Archinect
anchor

Give it to me Santa

SuperBeatledud

What do you want for x-mas? And don't put a better job, that's a given. And for you non celebrating types, what do you want for your b-day?

Nov 28, 05 11:30 am
WonderK

trying really hard not to finish that paper, I see.... :o)

I just asked my mom for this. Don't laugh! It's totally cute. And I will use it!

tool belt

Nov 28, 05 11:55 am  · 
 · 
paperboy

I've been brainwashed to believe life cannot go on without an iPod, therefore I want an iPod.

Nov 28, 05 4:19 pm  · 
 · 
SuperBeatledud

I Want an Ipod person! You know, thos black silouettes on the Commercials...they can shake it man.

Nov 28, 05 4:54 pm  · 
 · 
SuperHeavy

Is there anything out there right now that competes with an ipod across the board, including and especially style

Nov 28, 05 5:22 pm  · 
 · 
Louisville Architect

the 'lifelike' ape head at sharper image?

Nov 28, 05 5:24 pm  · 
 · 
FRO

I want a steering box for a 1967 Volvo 122S wagon, because I can't find one myself anywhere.

and a bottle of Basil Hayden's

Nov 28, 05 5:26 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

girl in a tool belt? thank you santa

Nov 28, 05 11:13 pm  · 
 · 
e

a bottle of 20 year old pappy van winkle.

Nov 29, 05 12:37 am  · 
 · 
Dazed and Confused

I want an orgasm that makes me forget my name for three days.

Nov 29, 05 12:43 am  · 
 · 
c.k.

a cat

Nov 29, 05 12:47 am  · 
 · 
Suture
from del.icio.us, a titanium memory stick
Nov 29, 05 12:57 am  · 
 · 
Suture
from del.icio.us, a titanium memory stick
Nov 29, 05 1:01 am  · 
 · 
WonderK

resisting....urge....to post something naughty....

Nov 29, 05 4:00 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

yeah suture that would prolly fit fine in the toolbelt

Nov 29, 05 5:38 am  · 
 · 
WonderK

LOL, vado....

Nov 29, 05 10:19 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

money

Nov 29, 05 10:22 pm  · 
 · 
alexan
http://www.americanmusical.com/item--i-PEA-RT705HC.html

so the neighbors may sleep during my post studio decompression

Nov 30, 05 1:05 am  · 
 · 

to win the lotto or the powerball or similar...

Nov 30, 05 1:45 am  · 
 · 
driftwood

[quote=vado retro]yeah suture that would prolly fit fine in the toolbelt

Yeah, I think that's the point...

I love the obsidian one, personally... Don't break it while using it though... They use obsidian to make surgical knives for a reason!

Nov 30, 05 5:03 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

xietao, you might as well go for the gold:

v-drums

Nov 30, 05 5:23 pm  · 
 · 
alexan

that set could pay for a trip out of the states

Nov 30, 05 9:40 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

It has come down from the original $5000. I have played it. I love it.

Nov 30, 05 9:42 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

I'd like a little drummer boy for christmas....

Gah! Did I just type that!?!

Dec 1, 05 2:13 am  · 
 · 
surface

"COME," they told me.. Pa rump pum pum pum.

Dec 1, 05 4:34 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

i have no gifts to bring pa rump a pum pum...

Dec 1, 05 7:08 am  · 
 · 
Oana S.
here

are all the presents archinecters want...

Dec 1, 05 9:32 am  · 
 · 
treekiller

something naughty....

anything naughty....

Nov 28, 06 8:16 pm  · 
 · 

A full scholarship to the grad school of my choice (CCA or Pratt, please, but SCAD would do).

Nov 28, 06 9:26 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

i'd like a wednesday that sparkles with innocence and romance

Nov 28, 06 9:57 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

It's weird looking back at things you typed exactly one year ago and recognizing the thought process that led you to type them.

That being said, I would *still* like a little drummer boy for christmas. Also a one-way ticket out of here would be lovely....

Nov 28, 06 10:09 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

I want time to stop for 48 hours for everyone else but me so I can catch up with all the stuff I've been too busy to deal with for the last couple months. Then everyone else can start moving again, OK? But just freeze for the next 48 hours, OK? Thanks...

Nov 28, 06 10:15 pm  · 
 · 
holz.box

people in seattle to learn how to drive in any form of inclement weather, be it ice, rain, snow...

FRO, seattle has a plethora of old volvos, might be someone here with more extensive knowledge/resources.

Nov 28, 06 10:50 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

WonderK,

You would take any boy, drums or not...even Garpike

Pa rump pum pum pum

Nov 28, 06 11:05 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

holz.box – I couldn't agree with you more! Seattleites are pretty bad at driving in snowy and icy conditions (heck, even rain). The damn city closes down when they get an inch or two of snow. I tend to stay OFF the roads when it snows in Seattle because they don't know how to handle the road…

Nov 28, 06 11:17 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

aka: santa, shall i say more

Nov 28, 06 11:23 pm  · 
 · 

I stand by my wish from last year. In fact, it would pretty much negate my wish from this year, as the powerball pays much more than what grad school costs.

Dazed and Confused's wish from last year is sounding mighty nice as a consolation prize though.

Nov 28, 06 11:27 pm  · 
 · 
e

i hear you about seattle drivers. i think their problem is that they are too nice. i've seen ppl have the right of way at an intersection, stop, and give someone at the stop sign the right to go. wtf?

Nov 28, 06 11:34 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

mdler, I am not desperate, thank you very much. I have actually always had a thing for drummers, incidentally.

I do think I speak for everyone here when I say "I would like a good Garwondlering for Christmas"....

Nov 28, 06 11:38 pm  · 
 · 
Katze

e - damn that is funny ! I experienced that same situation the other day and said to myself – WTF are they not moving??? Go back to driving school or stop being so nice – you are driving me crazy :)

Nov 29, 06 12:13 am  · 
 · 
mdler

I was in Seattle this past weekend...they CANT DRIVE WORTH A DAMN

1" of snow and my flight is delayed 4hrs

Nov 29, 06 12:14 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

i was in seattle a couple of months ago and didn't notice anything unusually different from l.a. driving (maybe because it was dry then)...except two instances when drivers drove through an intersection during a yellow light, pedestrians and other motorists were furious like they cared about the safety of others...in l.a. that's ok...

Nov 29, 06 1:37 am  · 
 · 
e

i tell you it's hard to find a taxi driver in seattle willing to use their horn. isn't that part of the definition of a taxi driver? the willingness to use one's horn?

Nov 29, 06 1:42 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

another thing about seattle are those road signs that rhyme..."if you litter the citizens will be bitter" something like that...

Nov 29, 06 1:45 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

oh and i love the free coffee at the rest areas...i always made a special stop to get free coffee...

Nov 29, 06 1:47 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

and they give you a warning...i'd see "free coffee 2 exits ahead"...

wow!...thanks

Nov 29, 06 1:52 am  · 
 · 
strlt_typ
Nov 29, 06 2:05 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

All this NW talk is making me want to ask Santa to let me move back to Portland. The bridges, the dark ground and wet luminous sky, the coffee....

Oh mine's done, better go get some.

Nov 29, 06 7:30 am  · 
 · 

totally off subject, but pertinent to the driving digression: in hawaii, word is that it is totally verboten to USE your horn. very bad form. when you hear one, it better be that the driver was saying hi (not likely, 'cause people will just stop and talk in the middle of the street if they want to say hi) or giving someone warning that they're about to spill their beer, because if the driver was honking to tell them to get out of the way, that driver will get a major staredown from anyone within hearing distance.

for christmas, i want a budget that matches the renovations that we're planning for our house.

Nov 29, 06 8:05 am  · 
 · 
FRO

strange- I finally found that Volvo steering box through an ebay listing 5 days ago, and now I'm reminded that I wanted it for Christmas last year. Screw the timing- this list works!!!!

In that case, I'll take 40ac +/-, legal access, rolling terrain, some trees.

and some mittens.

Nov 29, 06 10:12 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: