Archinect
anchor

Tom Cruise Rumor

The commish

So what I am about to reveal has made its way through a few people before it got to me, but it is something that I think is not too far fetched.
A friend of mine went to some swanky Hollywood party at her friends house who is apparently a director/producer down there. She was told by this producer, who says he hangs with people in Cruise's circle, that Crazy Scientology Tom was caught having sex with none other than Matchbox 20's lead singer Rob Thomas, by (you will love this) Thomas's WIFE. HA! Tom was then forced into giving the wife hush money to keep the lid on the whole ordeal.
To ensure that Cruise got off looking okay after this mess, his marketing squad apparently selected Katie Holmes, #5 on a list of potential girlfriends for Cruise (the first four said no), and paid her $8 million to stay with Cruise for five years and make him look good. That obviously didn't work because the guy gets crazier and more offensive every time I see him on tv.
I give props to the classic Cruise films, but the guy has gone a little nuts these days, so I don't feel too bad dishing the dirt on him. This is of course assuming the dirt is true. Also, Rob Thomas fucking sucks(off Tom Cruise)!

Jul 12, 05 12:33 pm

Does it matter? No.
Is it any of our business what the guy does? No.
Does anyone really care about this stuff? I hope not, because if you do you need to find something better to do with your free time.

Jul 12, 05 12:35 pm  · 
 · 
The commish

Oh come on! It's hilarious.

Jul 12, 05 12:36 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

you're gay

Jul 12, 05 12:37 pm  · 
 · 
3ifs

hey dammson,

you're an ignorant asshole... there are gay members of the archinect community, try to repect that.

Jul 12, 05 12:46 pm  · 
 · 
3ifs

also,

any legit links to back up the cruise rumors?

Jul 12, 05 12:48 pm  · 
 · 
larslarson

i got the same email...with the same info..so it's possible that
your friend's, friend's, second-hand gossip from a producer that
was gabbing at a hollywood party was from that..or actually from
tom's people...

regardless i agree that what tom does is his own business...although
this whole engagement/whirlwind romance/jumping up on couches
thing screams publicity stunt...bah...they're actors..they get paid
millions to be someone else..and we're sooprised when they try
to have a private vs. public persona? i can't wait to read the next
issue of people/star...oh actually no...

Jul 12, 05 12:49 pm  · 
 · 
The commish

Nope. Like I said, all hearsay.

Jul 12, 05 12:51 pm  · 
 · 
strlt_typ

he is.

Jul 12, 05 12:54 pm  · 
 · 
PROPHET OF DOOM
Jul 12, 05 12:54 pm  · 
 · 
Crumpets

this is sooooooo last week's news....

Jul 12, 05 1:03 pm  · 
 · 
e

POD, you know SDR has already done your game of not saying anything.

Jul 12, 05 1:06 pm  · 
 · 
WonderK

OK, it's stupid and I really don't care what he does, but it kinda is hilarious. My gay friends have been telling me for years that everyone knows that Tom Cruise is gay. Oh and Jodie Foster is a lesbian. Again, not our business and that's fine by me, but it's somewhat alarming that Cruise does seem a little crazy and he's trying to raise children/have more. The Scientology thing seems a little cultish.

Let's keep it light. Here's an afternoon distraction for you:
http://www.tomcruiseisnuts.com/home.php

These people have quite a track history of interesting web sites, as noted at the bottom of the page.

Jul 12, 05 1:10 pm  · 
 · 
PROPHET OF DOOM

E, YOU ARE SO RIGHT, IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.

Jul 12, 05 1:13 pm  · 
 · 
pasha

this is what happens to someone speaking out against APA..

Jul 12, 05 1:18 pm  · 
 · 
e

POD, i just think you need to find yourself. live up to your name. the one post i loved was the image of the bomb exploding. it was so fitting for you.

Jul 12, 05 1:26 pm  · 
 · 
jpalmer

i feel dumber for reading this thread

Jul 12, 05 1:27 pm  · 
 · 
Cure

tom cruise is cool

Jul 12, 05 1:31 pm  · 
 · 
sunburntkamel
http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/a/182005.htm
Jul 12, 05 1:37 pm  · 
 · 
PROPHET OF DOOM
TOM CRUISE KILLS OPRAH
Jul 12, 05 1:49 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

ah ha ha ha :D

that's more like it, POD !!

Jul 12, 05 2:04 pm  · 
 · 
e

spot on POD.

Jul 12, 05 2:06 pm  · 
 · 
pasha

hehehe..

one thing that i found useful out of this whole ordeal was that chemical imbalance is an unproven theory..

didn't know that..

Jul 12, 05 2:07 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

maybe we should ask brad...

Jul 12, 05 2:29 pm  · 
 · 
sunburntkamel

j - that last one's not so unimaginable

snopes.com - for all your mythbusting needs.

so far snopes hasn't posted anything about this particular tom cruise myth, tho.

Jul 12, 05 2:45 pm  · 
 · 
mm

I don't know if Tom is gay or not, but I do know he's rude. He really should have taken his shoes off before jumping on Oprah's couch... that's just poor manners.

Jul 12, 05 3:04 pm  · 
 · 
brian buchalski

speaking of brad...apparently he isn't doing do well

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050712/ap_en_mo/people_pitt

let's start a journal of theory to see how architecture can deal with this most recent crisis

Jul 12, 05 3:18 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

Oh god WonderK I've got tears in my eyes from that tomcruiseisnuts website - so frickin' hilarious!! I can't stand the guy and I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one. Hahahaha here it goes again!!!

Jul 12, 05 5:11 pm  · 
 · 
Devious

Tom Cruise is such a riot. On the other hand, the Owner of this website is really adorable.

Jul 12, 05 6:37 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

oh, he's gay? that's a relief. i thought maybe he was going to go intern with gehry.

Jul 13, 05 12:14 am  · 
 · 
cp

here's a question....if gay, why won't the scientologists let tom come out?

Jul 13, 05 10:20 am  · 
 · 
heterarch
http://www.hightimes.com/420images/24_HTSEP05_RT3_sept356.jpg

um. yeah... as the kids say: 'nuf said'...

Jul 16, 05 12:34 am  · 
 · 
architectper

Fabelous!!!!!!!

Jul 25, 05 4:24 pm  · 
 · 
joj

I believe it. I heard a rumor a few years back that he does pay women to be with him, and in return, guarantees their fame as a notable actress.. look at Nicole! Prior to TC, did anyone remember her as an actress? Okay, maybe it didnt work for Brigitte Neilson, but the rest of the wives/girlfriends club, it seemed (and still is) to be doing wonders for their careers..

Jul 25, 05 10:05 pm  · 
 · 
djsnoop88

and what about mimi? who remembers her now? she went through the university of TC and failed the course. did TC marry Brigitte Neilson? I thought that was Sly Stallone?

Jul 28, 05 7:26 pm  · 
 · 
symmetry

Who Cares?? Some people sadly do.

Jul 29, 05 2:36 am  · 
 · 
dbroxxy

Okay, what's disturbing here is not that Tom Cruise is Gay...it's that a "MARRIED" man let a guy put his ding dong in his you know what.

What in the hell is wrong with people today that they can't put the sanctity of their marriage first?

Jul 29, 05 3:56 pm  · 
 · 
MysteryMan

Only one thing to say 'bout this whole post: LOL!!!

Jul 29, 05 4:25 pm  · 
 · 
joj

djsnoop - you are right.. he wasnt married to her.. it was sly. I got the 2 old boys confused...but since you mention him..... where is Rocky??
and i dont really care either way gay or not gay - just admit it for god sakes and be done with it.. speaking of gay, you know who I was surprised to see come out? Portia De Rossi?!!! I never even knew...

Aug 1, 05 9:59 pm  · 
 · 
peace77

I always thought this was just a rumor about Cruise. Then I went to go see war of the worlds.....

Watch Tom Cruise throw a baseball.
Gay as gay can be folks.

Aug 2, 05 6:29 am  · 
 · 
spiderdad

to TOM C.

COME OUT with yours pants up!!!

Aug 2, 05 7:25 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: