Archinect
anchor

archinect t-shrits

webb

what does a guy have to do to get an xl I hate brutalism t-shirt? I feel like they've been both sold out and restocked forever.

Sep 9, 10 11:04 am
Geof

I dunno but I ordered a different shirt a long time ago and never got it. I had to put in a claim with PayPal to get my money back. No response to repeated inquiries to archinect.

Sep 11, 10 2:15 pm  · 
 · 
rza

why doesn't archinect hire an unpaid intern to run the t-shirt shop?

Sep 12, 10 10:39 am  · 
 · 

GBB - we actually sent you multiple emails that were not returned. You paid by e-check which takes around a week to approve, and by the time your shirt was ready to ship you had already submitted the complaint to PayPal which didn't allow us to send your shirt.

Sep 12, 10 11:11 am  · 
 · 

BTW: we are getting a new shipment of shirts soon. The t-shirt shop, along with the rest of the website, has been getting less attention lately as we've been preparing the new version of Archinect which is scheduled to launch in around a month.

Sep 12, 10 11:13 am  · 
 · 
webb

nice- I'd love an I heart brutalism shirt... they're pretty rad.

Sep 12, 10 11:24 pm  · 
 · 
dia

Nevermind the shrits, bring on Archinect 3.0!

Sep 13, 10 12:22 am  · 
 · 

I agree with diabase - the desire for the Tshirts will escalate tremendously once Archinect 3.0 goes live woohoo!!

(is it actually being referred to as v 3.0?)

Sep 13, 10 10:00 am  · 
 · 
Geof

Well, thanks, but I didn't receive any of those e-mails (yes, I checked spam folders) so I don't know where you sent them or what went wrong. I assumed a processing delay but waited a month to submit any kind of complaint, which I thought was an appropriate amount of time.

Sep 13, 10 10:11 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: