Archinect
anchor

What do we eat when rushing for due dates?

junihaoni

I once ate seafood spaghetti leftovers that I did not realize was under my bed amidst the mess for 2 days but had great jury crits afterwards!

Mar 18, 11 10:26 pm
druf

Consumables are limited to: microwave burritos, cigarettes, and coffee

Mar 19, 11 10:43 am  · 
 · 
Paradox

Tuna, lots of peanut butter and coffee.

Mar 19, 11 11:33 am  · 
 · 

Apples apples apples apples apples. They help you stay awake, are healthy, and keep your digestive system working to counterbalance all that caffeine and junk food you're also consuming.

Apples with peanut butter is especially good.

And lots of water, too.

Mar 19, 11 11:35 am  · 
 · 
Bench

Hmm, thanks Donna, I know whats going to be in my studio bar-fridge for the next 3 weeks... I'll have to give that a try!

Personally, I'm not adverse to Chef Boyardee... although it gets pretty sickeningly old really fast, but its so easy to make. Coffee and/or mint tea is always good too.

Mar 19, 11 1:51 pm  · 
 · 
Rasa

To add to Donna's post, Apple Cider Vinegar is a great substitute rather than eating apples. Pour some in water and gulp it down. It takes some time getting acquired to the taste but it does wonders for you.

Mar 19, 11 3:19 pm  · 
 · 
rethinkit

Jamba Juice - Orange Dream Machine - No Ice, No sherbet - sub Fro Yo

Mar 19, 11 9:05 pm  · 
 · 
St. George's Fields

My OBGYN advised me to limit the amount of food I intake when it comes very near to my due date otherwise I'll more than likely defecate when push comes to shove so to speak.

Mar 20, 11 12:12 am  · 
 · 
junihaoni

i love apple cider vinegar with honey.

Mar 20, 11 12:30 am  · 
 · 
mdler

I used to eat carry out Indian food the morning after an all-nighter. It actually made my stomach feel better

Mar 20, 11 10:50 pm  · 
 · 
a mouse

apples are great.

3am meat pies from the service station across the road + a box of cereal for snacking (no milk)

Mar 20, 11 11:21 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: