Archinect
anchor

Philip Gentlemen

marketfair

Was it Philip Gentleman or Philip Gentlemen? Or is it Philippp Gentlemannn?

Aug 10, 05 12:16 am
dia
Philip Gentlemen
Aug 10, 05 12:25 am  · 
 · 
marketfair

I could really use some of his cultural criticism right about now, couldn't you diabase?

Aug 10, 05 12:26 am  · 
 · 
marketfair

Or is he a she?

Aug 10, 05 12:27 am  · 
 · 
dia

Mr Gentlemen was always enigma to me - more so now that he is so infrequent to this forum. Apart from that, I know nothing.

Aug 10, 05 12:39 am  · 
 · 
marketfair

I like how you refer to the Gentlemen as "enigma" as opposed to "an enigma". Kind of like Gentlemen is something like schmegma.

Part human, part devil?

Aug 10, 05 12:45 am  · 
 · 
dia

I'd like to think that my mis-typing might result in a more meaningful contribution, but my pedantry does not allow it.

Anyway, what are you getting at?

Are you a gentlemanly nom de plume?

Aug 10, 05 12:52 am  · 
 · 
Philip Gentleman

hi marketfair - thanks for asking. it's philip gentleman, but perhaps i should start using the euro-douche spelling of phillipe for gentlemanly bonus points.

hi diabase - pardon my absense of late, i am mostly posting within the discussion forums on www.thefashionspot.com these days. somehow all the grad school questions and tsunami talk bummed me out. well, that and the disappearance of nancy manguy. ginger "snaps" gibralter-rockingham texted me on my jewel-encrusted sidekick about some recent nancy manguy posting.

hi marketfair & diabase - i am working hard on an initiative i am, hopefully, taking to west hollywood city council soon to level a ban on segways on public sidewalks. the problem with segways is that they contribute to the fattening of america. first it was the elevator, then the escalator, then the moving sidewalk, and now the segway?! we have become a nation of fat lazy slobs that aspire to vacationing in las vegas and reading "tv guide" on the toilet.

hi everybody else - see you at the next archinect swinger party!

Aug 10, 05 7:24 pm  · 
 · 
el jeffe

nobody segways in LA

Aug 10, 05 7:45 pm  · 
 · 
dia

Hi Philip,

Glad to see you back and doubling your comments. Remember, the quality of this forum is dependent on its contributors, and oftentimes your infamous comments and yawn have been needed and found absent.

Kind regards and good luck,

d.iabase

Aug 10, 05 8:23 pm  · 
 · 
Carl Douglas (agfa8x)

when will the people open their eyes and see that you don't look cool or futuristic on a segway, you just look like a prat?

Aug 10, 05 11:43 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

what's a segway?

and should i be worried about them?

Aug 11, 05 12:34 am  · 
 · 
Carl Douglas (agfa8x)

yes, you should be worried... very worried.

Aug 11, 05 12:37 am  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

ok...i'm no longer worried about segways

Apr 19, 08 2:36 pm  · 
 · 
snook_dude

I wonder is sex is possible on a segway?

Apr 19, 08 5:10 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: