv.

Nov 30, 05 11:53 am  · 
 · 
mdler

mjh00c,

im sure you could shoot your eye out w/ a 50 cent dildo, as well

also, is 50 a smurf???

Nov 30, 05 12:02 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

But e that is so uncool that it makes you waaaaaay cooler than the rest of us.

All I want for christmas is to be as cool as e!! (but w/o giving up my cell phone)

Nov 30, 05 12:02 pm  · 
 · 
e

i think you already are lb. i have an mp3 player, and i'm pretty well set up when it comes to my computers. i think that should balance things our between us and bring you right up to my level of coolness. ha.

Nov 30, 05 12:08 pm  · 
 · 
ReflexiveSpace

All that and no 2 front teeth joke?

Nov 30, 05 3:49 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: